Phoebe Court #4 Wide hips & crusty nips, I'll tell you where to shove ur money saving tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so rude 😐 don't @ me saying turn the lights off and phone off 🙄 well don't post a story at 4am for attention then you idiot
She needs to let him sleep in a cot. I feel co sleeping for her is the ease of her not getting out of bed and not the comfort of her children. Let them sleep in their own space and go to them when needed. He is old enough and certainly chunks down enough food to sleep for long spells if not the whole night. Another of her parenting short cuts which is actually the longest way round.

Reactions: 7
She needs to let him sleep in a cot. I feel co sleeping for her is the ease of her not getting out of bed and not the comfort of her children. Let them sleep in their own space and go to them when needed. He is old enough and certainly chunks down enough food to sleep for long spells if not the whole night. Another of her parenting short cuts which is actually the longest way round.
I am normally one for do whatever works for you. It's not my choice.
Howeverrrr, she is constantly moaning about it? And he rarely seems to sleep properly with her there?

Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t fit in her with hippy twatty smug earth mother persona if she were to act like a normal person and put the baby in a crib, so she won’t.

Reactions: 3
Another example of her rudeness .....
Isn’t she the one who chose BLW, so why does she now get upset at all the mess. What is it with these InFLueNCErs that their children are such inconveniences to them 😡
Wow what a horribly rude reply, she can't bear anyone questioning her perfect ways!

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one confused about saying she had to change him constantly with him being messy when he eats? Just take his top off 🤷‍♀️ Or is that not a thing 😂😂 that's what I do anyway... sorry just thinking out loud here 😂

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one confused about saying she had to change him constantly with him being messy when he eats? Just take his top off 🤷‍♀️ Or is that not a thing 😂😂 that's what I do anyway... sorry just thinking out loud here 😂
I thought this too 😂 I always used to feed my daughter just in a nappy 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s literally just contradicted herself!

Reactions: 5
Another example of her rudeness .....
Isn’t she the one who chose BLW, so why does she now get upset at all the mess. What is it with these InFLueNCErs that their children are such inconveniences to them 😡
Wow defensive much Mick?? I don't see how it makes life easier? Food will still go on the floor and other places and the stupid cow has just said how she's had to clean him up🙄 all she does is moan and then get salty she's an absolute witch, I can't stand her. How I didn't see this chip on her shoulder before (she probably ate it) I don't know

Just wanted to add that I read the comments and she says she's only got one, but a quick scroll shows she has 2 of these bibs..And she did just used to let him sit there in his nappy and eat a few months ago. She probably had something similar for vesper, I can't be arsed to look. Yeah I'm sure she'd rather put her time to good use i.e sitting on her fat arse and watching Netflix all day or ironing some £50 notes in her "snug" or something

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've got one of those bibs they are expensive so just 1 😂barely use it, still got to clean up plus washing machine and dry it extra cleaning IMO unless you don't launder but then it's got food bacteria piling up on it but she wears shoes in house so maybe she's not that particular. I know this because of them sodding vans 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.