Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two consenting adults isn’t fair. Just because you’re a couple of years over the legal age, doesn’t mean an older richer married celebrity in a senior position to you in all ways should take advantage of you. Not strictly illegal but FFS
Very common in the gay world. Twinks and Daddy's (I feel a bit sick for typing that)

• Sick
Reactions: 8

I've found out that the picture taken with Simon Schofield with the wine bottles was taken on a family birthday night out, Matthews dad's birthday. It was at San Carlo's in Manchester

View attachment 83770
-

View attachment 83761

He had been sending tweets to Phillip Schofield regularly up until this day 13 July 2013, after that I can't see any more tweets to him??

Matthew went for a day visit to the This Morning Studio July 2014

View attachment 83771

He had decided to move to London and made a crowdfunding page to help at the start of Jan 2015

View attachment 83766

PS and MM were filmed by Jack Jones 19 March 2015 when they were out together

MM was still crowdfunding for his move April 2015

View attachment 83767

Interviewed PS Feb 2016

View attachment 83768

According to his linkedin page he became

Studio Runner
THIS MORNING- ITV - Apr 2016

&

Talent Runner
Dancing on Ice- ITV - Jan 2018
So from the #’s on the wine bottle pics and the Xmas family meal photos it is looking as though SS and MM are definitely related in some way.
The theory (sorry I can’t remember who came up with it but it was on a previous thread) of SS pulling strings with his good friend PS to get MM the runner job on TM (Sorry, that’s lots of abbreviations 😬) seems very believable to me.

Reactions: 3
off topic so will be deleted but I was so upset when Waitrose dropped their standards and made him their wine expert (and replaced Delia with the great cook Pippa Middleton) 🙄. I never read his section in the mags or papers, just seeming his pompous smile winds me up
It’s very much on topic really because the only reason he gets all these advertising and promotion gigs is because of the persona he portrays....so for waitrose he would be seen as mr nice guy, mr accessible ,mr family man, mr successful blah blah...to suit their own brand. theyre Not into asking Russell Brand to appear on tv for them...mind you at the minute PS is making him look like a choirboy 😀

Reactions: 14
a

Never heard any rumours about Lineker being gay...plenty about Dermot O'Leary though- whose wife is now prego 🤨🤔
Omg, yes! I heard the same about Dermot years ago from somebody that worked for Channel 4. Assumed they were mistaken after he married etc, not so sure now 😂

Reactions: 5

I've found out that the picture taken with Simon Schofield with the wine bottles was taken on a family birthday night out, Matthews dad's birthday. It was at San Carlo's in Manchester

View attachment 83770
-

View attachment 83761

He had been sending tweets to Phillip Schofield regularly up until this day 13 July 2013, after that I can't see any more tweets to him??

Matthew went for a day visit to the This Morning Studio July 2014

View attachment 83771

He had decided to move to London and made a crowdfunding page to help at the start of Jan 2015

View attachment 83766

PS and MM were filmed by Jack Jones 19 March 2015 when they were out together

MM was still crowdfunding for his move April 2015

View attachment 83767

Interviewed PS Feb 2016

View attachment 83768

According to his linkedin page he became

Studio Runner
THIS MORNING- ITV - Apr 2016

&

Talent Runner
Dancing on Ice- ITV - Jan 2018
Family meal or not that single photo with Matthew and Simon is as sinister af.

Now I’m going to go and rinse my eyes out.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Andy Peters will come out of the same broom cupboard PS was in ?
I don’t think it’s the coming out story that matters, in fact I’ve read some person on another site criticising us on here, that our views are doing no good and will stop people from coming out.

as has been said before in my opinion, your sexuality is your own business but if you unfairly influence vulnerable people using your power, sexuality etc then that’s a big cause for concern

i don’t care if Andy is gay ( I think he is)

sorry didn’t mean to sound as if I was having a go at you

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi yer! I’ve supported them since I was 11 Rushie was my fav, it’s an amazing time to be a Red and as You say, not long to wait, Up the Reds!

back on topic I have a feeling it will be slow on here today but that doesn’t mean it should stop people investigating, this is only the start.

cheers
I was 11 too...years before sky sports etc when all you had was a radio in the bedroom listening to match commentary! I was a digger Barnes fan from that era....and King Kenny will always reign. Torres (at his peak) was another high for me too.

