Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread.
Thanks to Rockin' Robin for the most popular thread title suggestion. A follow on from #14 where the latest development was the revealing of a 3 year snapchat interaction between Pip and a lad that was 17ish at the time.
First time setting up thread hope it is done right!

Reactions: 24
New Thread.
Thanks to Rockin' Robin for the most popular thread title suggestion. A follow on from #14 where the latest development was the revealing of a 3 year snapchat interaction between Pip and a lad that was 17ish at the time.
First time setting up thread hope it is done right!
Thanks Doodlebug005, and thanks for the votes. :)

Reactions: 8
Wonder how long it will be until more revelations come out? We know Oli isn’t the only young man that Schofield has messaged on Snapchat, it will be interesting to see if that press pick up on it now because it’s always been out there on Twitter.

Reactions: 19
I've only just read the stuff about Matthew and Phil. Seems like this is a pattern with him. Wonder what else will come out?

Reactions: 18
Saw that! Comments off (wonder why😂) and they said he is 56... He wishes, 60 next birthday I think....
You cannot comment on anything over there now - I think they just like to wind us up knowing we cannot express how much they've pissed us off :)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Saw on the Sun's site that Pip is disappointed and depressed at all this emerging
I bet he is. It doesn’t look good at all, and his people know it which is why they gave The Sun that PR piece about how ‘kind’ he is and how he loves communicating with his fans. Funny how it’s only very young male fans though isn’t it? He’s always been very keen to appear young and hip and tried to connect with younger people by using Snapchat etc, and I always thought it was a bit of a sad and pathetic attempt to stay young and relevant, but now I think it was all for predatory reasons.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Saw on the Sun's site that Pip is disappointed and depressed at all this emerging
It is essentially leaking private messages, which seem (so far) to be innocent if a bit skeevy, so I can see why he'd not be that happy about it.

Reactions: 12
Reminder of how hypocritical these two are grilling someone for 'getting in a car with a married man'. Whoop de do.

"My wife would be all over you that's for sure".

Reminder also of this from PopBitch
E0TPJ8CXoAAbTHb.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I bet he is. It doesn’t look good at all, and his people know it which is why they gave The Sun that PR piece about how ‘kind’ he is and how he loves communicating with his fans. Funny how it’s only very young male fans though isn’t it? He’s always been very keen to appear young and hip and tried to connect with younger people by using Snapchat etc, and I always thought it was a bit of a sad and pathetic attempt to stay young and relevant, but now I think it was all for predatory reasons.
It’s all a bit like when people thought it was so lovely MJ was friendly with his ‘fans’

I saw an old clip recently where Phil and Holly were testing out advent calendars on This Morning, and Matt McGreevy was in the background dressed as an elf. Whilst they were trying an alcohol advent calendar, Phil opened a mini bottle of whisky and took a sip, then turned round and gave it to Matthew to try.

Seems like it was probably an open secret in the TM studios. I think it's so wrong though, Matt was very young. Phil is a creep!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If nothing else comes out over the weekend then I presume it'll be business as usual for Philth next week.
He is not stupid so everything he has done in the past will be within the law (at times possibly just!) - no matter how icky it is! 😠🤮.
If that's the case then it's up to ITV whether or not they want to get rid of him. That's based on how morally wrong they think the whole thing is! Can't see it happening tbh. 😡🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
"I always make time for my fans.... especially if they're male, young and good looking. Whoops, wasn't supposed to say that out loud. Lots of males and females of all ages will testify I messaged them regularly......[tumbleweed].... Anybody??!!"

It’s his breath taking smugness and arrogance that annoys me.
If we all had such good PR to clean up after us no matter what we did, we'd probably feel pretty invincible too.

Reactions: 17
Another thing is that neither the DM or Oli actually implied the messages were inappropriate. Oli even spoke out and said he never felt the messages were wrong and people were getting the wrong end of the stick. So by getting his PR agency to leak this pathetic fluff piece to The Scum and making a point of saying he messages fans of all ages, he’s kind of made himself look guilty of something. He‘s very narcissistic and I don’t think he can handle any kind of negative press, which is to be Frank part and parcel of being in the public eye.

Another thing is that neither the DM or Oli actually implied the messages were inappropriate. Oli even spoke out and said he never felt the messages were wrong and people were getting the wrong end of the stick. So by getting his PR agency to leak this pathetic fluff piece to The Scum and making a point of saying he messages fans of all ages, he’s kind of made himself look guilty of something.
.... and anyone suggesting there was impropriety are referred to as "trolls". Well hello there fellow trolls - I guess that's what we are to PS.

Reactions: 20
.... and anyone suggesting there was impropriety are referred to as "trolls". Well hello there fellow trolls - I guess that's what we are to PS.
Indeed, the only places I’ve seen anyone suggesting he’s done anything wrong are on here and Twitter. i don’t think most people out there in the real world had even heard of this story, but I bet they have now especially if they read The Sun! Bit of an own goal I think! I also really hate this thing where anyone who challenges a particular narrative is dismissed is a ‘troll’. Anyone who asked why a very frail Captain Tom was dragged to Barbados in the middle of the Pandemic when all but non essential travel was banned was also labelled a ‘troll’. It’s just another way of shutting down discussion and freedom of speech. They’ve no clue what a troll actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.