Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So its Henry's birthday. Happy birthday to a terrible tudor, 112 today šŸ„³

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mick is shining up the tooth gem and banging her gong in anticipation....

They'll have a parade past her "tiny" house..... the village church bells shall ring only for her, there will be a banquet in her honour, with suckling pigs, swans, peacocks and hot dogs, all in flasks of course. Then they will drink copious amounts of mead out of her good glasses that Vesper managed not to break, then Henry Smugnall esq will breastfeed big jimbo to sleep, on an Instagram live.

Happy birthday Mick šŸ„³ thanks for all the tattle fodder

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How old is she today? Genuinely. Sheā€™s not 40 yet is she?

Reactions: 2
About 36 allegedly which is the funniest thing iv ever heard!! šŸ¤£ show us your birth certificate mick
I'd be mortified if I looked that old. duck banquets of food I'd be getting a tit ton of botox and other youthful work done if I were her. She looks nearer 50 at least.

Reactions: 3
I'd be mortified if I looked that old. duck banquets of food I'd be getting a tit ton of botox and other youthful work done if I were her. She looks nearer 50 at least.
She looked at least 36 when she was a toddler. I would almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a bleep. But she is, so I don't!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God. How out of breath is she walking on flat ground. And how much does she plod!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.