Phillip Schofield #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
leaked conversation between this moning tv executives:

executive 1: 'what shall we do to improve the show?'

executive 2: 'i know, let's sack our two most popular presenters!'

executive 3: 'what a genuis idea! this means more time for philip! brilliant!'

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Dan Wooten tweeted this. Comments interesting, one person suggesting maybe Schofield came out as he was going to be sacked, sacking a gay guy would be homophobic....
Screenshot_20201114-210424.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am absolutely disgusted. I find Eamonn and Ruth weirdly comforting on a Friday!! Alison is so loud and Dermot looks bored as hell.

Since Phillip has come out gay and clearly the entire production of that show is under his thumb he’s acted so untouchable, rude to guests etc.

And I cannot STAND holly banging on about helping people with debts etc when she’s wearing coats for nearly a grand to go to marks and Spencer’s 😂 (petty I know)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.