Two consenting adults isn’t fair. Just because you’re a couple of years over the legal age, doesn’t mean an older richer married celebrity in a senior position to you in all ways should take advantage of you. Not strictly illegal but FFS
Totally agree, it might even be part of this cover up. Even the ‘I love PS’ crowd would surely feel a bit uneasy at the age gap, the fact he’s gay doesn’t bother anyone apart from maybe his family, although the sham stage-managed show last Friday did piss most of us off as he obviously WAS pushed into it despite what they fed to the viewers, However, to find out a 57 year old man appears to be attracted to young teenagers makes me uneasy, add the power of a celebrity 57 year old and if not illegal, it makes me very suspicious. We’re also much more aware due to recent celeb scandals. If you’re a parent of a teen around the same age as MM it sets alarm bells off, massively. The most troubling thing for me is what TV company nowadays let’s young teenagers be mentored by this man if indeed everyone at TM knew PS was gay and was attracted to young boys? Where is the duty of care? Is he so powerful that he could do anything without fear of being stopped?

Reactions: 11
Omg, yes! I heard the same about Dermot years ago from somebody that worked for Channel 4. Assumed they were mistaken after he married etc, not so sure now 😂
So a whole week's gone by since the story broke...I read it online~~~it was like reading a book with the last page missing
Anyway,looking at pics of him and the 'wife' most of them he's got his hand on her shoulder like she's an old mate~~~DO with his wife always got his hand in his pocket...don't know if it means anything though!

Reactions: 6
I was 11 too...years before sky sports etc when all you had was a radio in the bedroom listening to match commentary! I was a digger Barnes fan from that era....and King Kenny will always reign. Torres (at his peak) was another high for me too.
Radio 2 listener Bryon Butler et al Now 5 Live.
back on topic you’ll get me into trouble
I would imagine those not at ITV who had previously worked with Phillip could talk to the media re their experiences and maybe something may come to light or does the cease and desist letter warn off everybody?

Reactions: 2
That's funny but quite the stretch 😂 I think as they're in an actual helicopter this one does what it says on the tin.
Ah you spotted the flaw in my logic. 🤔
It made me giggle like a wee boy, so I couldn't resist sharing.😁

• Haha
Family meal or not that single photo with Matthew and Simon is as sinister af.

Now I’m going to go and rinse my eyes out.
What, sinister even if they are cousins messing about in front of the whole family???

Reactions: 4
I'd like to get a better understanding of PS's use of SnapChat. My daughters have it and its the one that I didn't want them to have because the evidence of anything inappropriate disappears. I know they follow celebrities, of course they do - and I think they have some kind of 'special' set up and usually wouldn't be receiving all the messages from their fans (either notifications off or pick which ones to allow through or has team of people to deal with them), so I'm wondering how he picks on certain individuals to make contact. The middle of the night thing really concerns me as a parent - if I found out a middle-aged man, celebrity or not, was contacting my girls directly at 1am, I would be a) annoyed b) deeply concerned.

I just had a quick scan through this twitter account that posts lots of PS's antics https://twitter.com/SchofeReacts and my reaction is that he puts on a display of a badly behaved middle-aged bachelor who doesn't have a family that might be embarrassed by him - he's kind of like the aging alcoholic uncle that you only see at family events and is kind of hilarious but kind of cringe, and you're glad you don't have to see him again until the next one. I don't know, the kids following him find him hilarious but I think its in that kind of 'oh my god, MY (old) parents would never behave like that' and it intrigues them on some level. Its very bizarre. But kind of piss taking I'm sure, not like the young celebs they follow that they look up to.

But then the snapchat reply from the young man who says he's having palpitations after PS contacts him directly makes me think he might have a young gay following?

Eamonn and Ruth are in fine form today, such a different atmosphere to other days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.