Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Wootton on Twitter blaming Itv for Carolines death
Quite rightly being given a hard time being called #PoliticalNonce and asked why nothing on Saville or Schofield

Reactions: 11
Anyway, back to the earlier post that said MM had got drunk at the NTAs and then approached PS and was removed by security. This has got me thinking about something that's been bugging me... a post in a previous thread said MM was angry that PS had 'fucked him over' ... see that language didn't make sense to me because if he was moved to Loose Women then he still had a job with ITV, perhaps even a better job than before. He might have felt pissed off that things had gone sour with PS and he'd been moved off 2 shows, but the phrase 'fucked over' doesn't fit. Employment Law means ITV would have to take several steps to get rid of him entirely even if one of their top presenters was pushing for that (verbal warning, written warning, proof that they tried to help him improve) UNLESS he did something stupid that meant they could get rid of him very quickly for gross misconduct. What if he did do something bad enough for ITV to do that, and PS could either step in and say to give him another chance, it was a stupid mistake, and he didn't want it taken further OR he does nothing and allows MM to get suspended pending investigation that will probably lead to dismissal. Then MM gets angry... then he stops feeling inclined to keep quiet even if it means messing up his own chances of future opportunities. Then he feels like PS has "fucked him over".

Good find!
There might be something in that. The NTA's were 28 January I think and a little over a week later PS makes his announcement. A lot of companies now will include behaviour at the firms's social events for disciplinary action so if there is some truth in this rumour, putting together a meeting/evidence for gross misconduct, settlement agreement could be done very quickly but what prompted the outburst I wonder.

Reactions: 7
Schofield is one manipulative ****. Emoting to reflect positively on his narcis
Oh bloody Hell, PS just couldn’t keep it together just now on DOI.

Holly managed just fine.....
Schofield is one manipulative ****. Emoting to reflect positively on his narcissistic self. The man is a ghoul.

Reactions: 11
The elephant in the room has to be the Connection to SS theatre school. Otherwise PS could have just come out as Bi and said I have had a fling with a 23 year old employee on Good Morning when it ended it caused a toxic atmosphere which has led to some negative headlines which I am sorry for. Now it just looks murkier and murkier, .He is off now all week but I can't see it changing.

Reactions: 10
I've never watched this shite before, just clicked it on to see a video message from Cliff.
Back to Matlock for me. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never watched this shite before, just clicked it on to see a video message from Cliff.
Back to Matlock for me. 😄
Lol just popped it on to see if PS rocked up 2nt, he has btw ,then , you couldn't write it 😅😅😅 good ol Cliff has sent a personal message to Ben dancing to Summer Holiday... legendary 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The elephant in the room has to be the Connection to SS theatre school. Otherwise PS could have just come out as Bi and said I have had a fling with a 23 year old employee on Good Morning when it ended it caused a toxic atmosphere which has led to some negative headlines which I am sorry for. Now it just looks murkier and murkier, .He is off now all week but I can't see it changing.
I agree. If it was all innocent, then he would have had a perfect explanation which many of us would've accepted.

Reactions: 5
Lol just popped it on to see if PS rocked up 2nt, he has btw ,then , you couldn't write it 😅😅😅 good ol Cliff has sent a personal message to Ben dancing to Summer Holiday... legendary 😅😅😅😅
They're probably all off to Portugal for a week in the sun together. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Those tears were from no one but himself. I doubt he gives a tit about Caroline. It's taken the heat off him for a while and he will probably be able to go on holiday next week or whenever in peace.

If he were a woman he likely would've been thrown to the wolves by ITV.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.