Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found this on YouTube by Matt mcgreevy written a year ago,but don't know if it's anything to do with filthy phil or relevant to anything, but in the comments someone has left a comment from a day ago asking if he's going to spill the beans or am I looking to much in to it

Reactions: 5
I don’t have snapchat but looking at the ones I can see posted online from PS...they all seem to involve alcholol. Just an observation but there is a link between alcholol and insomnia. I would be worried for any friends I saw showing a pattern of behaviour like that. Or perhaps alcholol just makes you look cool 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Probably been reading this forum too much so this is maybe my imagination, but I think Ruth's in fine form today. Very bubbly. Almost like a weight has been lifted from her shoulders or something, or the satisfaction that whatever she’s been gagged about is now out there anyway 😊
Maybe she excited at the thought of being offered the top job 🤞🙏

Reactions: 2
Off out to walk my neglected dogs....they’ve been protesting about my lack of attention by playing football in the garden with a rolled up hedgehog! plus I still need to get that damn “any dream will do” tune out of my head...I’m as far as a verse and the chorus now 😩

The Card Factory does them very reasonably priced, good quality too. Other card shops are available.
Three for the price of one...just as he likes his men friends 😄

Reactions: 6
I just found this on YouTube by Matt mcgreevy written a year ago,but don't know if it's anything to do with filthy phil or relevant to anything, but in the comments someone has left a comment from a day ago asking if he's going to spill the beans or am I looking to much in to it
Great find but don’t know what to make of it, could be a big red herring.

Another new poster here.
Could his management be using their collective talent over the media as leverage?
“You run this story and you won’t have access to any of our talent going forward.... but if you play ball with us we will have lots of goodies for you in the future.”
PS is close friends with the main players of ITV. Holidays with Bradley Walsh, HW, Ant? & Dec, Peter Jones . HW husband has set up ventures with Michael McIntyre and Peter Jones.
Peter Jones has a children's charity where Prince Andrew is a patron.

He could have dirt on them all (I mean, if you go on holiday with people, then you must talk!). I'm not suggesting anything sinister at all. But any investigation that is opened could open a can of worms and ITV would have one hell of a mess to rectify.

Not to mention, if Peter Jones name gets dragged into this - then Prince Andrew (who is already on thin ice - and a monarchy that is trying to rid the bad press.

Bradley Walsh has the same nice guy image, but my friend who does the NTA events says that's all a front.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god he really goes too far in this.
“You can stick your finger wherever you like”

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Great find but don’t know what to make of it, could be a big red herring.
Its the flash drive and files and betrayal what made me watch it, but I couldn't make sense of it either. Thought I would share incase anyone else could make sense of it.

There’s no proof ps snap chatted middle aged women or even girls
ALL teenage boys and mostly in the middle of de night . This pay off must of cost itv a fortune

Reactions: 5
PS is close friends with the main players of ITV. Holidays with Bradley Walsh, HW, Ant? & Dec, Peter Jones . HW husband has set up ventures with Michael McIntyre and Peter Jones.
Peter Jones has a children's charity where Prince Andrew is a patron.

He could have dirt on them all (I mean, if you go on holiday with people, then you must talk!). I'm not suggesting anything sinister at all. But any investigation that is opened could open a can of worms and ITV would have one hell of a mess to rectify.

Not to mention, if Peter Jones name gets dragged into this - then Prince Andrew (who is already on thin ice - and a monarchy that is trying to rid the bad press.

Bradley Walsh has the same nice guy image, but my friend who does the NTA events says that's all a front.
Oh no Bradley Walsh is one of my favourites. I thought he was a lovely, genuine man.

Reactions: 9
Definitely
I have thought this for years! Interesting how PS has retweeted Matt’s tweet but no other celeb!

edited to add I replied to the wrong post, it’s been a long week! Talking about Matt Goss’ tweet to PS.

Oh, I like Bradley 😳

So much more enjoyable watching E & R, Ruth is pretty giddy, so hoping he’s out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi all, long time lurker :) such a great forum, with a nice friendly atmosphere.
I worked for the BBC from the late 80s to the mid 90s, so I thought I would join and put in my twopennorth!
I've been reading this thread all week, as I happened to watch Phil's coming out live. I'd come in from walking the dog and missed the beginning, he looked so gaunt and worried that I literally thought he was announcing that he was terminally ill!
It struck me that if it was such a weight off his shoulders to come out and his family were supportive, then why such a doom laden atmosphere?
Also, as Joan Collins said, why now?
I feel that his hand was forced, otherwise why not make the coming out a kind of celebration, with a whole item maybe prepared, maybe a phone in, so that others could share their stories/ask advice?
Or on the other hand, make it a low key affair, with a press release whilst he's on his summer break?
Last Friday's announcement felt rushed and he looked unhappy about it all.
Regarding Matthew being a runner for four years, that is highly unusual, in my experience. It is very badly paid, and if a runner was good at their job, they would be promoted to junior researcher after maybe only six months or one year but definitely after two years.
Runners either go the researcher/producer route, which may also lead to presenter or the other route upwards is assistant floor manager.
Matthew seemed ambitious to be a presenter. I looked at his showreel, that he made in the This Morning studio, and he seemed very confident. I'm wondering if he stayed as a runner on This Morning for so long because he thought he would be given a small presenting role there eventually? It doesn't make sense to stay so long as a runner, unless he kept being promised a job that never materialised?
I think it's been said that he got made production secretary on Loose Women?
A production secretary's job would not be a natural progression for a runner, usually runners want the more "glamorous" production type roles, whereas the secretary role is more hum drum, very much office bound and hassley; making travel arrangements etc.
Maybe Matthew was disgruntled at the lack of promotion at This Morning but I find it hard to believe that he went to the papers with stories of shenanigans with Phil because that would be career suicide! And he seems so ambitious. So maybe it was a colleague that tried to sell the story?
Apologies for the long post, I'm rambling! :D

Reactions: 54
The only slight counter comment I have on that is that PS has more than implied how people at TM knew of his “true” self..how it was his safe space so that will mean more than just Holly. If numerous other ITV personnel were aware of his double life then it could make it harder for them. Ok, if all they knew was that he was gay then yes,they will have room to maneovre to get shot of him but....presumably it wouldn’t be so easy if they previously knew of the seedier allegations linked to younger employees like MM and possibly others ....they would be as guilty as him - by association, by enabling him to take advantage of his power in the workplace
Course he will because in his eyes he’s done no wrong
never forget his words..I’m very proud of myself

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.