Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's Joan Collins this morning, bless her she knows, love how they soon shut her up!

Mod edit: uploaded video as they keep disappearing from twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
OK I've never watched This Morning but this stuff is PAINFUL! Stilted, awkward crap. And Holly's lost her voice - or is she always like that?

Phil's not wearing a wedding ring on his left hand. It's on his right. Is this new?
Same here! I've seen it occasionally but don't remember it being so forced and awkward. Phillip seems subdued.

Reactions: 5
This is my take on what I've read on all of this. A 15 year old Matthew mcgreevy tweeted Phillip schofield and Philip schofield follows him back. They may have had DM conversations that lead to Matthew joining the 2 faced theatre academy that Phil is patron of, He gets invited by Phil for a day at this morning to see how things work in tv. Phils becomes the lads mentor. Matthew ends up working for Phil as his pa and he is a show runner on all of phils shows, this morning , 5 gold rings and dancing on ice, during this time their relationship begins. People secretly know about it, something goes wrong in the relationship, Matthew ends up going to work on loose women, Ruth helps the lad get the job and falls out with Phil over it. Phil has to come clean about everything because Matthew might leak it to press. Instead he gives us a sob story about coming out and depression. We all feel sorry for him and he's so brave! Until the real reason gets leaked. All trace of Matthew, evidence of phil and him talking is getting wiped from the internet, his team are acting as normal like nothing is happening hoping this will blow over and we will forget and Phil can carry on being itv darling 🧐🤨🤔😤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm such a sad sack. I'm meant to be going out but have delayed it to see the beginning of This Morning 😂

Where can this be seen?
Same here. I've never watched the programme before. Got as far as the cake being brought in, lots of awkward faces, then realised why I've never watched it and switched over. Just can't stand him/them.
We believe they're all closing ranks but even so, from their expressions I get the impression that behind the scenes people are so unsure of where this is going to end up. They're attempting to carry on as normal yet distancing themselves from him at the same time. Awkward or what.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Broad details about the people and the nature of the case (eg professional footballer, high profile businessman, sexual harassment, affair, abortion etc) are allowed when there’s an injunction.

A superinjunction means nothing can be mentioned at all. All we will get are stories adjacent to the superinjunction, eg the story last year about MM moving to Loose Women.
Thanks I get that but with the david furnish and Elton john olive oil paddling pool threesome there were public documents using random initials and quoting "may affect the family life" so some very very vague details seem to be released for a super injunction?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I've noticed Lorraine also isn't gushing all over him and she's very much LGBTQ community champion
Yes that’s very telling actually!
This is my take on what I've read on all of this. A 15 year old Matthew mcgreevy tweeted Phillip schofield and Philip schofield follows him back. They may have had DM conversations that lead to Matthew joining the 2 faced theatre academy that Phil is patron of, He gets invited by Phil for a day at this morning to see how things work in tv. Phils becomes the lads mentor. Matthew ends up working for Phil as his pa and he is a show runner on all of phils shows, this morning , 5 gold rings and dancing on ice, during this time their relationship begins. People secretly know about it, something goes wrong in the relationship, Matthew ends up going to work on loose women, Ruth helps the lad get the job and falls out with Phil over it. Phil has to come clean about everything because Matthew might leak it to press. Instead he gives us a sob story about coming out and depression. We all feel sorry for him and he's so brave! Until the real reason gets leaked. All trace of Matthew, evidence of phil and him talking is getting wiped from the internet, his team are acting as normal like nothing is happening hoping this will blow over and we will forget and Phil can carry on being itv darling 🧐🤨🤔😤
So it now seems to begin when they appear to have met in person years before 2015, when M was 10 years old.

Reactions: 9
See he is still wearing his wedding ring, taking the piss I think. His marriage has been a sham.

Reactions: 17
It will be interesting If he does go live’ on This Morning today. I watched DOI half expecting some of the audience to shout something - tho that is far more likely to happen on This Morning given the contact with the general public on the live phone ins and competitions....I believe he thinks he is untouchable! Not true my friend, the press are starting to touch on the rumours by the looks of it..
You mean like a Five Star moment? 😂

For those not old enough to remember....

"I'd like to ask Phillip Schofield.....ARE YOU A bleeping NONCE?" 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Breaking news......due to the participation of (alledged) murderers, rapists and paedophiles, DOI to be rebranded 'Dancing on thin Ice....' 😁
😂

Superb, I reckon it’s a good thread suggestion

Thanks I get that but with the david furnish and Elton john olive oil paddling pool threesome there were public documents using random initials and quoting "may affect the family life" so some very very vague details seem to be released for a super injunction?
Was the Elton John case a super injunction though? I know the Marr one definitely was.

In any case, super or not, it only applies in England and Wales afaik.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Thank you for loading up that clip.

Brilliant Joan 🙌🏻 and Piers using every ounce of self control to keep his trap shut 👌🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm turning off this morning, I'm on a diet and all I'm thinking about is popping to Tesco to get a carrot cake to eat for breakfast and there Phil is looking like he hasn't eaten this year. #notfair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.