Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @Delia Smith with 17 votes. Tweaked slightly to make it fit.

Carry on your discussions here about the runner loving Schofe including a question that occurred to me whilst watching This Morning today. Is it right for a 57 year old man to be wearing super skinny jeans?

And in honour of our thread title winner.....

Cheers ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It's the euphemism! So she must have know, and the production crew laughed. She left TM in 2009, so thats at least 11 years old.
Not necessarily... now we know what his preference is, we see it as a euphamism for THAT, but in normal slang its more likely to mean straight sex (actually it has a wierd meaning if you google it, but nothing to do with gay, and think that might be in the US).

Reactions: 6
Can I attach a screen shot of a comment I tried to reply to, but couldn't as a new thread was started? What Teal99 says makes sense to me, as I never felt as if Phil and Holly had real chemistry, like he had with Fern. I think it was more of a professional choice for his TV image. Her lack of presenting experience for adult TV, probably made her easier to push around than more worldly wise presenters, such as Ruth. Is it true Ruth put in an official complaint about Phil?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I can't seem to be able to log into my DS account this evening. Does this mean that Ive been banned? I know im typing in the right password but it keeps saying that it doesn't match? Nothing in my email box. but surely if i'd been banned I'd get an email notification?

The only thing I can think of is I joked that a new thread about Schofe would 'soon do a runner' when the mods saw it. Surely they are not so petty to ban you for something so ridiculous?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Was there any tea in the Pop witch article?
Not much. I copied & pasted the bits about PS in the last thread ๐Ÿ˜Š

I can't seem to be able to log into my DS account this evening. Does this mean that Ive been banned? I know im typing in the right password but it keeps saying that it doesn't match? Nothing in my email box. but surely if i'd been banned I'd get an email notification?

The only thing I can think of is I joked that a new thread about Schofe would 'soon do a runner' when the mods saw it. Surely they are not so petty to ban you for something so ridiculous?
I always got e-mails when I got a warning/ban and pretty sure an e-mail with my final ban too. But you know the drill better than me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
โ€œIsn't it possible that #MatthewMcGreevy wanted to get into broadcasting and #PhillipSchofield was simply his mentor? It's insulting to the #LGBTQ community to assume that just because someone's gay they must be having sex. It is possible for two gay men to be friends w/o sex!โ€

this from twitter

what do folks think?

I had that happen to me last week contact admin ask for new password

Reactions: 9
Not much. I copied & pasted the bits about PS in the last thread ๐Ÿ˜Š

I always got e-mails when I got a warning/ban and pretty sure an e-mail with my final ban too. But you know the drill better than me ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thats what I thought, might be a coincidence. Will keep trying.

I always imagine the DS mods as being this really sour faced, miserly twats with no sense of humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just went on IMDb to look at historical production details which I could not find. I looked at the comments on there and one wag has managed to put in a comment about PS. Not pleasant to read, surprised it is on there.

Reactions: 4

I had a pop up saying my computer blocked a website from tracking me, since I've been talking about this thread. First time I ever had that.
I started getting paranoid that powerful people might be tracking me for talking about this subject, but surely silly old Phillip Schofield isn't important enough to have powerful people and organisations protecting him?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just went on IMDb to look at historical production details which I could not find. I looked at the comments on there and one wag has managed to put in a comment about PS. Not pleasant to read, surprised it is on there.
Oooh. Share it then!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
...Carry on your discussions here about the runner loving Schofe including a question that occurred to me whilst watching This Morning today. Is it right for a 57 year old man to be wearing super skinny jeans?
he should be wearing elasticated easy-iron slacks, like mr stango ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
โ€œIsn't it possible that #MatthewMcGreevy wanted to get into broadcasting and #PhillipSchofield was simply his mentor? It's insulting to the #LGBTQ community to assume that just because someone's gay they must be having sex. It is possible for two gay men to be friends w/o sex!โ€

this from twitter

what do folks think?

I had that happen to me last week contact admin ask for new password
Course it's possible BUT in this case it's NOT!!!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.