Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually watch TM as I’m normally at work but will make a point of switching it on this morning 👀

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind Amanda. I think she’s an awful presenter but more what you see is what you get. Unlike Holly who does simpering, virginal, sweetness & light during the day but is a totally different person when she does shows with that idiot Keith Lemon. So who is the real Holly 🤔 I wonder if they will make a joke on TM today about the rumours or just ignore it...?!!

WHAT?!?! Really?! Oh God I don’t want to think about that too much 🤢😂
I actually love Keith lemon & celebrity juice. Bloody brilliant show.

Reactions: 6
The Mail online published a very recent article re this, as in the last twenty minutes.

Reactions: 3
I absolutely believe the rumours are true, I’ve never liked Phil, I feel as though he never really listens when he’s interviewing and cuts in, plus he’s very arrogant when he talks to people. Holier-than-though Willoughby is an annoyance too, she’s good at pretending to be sympathetic but beyond that, she’s bland.
I very rarely watch TM in the week now, I always wait til Friday or school holidays when Eamon & Ruth are presenting. I find them much more genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I worked with Melanie years ago. It was not a pleasant experience.
I can second this. In her boddingtons beer model days she was a diva. All smiles in front of camera behind the scenes, grumpy witch mode was on full.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You could feel the tension between them this morning. Phil did not look happy.
I'm sure he views himself as a National Treasure. Must be a massive dent to his ego to be so mocked, derided and disliked. Can't imagine Holly being too loyal if siding with him will tarnish her goody two shoes image.

Reactions: 9
I can second this. In her boddingtons beer model days she was a diva. All smiles in front of camera behind the scenes, grumpy witch mode was on full.
I used to like her with Alan Carr on R2 until I heard what she was really like.

We're def witnessing the downfall of Schofe!

Thought he was awful on that interview with Jeremy Corbyn, really showed his true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't know why please don't ask me but I actually like Scofe but totally get why others wouldn't. For some reason I can't stand Ruth and find her really annoying even though out of her and Holly she is the much better one but Scofe seems to play up more around Holly and I don't get how in this politically correct day and age they get away with being so brazen about drinking or only just arrived straight from the NTA's giggly and struggling not to vom.

Oh, no! You all are breaking my heart with saying Mel is not nice :cry: I guess I could always fill in and be Rylans sidekick. I'm not very empathetic BUT I make up for it by asking the hard questions ;)

Reactions: 2
I worked with Melanie years ago. It was not a pleasant experience.
I used to drink in a pub she frequented in NottingHill years ago. She was vile. I remember one night her crying, as a group of men hadn’t paid her enough attention. She was screaming and crying about it to her mate, so odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
For me, I’ve been left wondering about him since he started doing adverts for We Buy Any Car, it just seemed such an odd pairing, like he was just doing it for money, nothing else. At least when Holly does adverts for L’Oréal or whatever, you can see there is a obvious connection that makes it a good pair, but Phillip and We Buy Any Car is such a terrible match it was clearly a money grabbing effort from Phillip.
I think it was to do with the fact that We Buy Any Car sponsors DoI. Then again, though, Phillip is big enough to say no!

Reactions: 4
I’m going to have to look for the article in question , so watch this space!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.