Phillip Schofield #5 We don't buy any of it .com

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title, not even bothered what they're called just keep the threads going!

Reactions: 20
There is a positive in all this though....TM has never had so many new viewers tuning in and Half are from Tattle :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Going right off piste why does that ruddy car advert have kittens in? What have they got to do with flogging a banger? Confused.com

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This could date very quickly

PSX_20200212_083430.jpg

At webuyanycar.com, we live by one simple rule: be more like Phillip Schofield.

The man, the myth, the legend – Phil is the most loved man in the UK, if not the world …unofficially…and that’s when we realised. The Schofinator genuinely is our spirit animal.

He’s adorable, a man of his word, and who can forbear that iconic hair?

Every day we ask ourselves, ‘What would Phil do?’ and we aim to be just as helpful and charming as him. Come on... who wouldn’t be inspired by Phil’s unparalleled values and outlook on life?

You could call this our ‘Phil-osophy’, but you don’t have to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

View attachment 82791

The man, the myth, the legend – Phil is the most loved man in the UK, if not the world …unofficially…and that’s when we realised. The Schofinator genuinely is our spirit animal.

Every day we ask ourselves, ‘What would Phil do?’ and we aim to be just as helpful and charming as him. Come on... who wouldn’t be inspired by Phil’s unparalleled values and outlook on life?

I feel sick looking at this that poor goat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anybody here also on Twitter, there is a movement to spam all of TM's tweets with #ThisMorningsCoverUp
Lets get this baby trending...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
About Liam Russell... he did his work experience at ITV in 2018, maybe that's when he first met PS. He started Uni last year so I think he's around 18/19

And if you look at his twitter he was having a spat with an actor called Connor Bryne about PS a few days ago but he's deleted his side of the conversation :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone really believe the police would investigate? Thousands of girls have been groomed and raped in Rotherham and other towns in the country snd 🤷‍♀️. I don’t think the police would touch this with a barge pole

Reactions: 31

View attachment 82791

Lining up his next 'side kick'?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the video of him singing Oliver. I know he was a kid but my god was he an annoying little tit who was full of himself

Sorry.

goes without saying I hope he is okay though as Schofield obviously has a team around him hopefully he does too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
About Liam Russell... he did his work experience at ITV in 2018, maybe that's when he first met PS. He started Uni last year so I think he's around 18/19

And if you look at his twitter he was having a spat with an actor called Connor Bryne about PS a few days ago but he's deleted his side of the conversation :unsure:
Good digging!!

Reactions: 7
You can literally see a timeline via twitter of Dan Wootton loving Schofe on there since 2009/2010, conversing back and forth for years then all the positive gushing front pages about him and Holly over the years.

Then one day last year he stops tweeting @schofe and replies to a lad that tweeted him saying PS invited him to the ITV studios and gave him advice about being a presenter. Dan Wootton tweets back at the lad “I’m not surprised by that revelation”

Wootton immediately goes on the war path, tweeting all The Suns negative stories about PS one after the other after the other.

Friday PS comes out as gay, Wooten is back to heaping on the sycophantic praise and calling him brave, then PS is all of a sudden back to tweeting Dan and leaving kisses at the end?!?!

Hahahaha, give me a bleeping break!!! could it be more obvious.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
I guess the turning point is if we buy any car’s name
is brought into disrepute and they find they had to distance themselves from him. At the moment they are probably lapping up this free publicity for their brand...but that can turn if people start to say they will boycott any brand PS fronts.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone really believe the police would investigate? Thousands of girls have been groomed and raped in Rotherham and other towns in the country snd 🤷‍♀️. I don’t think the police would touch this with a barge pole
In my personal experience the UK police are just as corrupt as every other bugger in any position of power on this rock of ours...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I feel sick looking at this that poor goat.
You are not alone! I really never thought my loathing towards that man could get stronger than it was, I thought the ads were bad enough but now with the shitstorm surrounding him it's off the scale.

Reactions: 9
I really hope this house of cards comes falling down about their ears.
i know our licence money doesn’t pay for these shows but the majority of them are pure shite and play to the lowest common denominator

some producer or exec lost the plot years ago letting these bunch of idiots on our screens.
its time to get rid of these washed up has been or never weres. If it brings dow TM , LW, L, CJ ( all programmes) et al I shall be singing from the roof tops.

advertisers take note..no one is watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 82791

The man, the myth, the legend?? Yes and now it's for all the wrong reasons. I bet whoever wrote that is cringeing beyond belief and if they are not then they should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.