Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I recall, and I could be corrected, Jason was in Going Live quite a bit because that's where the audience for pop of debatable quality was. It must have been agonising for a young and closeted BBC presenter.

I never quite understood why John Barrowman started turning up on Going Live. He was an odd presence, seemingly one of the 'audience' of the phone-ins, where he stood out because of his 'cultivated' appearance and accent. I don't recall any significant contribution, but I remember him.
I thought John was good on that show but yes an odd choice

Reactions: 6
I painted my toenails blow dried my hair and by the time I got to the end of thread 5 a new one popped up!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Love the name!

I remember reading in Popbitch six weeks or so that there have been several complaints of workplace bullying within daytime ITV and it’s become a very toxic place to work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I would love a body language expert to comment on his coming out interview with holly.
but noticed one thing considering he's "never felt happier", him being on This morning at the moment
is a total waste of time, He really is coming across like he doesnt want to be there.

Only time will tell but will be stunned if there isnt more to this story

Reactions: 18
So it sounds like MM had an NDA which states it is for a defined period of time. Does that mean say if PS leaves showbiz say in a few years time MM can tell his story?

how long is this NDA for?

Reactions: 5
Love the name!

I remember reading in Popbitch six weeks or so that there have been several complaints of workplace bullying within daytime ITV and it’s become a very toxic place to work.
Yep there's also been some tabloid stories about the same issue (itv denied it all of course)

this was from dec 19. So it shows the tabloids were sniffing around about something

Reactions: 9
Matthew Mcgreevy’s tumblr - from 2013/14. I feel sad for him as he was so young. I hope he’s got really good support around him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So it sounds like MM had an NDA which states it is for a defined period of time. Does that mean say if PS leaves showbiz say in a few years time MM can tell his story?

how long is this NDA for?
I heard there was gagging orders on everyone

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Love the name!

Also about the flat too... Remember that one? A presenter who's studio had moved.. We're hoping tomorrow's Popbitch will bring some good intel about the situation 👌

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was discussing this with the hubby tonight and we were discussing Holly and the fact she has stood by him. Not only publically, but by her own admission in his coming out speech, she has known for a long time. As a parent how she could not whistleblow and stand by and watch this happen to young boys , when she has boys of her own , is unfathomable. Obviously she lacks any kind of moral compass or conscience and I'm sure if ( and I really hope when) the truth does come out she will play the victim and paint a picture of complete innocence. I dread to think how many other young boys there are out there who have been through this.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.