Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely gasping for breath while talking about the Christmas box. duck me she’s sat on her arse.

Reactions: 8
So Feebs doesn't want to do a Christmas Eve box as she wants to give them the items earlier, completely understandable. So 1st December is PJs, Christmas crafts, activities etc. Then she's still doing a Christmas Eve with reindeer food, their existing Santa plates, sacks and stockings etc. I don't get why she needs to do two? The Christmas Eve items don't need to be styled as a gift if it's old items, a carrot and a mince pie. I know people have different budgets and like to do special things, but it all gets a bit OTT.

Reactions: 5
God just let her have the flashy shoes if she wants nothing else! Poor little thing my little girl loved them. Give her 10 years til she’s at the im not going to wear anything you choose!

Reactions: 4
Has she forgotten that she dresses herself like a bleeping toddler?!!
Purple and pink canvas shoes, dungarees rolled up past her ankles and a dinosaur T-shirt for a 50 year old looking woman? But mother of god, her 4 year old wants flashing shoes nooooo wayyyyy how dare she. Wait until you’re 40 vesper then you can get hideous stuff like your mum wears. Until then don’t have any personality and just nod at whatever she says.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.