Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't understand how MM saw anything in him! There's nothing wrong with older men but not skinny little runts with white-yellow hair and sunken skin. He looks ill and has done for years - even when he did the nauseating 24 hours on TV.

If he was paid over a million to be silenced, the poor lad must have earned every penny.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
FYI that guy is my brother in law. And yes it’s all his own work.
Find out what the smokeless logs are phil mentioned can you lol. I bought "smokeless" logs on amazon and they are far from smokeless ! :)

Reactions: 2
I tuned in to TM this week for the fist time in ages as I wanted to see a particular interview. I could’ve get over both Philip and Holly’s look. Clearly they are filtered in photos. He looks very hard faced and dark around the eyes. No sparkle just deadness. She obviously has new teeth and botox. They both looked very rough.

Reactions: 5
I tuned in to TM this week for the fist time in ages as I wanted to see a particular interview. I could’ve get over both Philip and Holly’s look. Clearly they are filtered in photos. He looks very hard faced and dark around the eyes. No sparkle just deadness. She obviously has new teeth and botox. They both looked very rough.
Philip knows his facade has dropped and hes struggling to cope with it

Reactions: 10
Find out what the smokeless logs are phil mentioned can you lol. I bought "smokeless" logs on amazon and they are far from smokeless ! :)
You need dry kiln logs
We got some for our wood burner not from Amazon though
You do get smoke like you would from anything that burns
But it’s a light smoke less then what you get from a bbq once it gets going
Hope this helps
Ps anyone know where I can get a shed can’t get one anywhere 😂

• Haha
oh yes. considering he's the "happiest" he's ever been his face says otherwise.
He will never leave This morning because its the perfect gig for him, Complete control
money for old rope. ITV Just seem stuck in this cycle of anything new just add the same tired presenter

Reactions: 14
You know its bad when they drag him onto ITV to cover the death of Prince Philip....

• Wow
  • Heart
You know its bad when they drag him onto ITV to cover the death of Prince Philip....
Well he did interview him once so he is an authority on Prince Phillip 🤣🤣 - although it was known that Prince Philip didn’t like PS

• Haha
  • Heart
He will be raging he wasn't on This Morning to announce it, probably phoned up offering to come in to jump on the bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well he did interview him once so he is an authority on Prince Phillip 🤣🤣 - although it was known that Prince Philip didn’t like PS
It was more than obvious in that show!!! The Duke did not suffer fools lightly lol!

Pip probably leapt at the chance to host this. It's morbid now, it's been on all afternoon, it's too much and not necessary.

Reactions: 8
Could not believe it when
I saw him,
wearing a black suit. FFS
Was telling mum just waiting for ITV to drag him out and there he is.

Beeb 1 and 2 both showing the same programme. Insanity.
ITV had 4 days non stop coverage of the H&M interview
God help monday will be all about his interview.
He will be raging he wasn't on This Morning to announce it, probably phoned up offering to come in to jump on the bandwagon.
Given his performance on previous national events think you are right.
made a point of telling everyone he was going to walk across westminster bridge when thousands
were doing that daily anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t it odd that he needed his 2 week Easter holiday that no other working adult gets, yet when the biggest story of the year breaks, he needs to make sure his face is on the screen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah he's thinking we are both Philips but I've got an extra L in my name

• Haha
Isn’t it odd that he needed his 2 week Easter holiday that no other working adult gets, yet when the biggest story of the year breaks, he needs to make sure his face is on the screen
Another brilliant point.
he's not a trained journalist but again ITV put him on like he is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.