Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably been reading this forum too much so this is maybe my imagination, but I think Ruth's in fine form today. Very bubbly. Almost like a weight has been lifted from her shoulders or something, or the satisfaction that whatever she’s been gagged about is now out there anyway 😊

Reactions: 14
Family meal or not that single photo with Matthew and Simon is as sinister af.

Now I’m going to go and rinse my eyes out.
The picture with mm and his cousin "Hedley" that name has been mentioned previously, From a Twitter quote I've got brain fog but will try to find it.....it was along the lines of are you one of the M, Hedley or.......

Reactions: 5
Probably been reading this forum too much so this is maybe my imagination, but I think Ruth's in fine form today. Very bubbly. Almost like a weight has been lifted from her shoulders or something, or the satisfaction that whatever she’s been gagged about is now out there anyway 😊
I thought exactly the same.

The picture with mm and his cousin "Hedley" that name has been mentioned previously, From a Twitter quote I've got brain fog but will try to find it.....it was along the lines of are you one of the M, Hedley or.......
It was the odd Twitter conversation with someone who just had initials (GS or GF or GD?) saying 'you don't know 'the lad'... you are playing into the hands of the defendants...' and someone else replied that.

Reactions: 3
The fucker will be relieved that he has the day off today and not feeling the heat at work. Wonder if he sent his wive a valentine's card.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought so too. Or maybe we are scrutinising them more since last Frida. Dunno 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a look as of 10 February, Simon Schofield, who I still don’t know if he’s related to Phillip, was still tweeting, his twitter account is up.

apparently he will be doing a forthcoming tour including dancing and singing. He appears to have many strings to his bow but is a figure of great interest, sorry if this has already been on here.

Reactions: 1
If I were a young gay guy in London tonight I'd give Phil a very wide berth for fear of ending up on here.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.