Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Story in the papers won’t add up with everything else because it will just be more lies to make himself look how he wants.

Reactions: 11
Christ if it was true about his relationship with mm (over the age 16), I hope we aren’t going to get the same as when ant buggered up? Ie pip going into the priory because he’s a sex addict and then come back in a year when all’s forgotten and forgiven !!!

Reactions: 8
Yes. 'Loose Women'. His move was covered in The Mirror in December, I think. Strange for a runner on a programme to attract an article about their job change in a national newspaper. I think the Mirror was trying to give hints.
Yes, it's a definite press practice. When they can't run the real story - I'm not sure on the exact rules but I don't think they can actually just directly "out" someone - they can tap dance around it. Often, you'll see a story that appears to make no sense or have no context or they'll be a flurry of inconsequential articles and then eventually the real story will come out*

I think this is what was happening with PS. The leakage started with Amanda Holden breaking rank and JGM have been trying to hold back the tide (unsuccessfully) ever since - the negative articles just kept coming and the press finally got what they wanted. I think that's why PS has lost weight - not because he's struggling with his sexuality at all (he's clearly been out for YEARS) but because he knew it was all going to come out and he didn't want the public knowing

*I read the blind items thread on the Digital Spy forums 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well his wife must be the most money hungry woman on the planet to set herself up for that humiliation! that would be a PR stunt too far for me anyway....And if they do stay together they'll be nothing but a laughing stock the public sympathy card won't last long ,as they'll both be seen as "living the lie" but there is something strange about the whole thing for sure....
Yes agreed. Strange is certainly the word. Whatever happens, she better get a good divorce lawyer because with all the work and adverts he has had, he must be worth a fortune.

Reactions: 7
Yes, it's a definite press practice.

I think that's why PS has lost weight - not because he's struggling with his sexuality at all (he's clearly been out for YEARS) but because he knew it was all going to come out and he didn't want the public knowing

Definitely agree with you on all points. His entire family and group of friends will have known for years. Him and his wife probably effectively live separate lives and come together for public events.

I must look at that forum :LOL:

Matthew McGreevy must have learned by now that the best way to see famous people is at a distance.

Reactions: 6
I like to be the voice of reason and not believe rumours until there is solid proof. It will be interesting to see if Phil is on DOI tomorrow after all this about Matthew has come out. I did wonder if there was something going on with another guy but a completely different person on This Morning.

I have had a relationship a much older person myself so if Phil has been having an affair with this guy then I can't exactly say it's wrong. It depends how long it's been going on for. Them following each other on social could be completely innocent. Time will tell.

Reactions: 3
“Everything has been leading up to this moment“ that’s the only true thing he said on Friday.

The truth will always come out, and that’s why we all now know he’s gay and why he won’t be able to hide the rest of this story forever.

Reactions: 6
Is it school holidays on London next week? though.
I think the whole thing is forced and staged
London schools are on half term holidays from 17-21 February 2020.

You are right on the money with it being forced and staged. Eamonn Holmes looked reluctant and uncomfortable. They must be sick of the amount of trouble PS has caused in the last year.

Reactions: 10
I give it 6 months and he’ll be divorced, with a young boyfriend on his arm living his best life ever and will ‘never have known happiness like it’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Lots about this on Twitter, apparently the interview video on YouTube has been taken down, a Journalist site has gone, MM Twitter account has shut down.

Don't think this is going to end well for PS, think they may be an awful lot of skeletons to come out of his closet yet!!
I sense a huge bombshell !!

Reactions: 14
London schools are on half term holidays from 17-21 February 2020.

You are right on the money with it being forced and staged. Eamonn Holmes looked reluctant and uncomfortable. They must be sick of the amount of trouble PS has caused in the last year.
Same as us then, I know sometimes they differ. I also believe Eamonn and Ruth were forced into that situation. Be interesting to see what the next week brings.

Reactions: 7
See, that's my theory on this. I think that everyone around him on GM knew about this for ages and were OK with it. Kind of, "yeah, his life, up to him and not my business". But more recently, deffo within this past year, something has happened that made his colleagues no longer OK with his behaviour (in regards to his sexuality). Maybe he got too cocky(no pun intended) or messed that MM guy about too much and they couldn't stomach PS's hypocrisy. It's very messy and sure to get worse. I think he'll need to take leave.
I think it's the beginning of the end for him tbh...

In other words, he is. In Friday's programme he as much as said he wasn't interested at the moment. Doesn't half change his story does old Phil

He has told the Sun that he knew he was gay when he got married. Why get married then? To make sure his sexuality didn't hamper his career. That is all PS is interested in. Himself and his career. I wonder if his wife knew and the whole thing has been agreed between them. It would be nobody's business, except by announcing it on a national tv program, they have made it everybody's business. This has been worked out by a damage limitation team, no doubt and his wife is complicit in it. She has enjoyed the lifestyle and fame by association.
But will she enjoy the shame ? if she did go along with this charade she deserves everything that's coming to her...

Reactions: 4
Just read the Sun on Sunday interview.

Absolute stage managed PR bleeping BULLSHIT. Every word.

I really hope it's all over for you Schofield, you bleeping LIAR. Unfortunately it won't be though as the stupid masses who watch your ITV shows and vote for you at the NTA's think you are "brave" and feel sorry for you. Exactly the same as Ant. He nearly killed a kid yet still wins an NTA!! bleeping chavs.

It makes me SICK.

Reactions: 38
Yes, it's a definite press practice. When they can't run the real story - I'm not sure on the exact rules but I don't think they can actually just directly "out" someone - they can tap dance around it. Often, you'll see a story that appears to make no sense or have no context or they'll be a flurry of inconsequential articles and then eventually the real story will come out*

I think this is what was happening with PS. The leakage started with Amanda Holden breaking rank and JGM have been trying to hold back the tide (unsuccessfully) ever since - the negative articles just kept coming and the press finally got what they wanted. I think that's why PS has lost weight - not because he's struggling with his sexuality at all (he's clearly been out for YEARS) but because he knew it was all going to come out and he didn't want the public knowing

There's often a grain of truth in some blind items.
Another thing they do is post a link in the blind to another blind item about something that makes the subject of both very very evident.

Reactions: 8
Just read the Sun on Sunday interview.

Absolute stage managed PR bleeping BULLSHIT. Every word.

I really hope it's all over for you Schofield, you bleeping LIAR. Unfortunately it won't be though as the stupid masses who watch your ITV shows and vote for you at the NTA's think you are "brave" and feel sorry for you. Exactly the same as Ant. He nearly killed a kid yet still wins an NTA!! bleeping chavs.

It makes me SICK.
THIS.

It is so PR managed it would make you want to vomit. He is having to admit he knew when he got married. So, why get married? I too hope this is the beginning of the end for him and it is nothing to do with his sexuality. It's got a lot to do with his general character and attitude. He has stretched very little talent a long way. As for these NT awards, I don't bother watching them. On the morning of the awards, I received an email from one of the event sites offering basic tickets for £90 for 2021. There were only a few tickets available at that price. The rest are hospitality packages. I wasn't spending good money to watch a crowd of talentless twits getting awarded for nothing and using my ticket price to get drunk.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.