Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, there wasn't any good suggestion with over 10 votes so I've made a title that matches what people are googling so more will find it. :)

All the latest we know

Many think this blind is about the dancing on Ice presenter

----

What makes this blind item particularly interesting is that it is almost a perfect combination of two stories we told you in the past!

One story was about a famous, older actor who allegedly preyed on young men.

We’ll call him Victor.

You know Victor from his many years in the movies, in the theater, and on TV.

In a case of interesting timing, Victor came out as gay just as some assault charges were filed against him. Perhaps Victor hoped that sudden public disclosure of his sexual preference after so many years of living in the closet would mitigate the charges made against him?

Another story we told you was about a different famous actor who leveraged his position as an acting teacher to groom and assault his young, naive students.

We’ll call him Sleazy.

Sleazy is both a TV and movie actor.

In another case of interesting timing, Sleazy shut down his school just as those charges were about to be filed. Perhaps Sleazy hoped that closing the school would scatter and discourage current and former students from filing charges against him?

If you put those two situations together, you will see a remarkable similarity to an exclusive new story we have for you.

Allow us to be the first to tell you that there is going to be a big story breaking in the next couple of months.

The story involves a beloved older man who has been on TV for many years.

We’ll call him Icy.

There are three stages to this story.

The first is that Icy suddenly comes out as gay.

The second is that Icy’s “school” closes down.

The third is that the young students that Icy groomed and assaulted over the years come forward and sue him.

We have more details to share, but we want to be sensitive to those victims as they prepare their cases against Icy.

So, if you are one of those cheering Icy on for his bravery in coming out, you might want to hold off on that applause!

Because Icy is no gentleman. He is a combination of Victor and Sleazy. And his career and life will soon be on very thin ice…

Similar: The Hunting Ground

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
New thread, there wasn't any good suggestion with over 10 votes so I've made a title that matches what people are googling so more will find it. :)

Many think this blind is about the dancing on Ice presenter

----

What makes this blind item particularly interesting is that it is almost a perfect combination of two stories we told you in the past!

One story was about a famous, older actor who allegedly preyed on young men.

We’ll call him Victor.

You know Victor from his many years in the movies, in the theater, and on TV.

In a case of interesting timing, Victor came out as gay just as some assault charges were filed against him. Perhaps Victor hoped that sudden public disclosure of his sexual preference after so many years of living in the closet would mitigate the charges made against him?

Another story we told you was about a different famous actor who leveraged his position as an acting teacher to groom and assault his young, naive students.

We’ll call him Sleazy.

Sleazy is both a TV and movie actor.

In another case of interesting timing, Sleazy shut down his school just as those charges were about to be filed. Perhaps Sleazy hoped that closing the school would scatter and discourage current and former students from filing charges against him?

If you put those two situations together, you will see a remarkable similarity to an exclusive new story we have for you.

Allow us to be the first to tell you that there is going to be a big story breaking in the next couple of months.

The story involves a beloved older man who has been on TV for many years.

We’ll call him Icy.

There are three stages to this story.

The first is that Icy suddenly comes out as gay.

The second is that Icy’s “school” closes down.

The third is that the young students that Icy groomed and assaulted over the years come forward and sue him.

We have more details to share, but we want to be sensitive to those victims as they prepare their cases against Icy.

So, if you are one of those cheering Icy on for his bravery in coming out, you might want to hold off on that applause!

Because Icy is no gentleman. He is a combination of Victor and Sleazy. And his career and life will soon be on very thin ice…

Similar: The Hunting Ground
Victor is Spacey, Sleazy is Franco?
Icy deffo fits Phillip.

Reactions: 15
In reply to an old post on last thread regarding John Leslie......

I know JL, or did years ago and was part of his social scene back in the day when it all kicked off for him. Friday nights were legendary at his house....was he a predator? No. A sexual abuser? No. He was a young man in the public eye who literally had fame hungry girls throwing themselves at his feet everywhere we went. He was nothing more than a bit of a playboy, could get a bit boisterous after a night out and who threw himself into that lifestyle. But the real JL was an extremely generous nice guy, would give you the shirt off his back and was actually quite shy and a little awkward! The way he has been vilified and his life ruined (and that of his extremely lovely parents) is tragic. He opened up his house with generosity , got a bit carried away in the lifestyle but there was nothing sinister at all, and I was around him a lot. Don’t believe everything you read peeps! Although saying that, I do have a diff vibe from PS......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
I do hope that this sickening case is fully investigated, and I look forward to the day that anyone guilty of vile and predatory behaviour is seen in court in the same manner as Max Clifford, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall et al.

As for Phillip Schofield, he of course is innocent until proven guilty. But on a human level, he must be a much diminished figure in the eyes of his two daughters. That in itself is a devastating burden to bear. His wife and older relatives may have known more of his lifestyle over the years, but I would imagine his relationship with his daughters will never be the same again. That alone would lead any decent person to carry a level of guilt that will weigh heavily on them for a lifetime. Whether or not formal charges follow if any illegality is uncovered, his sentence at a personal level has already been handed down. The game is up for Phil, the idyllic lifestyle has been proven to be fake, and it is his daughters who will find that hardest to come to terms with.

