Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE Ruth. She is miles above Holly in the presenter stakes for me. Holly nothing but a coke snorting bimbo!

I remember when Rylan got married Holly and Pip were not invited.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Pip is a nasty control freak. I know someone who used to be a runner in the show and she said he was a mysogynist who controlled everything. He handpicked holly to make himself look good and he has the final say on those who do segments. He makes my skin crawl.
Yep, I heard this and also he likes the ladies 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Cannot stand Pip. He comes across as so arrogant and patronising. I think he thinks of himself as a serious journalist. I don’t like the fact that he makes it very obvious if he dislikes the interviewee. Love, you are on This Morning not Newsnight.

Reactions: 15
Rylan and Alison presenting it together would be a glorious mess! They would be hysterical. I love them both. Alison is hysterical, her interview with Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford is legendary.
Thanks for the heads up ,i`d never seen that ,so just stuck it on youtube.Couldn`t agree more ,i love Alison anyway ,she really is genuine ,(unlike Holly) ,and her and Rylan would make an awesome pairing..:)

Reactions: 8
Cannot deal with Phillip and Holly. He’s got his own agenda - frequently looks down his nose at guests and tries to make them look bad, whilst she’s giggling along. Absolutely mind numbingly boring. I adore eamon and Ruth. Eamon can be really rude (to Ruth, guests, other presenters etc) but in a very funny way - And I don’t see it as malicious - we all know an older bloke whose just stopped caring about what people think. They’re very genuine and I only watch TM when they’re on it. Since it was in the papers that Ruth complained about Philip, I haven’t seen her deny it anywhere and find that odd (unless I’ve missed it) so I’m thinking it’s true. It’d be easy enough to say it wasn’t true, after all...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Years ago there was a tv presenter that got a court injunction against the media running a story about an affair he had had, ive always thought this was Philip

• Wow
Reactions: 25
What was his Instagram post about? I had a look to see some of the comments but I’m wondering if it’s been deleted as it’s only about his stupid Xmas program.

I am loving this thread. It's about time this asshat was brought down a peg. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pip is a nasty control freak. I know someone who used to be a runner in the show and she said he was a mysogynist who controlled everything. He handpicked holly to make himself look good and he has the final say on those who do segments. He makes my skin crawl.
This is the reason he wanted Rochelle over Amanda H , Amanda is popular and quite good ..he wanted an understudy...

Years ago there was a tv presenter that got a court injunction against the media running a story about an affair he had had, ive always thought this was Philip
Me too. I always thought it was KP. 😯

Reactions: 1
What was his Instagram post about? I had a look to see some of the comments but I’m wondering if it’s been deleted as it’s only about his stupid Xmas program.
Yeah I can't see anything obvious either...

Reactions: 1
I think his relationship with Holly is weird. I'm not saying its anything sexual. I just think it's strange with all the giggling and bff jokes. He must be old enough to be her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was shocked when he got married as always assumed he was gay 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree she’s awful, and that witches cackle she does 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t mind Amanda. I think she’s an awful presenter but more what you see is what you get. Unlike Holly who does simpering, virginal, sweetness & light during the day but is a totally different person when she does shows with that idiot Keith Lemon. So who is the real Holly 🤔 I wonder if they will make a joke on TM today about the rumours or just ignore it...?!!

Not an affair but a one night in her very early days .
WHAT?!?! Really?! Oh God I don’t want to think about that too much 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Ruth. She's had terrible year and it's really sad that she's had to complain about a co worker. I know how stressful that can be. I hope itv do not stand by and protect pip as they have done for years.

Reactions: 11
The Instagram comments are not about this they’re political as he was awful to Corbyn 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.