Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not very technical at publishing links but Owl Bird have just published a shocking drug video of PS and SS with MM that Dame Alun as published on his Twitter feed. .I have seen the photo it was supposed to be in Edinburgh but it looks like they are smoking hash.
That's not a shocking drug video, is the shisha pipe video that Phillip uploaded himself.

Along with another video that took the photo a tattler circled someone in red and is just repeating everything said here by people.

I think people need to stop giving these small desperate YouTube channels that bring nothing to the table attention.

Reactions: 25
Not very technical at publishing links but Ol Bird have just published a shocking drug video of PS and SS with MM that Dame A as published on his Twitter feed. .I have seen the photo it was supposed to be in Edinburgh but it looks like they are smoking hash.
Christ sake... 🙄

Reactions: 4
Well I would like a round of applause please! It’s takem me 8 threads but I’m finally up to date 🙌🏻 Can’t remember when I last fed the kids or had a wash but I’m up to date!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Well I would like a round of applause please! It’s takem me 8 threads but I’m finally up to date 🙌🏻 Can’t remember when I last fed the kids or had a wash but I’m up to date!
I've been sick in bed for the last three days. Never been more grateful to be ill :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes he's vile, it's pretty obvious that poster defending him is either John Leslie himself or someone very close to him.
Yep, this is somebody close to John Leslie, if not Leslie himself. He was a nasty piece of work and sexual predator.

Reactions: 12
Just leaving this here:

PS has a villa in Portugal https://www.hellomagazine.com/trave...ield-invites-peter-jones-to-portugal-holiday/

Age of consent in Portugal is 14 https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/portugal

Can anyone who's digging on all things MM find anything on his social media about visiting Portugal?
I don't think he would have,
Are we sure we are not overlooking the elephant in the room? - there are rumours flying around that Steph was one of the biggest lezzers in town and that her relationship with PS was a mutually beneficial one providing a smoke screen for both their behaviours. #justathought
I think you're talking rubbish

Reactions: 6
I recently heard the following - apols if already someone already posted....
Phillip Schofield has a super injunction against all the UK media. No one is permitted to mention This Morning Phillip Schofield and Matt McGreevy together. He is paying £30k A WEEK to Phill Hall crisis management. They have a team working 24 hours monitoring social media and removing any mentions of the above. And apparently Matt McGreevy got really drunk at the NTAs and stormed into the This Morning Box and said he had an announcement to make. Phillip went white and security dragged Matt out kicking and screaming.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
He may've wanted/needed a respectable beard to keep his career on track

Reactions: 5
Does anybody remember the comedy series Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie?
This all reminds me of the gay character who was excited about seeing a famous TV personality. Then he found out the TV personality was married, and said, but you're gay? Then the famous personality said, I'm not gay. I'm a straight man who sleeps with other men. Then the regular gay character told him he's so far back in the closet he's in Narnia.

From 21:25 min on here

I remember this, absolutely loved this programme. Maybe it was common knowledge about PS even then!

Reactions: 2
Phillip Schofield has a super injunction against all the UK media. No one is permitted to mention This Morning Phillip Schofield and Matt McGreevy together. He is paying £30k A WEEK to Phill Hall crisis management. They have a team working 24 hours monitoring social media and removing any mentions of the above. And apparently Matt McGreevy got really drunk at the NTAs and stormed into the This Morning Box and said he had an announcement to make. Phillip went white and security dragged Matt out kicking and screaming.
1. An injunction or super-injunction is almost certainly in place. Hence the lack of published news on the topic.

2. Highly unlikely that PS or ITV Studios are paying £30K per week to PHA. This will almost certainly be covered by insurance that all major stars have in place.

3. PHA may well have a team in place but the scouring of social media etc.will in the main be done by so-called robots. PHA and their sub-contractors can only directly control those accounts they have been given access to (most likely PS, HW, TM etc.). For any other content they have to submit a request whether to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.to have the content removed.

4. No idea about this.

2. Highly unlikely that PS or ITV Studios are paying £30K per week to PHA. This will almost certainly be covered by insurance that all major stars have in place.
However it is being paid - that is the sum that PH associates are charging . Not sure any insurance policy covers accusations of sexual impropriety/grooming though .

Reactions: 5
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when that happened😁😁

Do runners get that much access to award ceremonies? I thought spaces would be limited to all crew (Inc Vanessa, Dr chris, speakmans etc) families and senior production team? That would be alot of people.

Reactions: 2
Amanda Holden has posted: "Why was she not shown the same level of,consideration, protection ,warmth and importance as other artists in our industry who have struggled recently?" Could this be about PS?

It sounds like it could be a reference to PS, where everybody closed ranks around him, or poss Ant or Dec (can never recall which). CF was not a young girl though, she was a 40 year old woman.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.