Reactions: 26
About the Kim video:

“You big phoney”
Kim was right on the money. The way they laughed at her etc and tried to make her look small. When she said PS should go in there and see what it’s all about... of course he couldn’t be in that environment. He doesn’t want to be scrutinised any more than the perfect family man image he wanted to put out in a few hours of a breakfast programme. Sorry that we now want answers to certain questions Phil, the tables have turned

Reactions: 26
This article says the crisis management team he started working with 3 months ago about bullying allegations knew about him coming out on tv as well. I think the two are definitely connected. Throwing his weight around and being a scrote to MM and others for a good few months, and then like others have said maybe MM was going to come forward with his own bullying story and that would have revealed the relationship. Maybe he realised he was never going to actually be a presenter as Phil had promised. He’s already 23 right? And while he may be good at acting he didn’t seem like a natural on his showreel, I know that might sound mean but not sure he was cut out for presenting in the first place

Reactions: 13
About the Kim video:

“You big phoney”
Kim was right on the money. The way they laughed at her etc and tried to make her look small. When she said PS should go in there and see what it’s all about... of course he couldn’t be in that environment. He doesn’t want to be scrutinised any more than the perfect family man image he wanted to put out in a few hours of a breakfast programme. Sorry that we now want answers to certain questions Phil, the tables have turned
I’ve always loved Kim, she just comes across as so real and raw. The whole Colleen thing at the time you could see how manipulative she was in getting everyone to feel sorry for her when Kim was the real victim. These smarmy smiley fakes are all around us.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There are gag orders and there are injunctions.

Gag orders relate to criminal trials, injunctions in civil trials. Even in Ralph Harris, gag orders only suppress a limited amount of info for the purpose of protecting victims. The only gag orders that would prevent the reporting of the fact of a criminal trial is if there are multiple prosecutions, in order not to prejudice future trials.

I get the feeling it’s not crime, as PS would be at the Bailey. I think a civil suit is likely, and I wonder if it’s termination of contract and all the sordid bullying and dodgy behaviour is central. I personally live and work in a jurisdiction with no super injunctions, and they’ve long been criticised as being a tool used by the rich to manipulate the system

The proof will be when PS has to disappear to attend court, wether any news agency will report it or not.

The British paparazzi must be sitting on so much info they can’t print.

And I am not even in the uk, lol, this is all just interesting from a legal point of view.

Reactions: 17
There are gag orders and there are injunctions.

Gag orders relate to criminal trials, injunctions in civil trials. Even in Ralph Harris, gag orders only suppress a limited amount of info for the purpose of protecting victims. The only gag orders that would prevent the reporting of the fact of a criminal trial is if there are multiple prosecutions, in order not to prejudice future trials.

I get the feeling it’s not crime, as PS would be at the Bailey. I think a civil suit is likely, and I wonder if it’s termination of contract and all the sordid bullying and dodgy behaviour is central. I personally live and work in a jurisdiction with no super injunctions, and they’ve long been criticised as being a tool used by the rich to manipulate the system

The proof will be when PS has to disappear to attend court, wether any news agency will report it or not.

The British paparazzi must be sitting on so much info they can’t print.

And I am not even in the uk, lol, this is all just interesting from a legal point of view.
Not necessarily, as injunctions can be used for victims of crime not just civil wrongs

also important to say that breaking an injunction is a criminal offence

edited to add: and gagging orders are just injunctions relating to privacy and not sharing information. So the two terms aren’t one for civil and one for criminal

Reactions: 7
Not necessarily, as injunctions can be used for victims of crime not just civil wrongs

also important to say that breaking an injunction is a criminal offence
Thanks for clarifying, victims of crime don’t use injunctions here.

But you’re right, breaking an injunction is a criminal offence. But the issue of this being enforceable into the future with social media is a very tricky business.

Reactions: 2
This article says the crisis management team he started working with 3 months ago about bullying allegations knew about him coming out on tv as well. I think the two are definitely connected. Throwing his weight around and being a scrote to MM and others for a good few months, and then like others have said maybe MM was going to come forward with his own bullying story and that would have revealed the relationship. Maybe he realised he was never going to actually be a presenter as Phil had promised. He’s already 23 right? And while he may be good at acting he didn’t seem like a natural on his showreel, I know that might sound mean but not sure he was cut out for presenting in the first place

He didn’t even write his heartfelt IG coming out post ....... this article is another valuable piece of the puzzle.
As soon as PS even types on social media, it’ll all kick off

Reactions: 7
Thanks for clarifying, victims of crime don’t use injunctions here.

But you’re right, breaking an injunction is a criminal offence. But the issue of this being enforceable into the future with social media is a very tricky business.
Yes true - this is why MPs have raised the point in parliament about their use

He didn’t even write his heartfelt IG coming out post ....... this article is another valuable piece of the puzzle.
As soon as PS even types on social media, it’ll all kick off
I can’t imagine that he will for some time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.