Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much as I would like to believe that simplistic narrative, it doesn't explain why there was a need for the rushed coming out interview and also why much of the evidence of Steph being a lesbian has been brushed under the carpet. We need to carry on investigating.
He outed himself so he could tailor the narrative i think, rather than be outed by someone else with a less sympathetic view and look more like a big liar (which he does now anyway)
Wheres the evidence that shes a lesbian? Investigating from your settee on your smartphone only gets you so far 😄
(I should know, Ive lost hours to this sort of thing)

Reactions: 17
Amanda Holden has posted: "Why was she not shown the same level of,consideration, protection ,warmth and importance as other artists in our industry who have struggled recently?" Could this be about PS?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think Flacks serious mental health issues are what tipped her over the edge

Or, he obviously knew Caroline and was moved to say some words about her shocking death?
I dont like smarmy Schofield and have agreed with a lot of the points made on here following his farcical "coming out", but I think some folks are getting a little bit carried away - some people shouting paedophilia or wondering if he is HIV+ due to his gaunt appearance?!
Agree

i find this quote from her printed in the DM far more worrying

‘Anti-depressants helped me get up in the morning, and stopped me from being sad, but what they also do is stop you from being happy. So I was just in this numb state. I stopped laughing at jokes, and that’s just not me.’

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Shame, shame, you must feel shame! I don’t know who this woman is but she obviously has no idea of irony.

Never question others. Never criticise. Always bow to the shame of not being a “good person”. Except when you question and criticise those who question and criticise.
Psychologist and counsellor believe it or not.
Can't say she's much of an expert based on that post.
A sad, sad thing to happen. Maybe she could have offered an olive branch to those who feel similar. Instead she'd rather to blame the general public, 'the paupers' - of course she wouldn't blame the establishments who pay her wages.

Does anybody remember the comedy series Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie?
This all reminds me of the gay character who was excited about seeing a famous TV personality. Then he found out the TV personality was married, and said, but you're gay? Then the famous personality said, I'm not gay. I'm a straight man who sleeps with other men. Then the regular gay character told him he's so far back in the closet he's in Narnia.

From 21:25 min on here

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Amanda Holden has posted: "Why was she not shown the same level of,consideration, protection ,warmth and importance as other artists in our industry who have struggled recently?" Could this be about PS?

Well said Amanda, also I briefly looked on the Caroline Flack thread on here before it was closed and was disgusted at several sanctimonious posts on there (sadly with alot of likes) when her body isn't even cold. I know this is a gossip forum but some people cross the line of human decency.

Also makes me sick how so called journalists like Dan Wootton/Piers Morgan, who make their career out of bullying and harassing people like Caroline, are saying how sorry they are

Reactions: 26
Sadly, I see that the sun have PS very much at the forefront of the tributes to Caroline Flack. They show his tribute first in the snapshots and he is the 3rd tribute mentioned in the text of the article after Piers Morgan and current Love Island Laura Whatmore.

Whilst it is possible i am reading too much into it I feel the Sun is being opportunistic and seizing the chance to promote nice guy PS.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Well said Amanda, also I briefly looked on the Caroline Flack thread on here before it was closed and was disgusted at several sanctimonious posts on there (sadly with alot of likes) when her body isn't even cold. I know this is a gossip forum but some people cross the line of human decency.

Also makes me sick how so called journalists like Dan Wootton/Piers Morgan, who make their career out of bullying and harassing people like Caroline, are saying how sorry they are

I don't think I've ever seen such a worse hate campaign as the one Piers Morgan has had (and still does have) against Meghan Markle. Princess Diana died because she was hounded by the press and was being chased by them. PM has decided to dish out the worst type of hatred campaign against Harry's wife with the obvious intention of ruining their marriage (and if that happens PM will say 'I told you so')

