Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread to carry on the discussion.

Mod edit adding thread number

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Carrying on from the last post about Mattylopezmusic on Twitter, he’s writing to his MP and says they will listen because of what happened to him with Cyril Smith...
E1320DA9-8973-4353-90A9-81D1CA3CDA28.png

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 5
Thankyou for the MattyLopez info.

I realise now they were a Cyril Smith victim.

This world is all topsy turvy.
Phillip Schofield gets shed loads of support, is called brave and is protected.

Child victims are the ones who need support.
They shouldn't be just pushed aside and told to shut up and go away.
The wrong people are being given support!!!

Matty Lopez seems to have found some strength though - which is good, but there's strength in numbers.
We need to help make these stories heard.
Help support both Matty's.

Reactions: 40
This very knowing headline in The Sun in the weeks leading up to his announcement and 'exclusive' with the same paper does now seem significant.

TBH I think all that crew are not as nice as they appear we've got Ant the hole, Holly the not so nice dolly, Phil the fake anyone else Ive missed?

Reactions: 16
Thankyou for the MattyLopez info.

I realise now they were a Cyril Smith victim.

This world is all topsy turvy.
Phillip Schofield gets shed loads of support, is called brave and is protected.

Child victims are the ones who need support.
They shouldn't be just pushed aside and told to shut up and go away.
The wrong people are being given support!!!

Matty Lopez seems to have found some strength though - which is good, but there's strength in numbers.
We need to help make these stories heard.
Help support both Matty's.
I agree I think we should get behind Matty Lopez and help him in his cause to stop the coverup of high profile offenders.

Reactions: 15
Its a bloody shame the comments are off on the TM youtube page I was planning on writing my comment on a few videos......MATTHEW MCGREEVY MATTHEW MCGREEVY TELL US THE TRUTH PHIL ON MATTHEW MCGREEVY. 😊

Reactions: 14
This very knowing headline in The Sun in the weeks leading up to his announcement and 'exclusive' with the same paper does now seem significant.

I think that headline using the phrase "giving grooming tips" trivialises the grooming of minors.
Its not a joking matter.
Hair grooming and child grooming - ha ha - NOT FUNNY.
The Sun are disgusting.
And so is Holly - "the greatest conversation she has heard?" - pathetic.
As a Mother child grooming should strike terror into her heart.
Joking about double entendres regarding grooming is not the kind of behaviour a high profile presenter should be displaying.

I agree I think we should get behind Matty Lopez and help him in his cause to stop the coverup of high profile offenders.
Has he been invited to open an account here?

I think that headline using the phrase "giving grooming tips" trivialises the grooming of minors.
Its not a joking matter.
The Sun are disgusting.
I agree, and trust that you don't think I endorse the paper. The use of the word and his name in the headline was sending a message to him though.

Reactions: 9
I agree, and trust that you don't think I endorse the paper. The use of the word and his name in the headline was sending a message to him though.
Course not - you did right to post the link.
We need to know what The Sun is up to.
Maybe the link needs sending to John Barrowman to point out to him how he comes across to us at home.
It makes it look like he is taking the p*ss out of grooming by making double entendres.

Anyone follow him on any Social media who could send him that link and tell him how bad it makes him look?

Reactions: 6
Its not a joking matter.
The Sun are disgusting.
And so is Holly - "the greatest conversation she has heard?" - pathetic.
As a Mother child grooming should strike terror into her heart.
Joking about double entendres regarding grooming is not the kind of behaviour a high profile presenter should be displaying.

Has he been invited to open an account here?
I don't know. He may already be a member or he may have already checked tattle life out. I'm sure someone must have told him about these threads. I'm not on twitter or I would have told him about this. Is any other tattler on twitter that could let him know about us?

Reactions: 2
Course not - you did right to post the link.
We need to know what The Sun is up to.
Maybe the link needs sending to John Barrowman to point out to him how he comes across to us at home.
It makes it look like he is taking the p*ss out of grooming by making double entendres.

Anyone follow him on any Social media who could send him that link and tell him how bad it makes him look?
To be fair, none of them mentioned grooming or used double entendres. The Sun took the opportunity to twist the context to apply pressure to PS.

