Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha, I bet he is and s***ing himself lol
Slightly off topic but sort of related... The John Barrowman apology for his high jinks ( taking his 🍆 out) will ITV drop him from DOI seeing as the BBC are not impressed with his behaviour.... Or will they turn a blind eye like with Philth (great name whoever came up with it 👏) and over the limit Ant....

Reactions: 28
Slightly off topic but sort of related... The John Barrowman apology for his high jinks ( taking his 🍆 out) will ITV drop him from DOI seeing as the BBC are not impressed with his behaviour.... Or will they turn a blind eye like with Philth (great name whoever came up with it 👏) and over the limit Ant....
I must look up who his management company are. If it's not the same one as Philth and Ant, can't remember the current name but used to be called James Grant Management, Barrowman may find ITV are not quite so forebearing. That big management company seems to be very powerful.

Reactions: 11
I must look up who his management company are. If it's not the same one as Philth and Ant, can't remember the current name but used to be called James Grant Management, Barrowman may find ITV are not quite so forebearing. That big management company seems to be very powerful.
I think they (YMU/James grant) must have a lot of sway with the media too

There was a video on alex belfield's YouTube channel calling out phil for his very questionable behaviour, via something amanda Holden said. Its now been removed but not before around 140k views saw it 😀 he must have such a strong pr force covering up for him. But its definitely struggling to contain it now.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't care a Tinker's cuss about Schofield's sexuality, its his irritating personality, and omnipresence that I dislike.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Just following up something claimed on the previous thread Re: Caroline Flack. ITV were actually incredibly supportive towards her and allowed her to step down temporarily while she sorted her legal problems. She wasn't fired or thrown under the bus and ITV kept in regular contact with her, offering support whenever needed.

My older teenage daughter graced me with her presence tonight 😅. We were chatting about this. She remembers that her and her best friend used to message PS on snap chat on an occasion.. in response to his snaps or on birthdays etc.... They never once received a reply

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just following up something claimed on the previous thread Re: Caroline Flack. ITV were actually incredibly supportive towards her and allowed her to step down temporarily while she sorted her legal problems. She wasn't fired or thrown under the bus and ITV kept in regular contact with her, offering support whenever needed.
Who told you that, ITV? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My older teenage daughter graced me with her presence tonight 😅. We were chatting about this. She remembers that her and her best friend used to message PS on snap chat on an occasion.. in response to his snaps or on birthdays etc.... They never once received a reply
Can't think why 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I typed a response to that post but the thread closed and I hadn’t copied it... CF was a vulnerable woman but she was able to do her job to the main and ITV employed her. She was also awaiting trial for domestic violence - there is no way she could have gone to Love Island in the January under those circumstances.

Nobody has made a criminal complaint about Pip - yet - that we know if. It looks very much like MM signed an NDA and possibly received money. This recent guy is saying nothing inappropriate happened but if this is not other people’s experience, unless they report him to the Police (if any laws have been broken) then ITV can’t sack him. They could move him to less popular shows, or stop him presenting as many as he does contract permitting, but as long as he’s pals with people like Martin Frizzell etc and people still watch then unfortunately we’re stuck.

I still feel very sad for CF. But we don’t know what ITV did for her by way of support, it might be more than we think. She was a very troubled woman - I think even her mum in said in the documentary that there had been a previous suicide attempt over a break up - and ITV were not responsible for keeping her safe.

I’m sorry this is not completely on topic but people often compare Caroline’s situation to Ant McPartlin too but - and I could be wrong - he disappeared to rehab shortly after his drink driving so he wasn’t on our screens for a good while. He also pled guilty (I think), but obvs the evidence in his case was overwhelming. Caroline may well have ended up back on our screens at some point but sadly we’ll never know.

Reactions: 14
think it was reported a while back Martin Frizell is working towards his eventual retirement from TV

Adrian Dunbar did a fantastic impression of Pipsqueak,s voice on HIGNFY a few weeks back

in true LINE OF DUTY style

the net,s closing in

the showbiz equivalent of AC12 have Phil in sight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
think it was reported a while back Martin Frizell is working towards his eventual retirement from TV

Adrian Dunbar did a fantastic impression of Pipsqueak,s voice on HIGNFY a few weeks back

in true LINE OF DUTY style

the net,s closing in

the showbiz equivalent of AC12 have Phil in sight
Sorry I missed that!

Reactions: 5
Nobody has made a criminal complaint about Pip - yet - that we know if. It looks very much like MM signed an NDA and possibly received money. This recent guy is saying nothing inappropriate happened but if this is not other people’s experience, unless they report him to the Police (if any laws have been broken) then ITV can’t sack him.
Exactly, that's what I think people in these threads are missing a bit. No one has actually accused him of doing anything illegal. If that happens, and it may well, at some point, then all bets are off, but until then ITV aren't going to do anything based on what they will see, rightly or not, as purely salacious gossip.

Also worth pointing out that NDAs and injunctions don't prevent you talking to a lawyer or the police (or your MP) about something.

Reactions: 8
Probably just showing off that he is in with the boss 🙄 Hello has screenshots of his lunch out
When I saw that photo yesterday I recognised the grey haired bloke, sure it’s Martin Frizzell, used to be a reporter on Good Morning Britain but now he’s at the top. Martin is married to Fiona Phillips her of the clip board.

Just found out about this thread over on secret celeb gossip thread so I'm a bit late to the party. 😏
I used to like Phil but for some reason that changed in recent years. He started coming across as arrogant and smug.
Now that I have found out he chats to boys nearly 40 years younger than him, I'm adding sleazy and sly to the list 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.