Reactions: 21
He outed himself so he could tailor the narrative i think, rather than be outed by someone else with a less sympathetic view and look more like a big liar (which he does now anyway)
Wheres the evidence that shes a lesbian? Investigating from your settee on your smartphone only gets you so far 😄
(I should know, Ive lost hours to this sort of thing)
There has to be more than him just being outed that led to his announcement on TM, particularly as the papers would have been slammed for outing someone. I do wonder that if MM was indeed let go and is making some sort of claim related to that, whether that is what the newspaper story was related to. An Employment Tribunal claim would take months if not years thereby by coming out now PS has set the groundwork and with some distance between his announcement and news of a ET claim, he planned to brush it off way down the line as a biter ex. With the public already on side I can see he and his people thought that might work but he underestimated that so many people already knew or suspected he was gay so would question why he decided to come out on a random Friday in such a bizarre fashion. That might also explain the silence of ITV, TM, PS and the media, they would have to comply with confidentiality. It would also explain why MM has refused to comment so as to not jeopardise any claim he might be making. My understanding is that the accuser has a lot more freedom to speak to people who can support his claim or provide supporting evidence etc. The gathering of information in this sort of situation is time consuming and painstaking. In fact, its a relatively private process and much, if any of it, might not have even made it into the public domain in normal circumstances.

Reactions: 8
Well said, Atomic Blonde! We did both names in the end as no way was I just going to take his :giggle:

Let’s hope there’s some kind of investigation at ITV now....surely?!

I think there’s so much more to come out yet.
Phillip's daughters have been getting called Stephs maiden name during this story regarding Phillip

Reactions: 7

I don't think I've ever seen such a worse hate campaign as the one Piers Morgan has had (and still does have) against Meghan Markle. Princess Diana died because she was hounded by the press and was being chased by them. PM has decided to dish out the worst type of hatred campaign against Harry's wife with the obvious intention of ruining their marriage (and if that happens PM will say 'I told you so')
Well said, Piers Morgan takes particular delight in bullying women (like MM), his hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Reactions: 13
Someone asked if we knew for sure that SS is either related or family friend of MM. I think the answer is no, I speculated that when I thought SS hadn't been involved with the 2 Faced theatre school at the beginning, but secind look into that showed that he had been. So his reason for being at what looked like some kind of Christmas family meal (with MM, his twin sister and 3 other adults) and another evening out which I think we determined was MM's dad's birthday (the photo of MM looking adoringly at SS) could just as much be because he'd got close to MM and family through the theatre school.
MM dad volunteered at 2 Faced theatre school. MM twin attended as well. Obviously there family was heavily linked. With Matt being gay, he may have not had many friends - especially into theatre (speculation). I sometimes went with a 40/50year old family friend to the football as a teenager (as I lived 200 miles away). Not to dissimilar to SS taking him to the theatre.

Reactions: 4

I would definitely say so

Reactions: 8
Every day There is another story about Ex Emmerdale star Kelvin Fletcher are ITV throwing him under the bus to detract people from the cover up at Good Morning. Also it seems the tabloid press are in their glory to talk about alleged heterosexual affairs but not alleged homosexual one .Is this because homosexual ones come with an NDA .

Which was the ITV show cancelled for one death that Jodie Marsh referred to?

Just come back onto this thread after a few days and in my opinion it's much improved!

Reactions: 2
I hope MM is receiving a huge amount of support from ITV, his friends and family. He is potentially a vulnerable individual dealing with an incredible amount of attention. Hope he turns it around and uses it to launch his career, that would be a nice slap in the face to ITV and PS.

Not very technical at publishing links but Ol Bird have just published a shocking drug video of PS and SS with MM that Dame A as published on his Twitter feed. .I have seen the photo it was supposed to be in Edinburgh but it looks like they are smoking hash.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Much as I would like to believe that simplistic narrative, it doesn't explain why there was a need for the rushed coming out interview and also why much of the evidence of Steph being a lesbian has been brushed under the carpet. We need to carry on investigating.

If Steph really is a lesbian, its' the kids I feel sorry for. Okay I know that they are very privileged, and they are adults, but I can imagine the sniggers . It could have been worse, they could have been at school or college.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.