Reactions: 11
To be fair, none of them mentioned grooming or used double entendres. The Sun took the opportunity to twist the context to apply pressure to PS.
I used to follow John Barrowman, but I found him to be arrogant towards fans and actually dislike him now after seeing him at a couple of meet and greets - it doesn't surprise me that he is friendly with PS - but I agree in this instance, it wasn't them that mentioned that double entandre

Reactions: 4

So The Sun is itching furiously under this injunction and finding devious ways to get a dig in, then.

If newspapers can get people to hack phones you'd think they could find a way to hack out from under a superinjunction.

Its all very unsavoury.

I don't know. He may already be a member or he may have already checked tattle life out. I'm sure someone must have told him about these threads. I'm not on twitter or I would have told him about this. Is any other tattler on twitter that could let him know about us?

He may not know about this forum.

I'd never heard of it until someone on the Digital Spy forum mentioned it when the threads about Schofield on digital Spy were all closed down.

And I joined here as soon as I heard of it. I've seen a lot of posts from others who just joined having only heard of Tattle Life when I did.

Glad I found it.
Wealth of information.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So The Sun is itching furiously under this injunction and finding devious ways to get a dig in, then.

If newspapers can get people to hack phones you'd think they could find a way to hack out from under a superinjunction.

Its all very unsavoury.
Are we definitely sure there's an injunction? Those things don't last forever. I think it's more feasible the runner was paid not to sell his story. If an injunction was taken out to stop the story, why would PS have had to come out so quickly? He could have bided his time whilst the injunction was still active to sort it out. I think his exclusive story to The Sun was a deal he made to silence MM from any specifics - once that story was out, the papers would have had to abide by normal privacy/harassment laws in the way they do other public figures

Reactions: 9

Its all very unsavoury.

He may not know about this forum.

I'd never heard of it until someone on the Digital Spy forum mentioned it when the threads about Schofield on digital Spy were all closed down.

And I joined here as soon as I heard of it. I've seen a lot of posts from others who just joined having only heard of Tattle Life when I did.

Glad I found it.
Wealth of information.
That’s exactly how I heard of Tattle and the reason I joined too

Reactions: 7
I seen and heard it all now. PS and HW on TM one of todays discussions, spicing up your sex life 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I seen and heard it all now. PS and HW on TM one of todays discussions, spicing up your sex life 😂
I did Reverse Speech analysis of PS Coming out, and one of his reversals was "Farty Enema ... Farty", so I guess that's how he likes to spice things up 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are we definitely sure there's an injunction? Those things don't last forever. I think it's more feasible the runner was paid not to sell his story. If an injunction was taken out to stop the story, why would PS have had to come out so quickly? He could have bided his time whilst the injunction was still active to sort it out. I think his exclusive story to The Sun was a deal he made to silence MM from any specifics - once that story was out, the papers would have had to abide by normal privacy/harassment laws in the way they do other public figures
It's the silence of people like Piers Morgan which has fuelled the fire of assumption a gagging order/non disclosure agreement/injunction may have come into play.
He's so vocal normally about things and then we've seen the shutting down of Joan Collins when she started to speak openly about Phillip Schofield's announcement. It points to an injunction being likely.

I'm just having a look around online, there's a lot of stuff being slung at Priti Patel - accusing her of bullying Civil servants etc.

Isnt she the minister who has been trying to get all the information on grooming gangs/paedophile rings etc out in the open?
Maybe she's a good person to be approached to look into the alleged grooming of Mathew McGreevy?
She seems like a tough cookie who isn't afraid of kicking ass.

Surely other Papers (who arent owned by the owners of The Sun) would want to publish stuff about alleged grooming even if The Sun can't because of a deal they made?

Papers usually can't wait to get the scoop ahead of rivals.

So, either they are all owned by the same people or there is an injunction stopping any coverage.

• Heart
If just one more young guy comes out of the woodwork to tell his story about his time with PS I’m sure this would be blown wide open. The story isn’t that he’s gay, it’s the young age of the boys he’s attracted to. Nobody cares that he’s gay, but we do if he’s grooming young teens. Also the fact a man heading to age 60 is on tiktok and other forums specifically used by teenagers should be addressed by his bosses. At best it’s odd, at worst sinister.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.