Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Following his initial post, Oli went on Instagram to clarify the video and to clear up speculation around it."

No doubt after waking up with a gopher's head on his pillow this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

He's apparently caring and kind hearted so he will be safe.
Looks like the crisis management is swinging into gear again. Getting in there before more screenshots from other young men come out🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Hmmmmm....900 signatures....where could we see them I wonder.... Cover ups will continue no doubt...

Reactions: 5
God I’ve just broken the habit of a lifeline and clicked on a Sun link. That article is just pathetic, and the quoted ‘friend’ even try and blame Oli for revealing it because he ‘didn’t think of the consequences of revealing it’. No, Schofield should of thought of the consequences of messaging barely legal teens.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hmmmmm....900 signatures....where could we see them I wonder.... Cover ups will continue no doubt...
Who wants to bet that a lot of people in the industry are currently giving side eye to many of the men that have signed this....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who wants to bet that a lot of women in the industry are currently giving side eye to many of the men that have signed this....
Probably loads... And a few lads too no doubt.

On insta Pip has a pic on his stories , out for lunch with.......Martin Frizell🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
ITV really are going to the ends of the earth to protect him from all this speculation aren't they... anyone would think they have a lot to hide themselves and this is one rabbit hole they don't want anyone going down. They threw Caroline Flack straight under the bus for basically being in a very vulnerable state and yet look what they do for PS... what is alleged to have happened with MM is the worst kept secret I've ever seen, and has been talked about for over a year and is all over the internet. ITV is like that meme of the little dog in the burning house at this point.. 'this is fine'. I wish there was more outrage, especially considering what they did to Caroline.

Probably loads... And a few lads too no doubt.
very true - have edited now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Dermot O’Leary is one of the signers and a lot of people think he is being lined up to replace Phil as the main This Morning presenter

ITV really are going to the ends of the earth to protect him from all this speculation aren't they... anyone would think they have a lot to hide themselves and this is one rabbit hole they don't want anyone going down. They threw Caroline Flack straight under the bus for basically being in a very vulnerable state and yet look what they do for PS... what is alleged to have happened with MM is the worst kept secret I've ever seen, and has been talked about for over a year and is all over the internet. ITV is like that meme of the little dog in the burning house at this point.. 'this is fine'. I wish there was more outrage, especially considering what they did to Caroline.

very true - have edited now
The thing is what could they do for Caroline. She formally charged for domestic assault. Had they supported her in public or it got reported they were supporting her privately they would have faced a major backlash.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I do always wonder what he has on ITV because with all the scandal on him recently I don’t know how he is still working there 🙈 if it was anyone else they would be long long gone!!!! I fully believe the rumours about why he came out the way he did. I don’t trust him for a second!!! I wouldn’t be surprised if other boys came out now and said they were “messaging” him too

Reactions: 6
The thing is what could they do for Caroline. She formally charged for domestic assault. Had they supported her in public or it got reported they were supporting her privately they would have faced a major backlash.
There's lots they can do when it's someone they want to protect - the police 'lose the files' when someone reports assaults etc by powerful people, gagging orders are wheeled out, lawyers and PR people start issuing threats and doing deals, media giants like ITV pull out all the stops to stop the public at large finding out things.

That's the point - with Caroline it was the exact opposite. The whole narrative was skewed, and she was smeared to high heaven - police were involved much further down the line than they should have been, she was arrested when she should have been looked after post self-harming, her boyfriend said he was fine and didn't want to press charges and revealed 'the attack' had been nothing of the sort, the Sun printed the photo of the bloodied bed and insinuated this was her being an 'abuser' rather than the horrific fact this was her own blood.

Any employer of integrity would have done all they could to protect a vulnerable employee as best they could, even with the attack dogs circling, but ITV instead joined in and announced she was fired in the same despicable rag that lied about the bloodied bed. Her work was her life and her family said this was what ultimately destroyed her. They did this while protecting a man over what appears to be very disturbing allegations, moving heaven and earth to keep them hidden from the public - these things were going on at the exact same time, if we recall.

To paint ITV as in any way innocent or with hands tied just doesn't match the reality of what actually took place. But these details need to be wheeled out over and over....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The only way he's going to get his comeuppance is if all these alleged young boys come forward & report him for abuse or whatever. If they don't then he will still be ITV's golden boy. At the minute it's all hearsay.

Reactions: 1
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.