Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re PS not shouting his innocence from the rooftops. He won’t feel the need to, unless one of the tabloids runs a story accusing him of criminal wrongdoing. Then he will strongly deny it and/or sue for libel.

There’s not enough proper evidence to accuse him of anything, let’s be honest. To imagine that he or even his PR people actually read this forum or take it seriously is pretty far fetched really.

Reactions: 7
Re PS not shouting his innocence from the rooftops. He won’t feel the need to, unless one of the tabloids runs a story accusing him of criminal wrongdoing. Then he will strongly deny it and/or sue for libel.

There’s not enough proper evidence to accuse him of anything, let’s be honest. To imagine that he or even his PR people actually read this forum or take it seriously is pretty far fetched really.

I'm not sure about that, Phil's management team seem to be looking at anything and everything that's been posted about him since he came out as gay.

Also if there is an active investigation and a case is in the pipeline (a few people have said this), anyone investigating it would surely be checking here to see if anyone has uncovered any new info?

Reactions: 13
Who would've thought a few weeks ago there would be 10 threads dedicated to Philip bloody Schofield?! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

I'm not sure about that, Phil's management team seem to be looking at anything and everything that's been posted about him since he came out as gay.

Also if there is an active investigation and a case is in the pipeline (a few people have said this), anyone investigating it would surely be checking here to see if anyone has uncovered any new info?

There is a saying about a cover-up rather than the scandal itself being the undoing in a lot of cases. I don't actively use social media, but even I have noticed that a vast number of comments, links, accounts and sites have been deleted and banned in the last 16 days, often not long after something related to this matter has been posted. I have complete sympathy for anyone wanting to remove untruths from a wider audience, but the comprehensive manipulation and micro-management of UK-based commentary, plus the clear suppression of the mainstream media can only leave one speculating as to what is being hidden. A crisis management team is not appointed for trivial reasons - a lot of money is being spent on whatever is at the core of this matter.

Reactions: 25
If no grooming or underage activities have gone on, then there is no case.

But the obvious cover up and deletion of posts and closure of threads and accounts has certainly made more people pay attention.

And of course it has just stirred things up and created a "no smoke without fire" opinion.
So even if there is no case, the cover up has only served to make people think there IS a case.

Reactions: 21
On Political website: Schofield caught out holding his johnson. Cant do links sorry!

THE STAR of Channel Four’s ‘Confessions of the Paparazzi’ has claimed that the real reason Phillip Schofield came out last week ‘was because he was having an affair’, but branded the TV hosts alleged lover a ‘Scumbag’.

Paparazzi George Bamby-Salvador who has appeared on ITV’s This Morning on numerous occasions and knows production staff exclusively told Politicalite “There has definitely been a Non-Disclosure Agreement and a pay off.”

The World’s ‘Number One’ Paparazzi Bamby-Salvador is also the long-lost son of notorious prisoner Charles Bronson, he added on social: “I’ve been on three times and know four production staff.”

“I know nearly every picture and features editor of ALL the newspapers and mags personally after working for them for 20 years.”

“To sum it all up in a nutshell – He’s been shagging around behind his wife’s back and he’s been caught out.”

“Now it’s being managed by his agent and PR people, to make him come out of this smelling of roses…end of!””

George posted a photo of himself online with the alleged mystery lover: “This is the ITV runner Matthew McGreevy who forced Phillip Schofield to come out. ”

“He had a deal in place with the Sunday papers to sell his story but although (we) the press are sometimes wankers we NEVER make people afraid or ashamed about their sexuality.”

Reactions: 1
If no grooming or underage activities have gone on, then there is no case.
No, apart from him breaking ITV code of conduct and his contract which probably says something along the line of he mustn't bring ITV into disrepute, which he has undoubtedly done so. So why are the not getting him to step down why they investigate. If anyone else had broken their contract they would be sacked. What else is there? Why are they protecting him?? Why are they not making a statement, addressing these rumours and saying they support him and stand by him. I do believe they are just hoping it will go away. Also I Think that ITV should have copy of the timeline which has been put on here in an email and get them to respond. I think they would have to if it's a genuine letter/ email.

Reactions: 9

If I had any REAL and concrete info about PS and possible crimes, I wouldn’t be posting it on here. I would go to the police. I love my gossip as much as the next girl, but there’s quite a bit of adding 2 and 2 together and making 5 going on.

PS is not a particularly honourable or honest man but that’s the worst we can throw at him with any certainty right now.

No, apart from him breaking ITV code of conduct and his contract which probably says something along the line of he mustn't bring ITV into disrepute, which he has undoubtedly done so. So why are the not getting him to step down why they investigate. If anyone else had broken their contract they would be sacked. What else is there? Why are they protecting him?? Why are they not making a statement, addressing these rumours and saying they support him and stand by him. I do believe they are just hoping it will go away. Also I Think that ITV should have copy of the timeline which has been put on here in an email and get them to respond. I think they would have to if it's a genuine letter/ email.
I do believe they are hoping the fuss will die down. They’re doing/saying nothing because that’s the best way to achieve it. The Royal Family used that method for years and years.

I know MM did not grow much during his mid to late teens but the photo of him at the BAFTAS isn't that the same one as caught in the vide with PS .

Can someone tell me how these threads are surviving when everything everywhere else is being shut down??

Reactions: 6
Not a UK website and not hosted in the UK. So I believe injunctions are useless.
Oh OK. So the UK ones are being actively policed by PS’s people. How do they then get the posts/threads/tweets removed? I think in the past popbitch has put an active warning on their board saying please don’t post about Jeremy Clarkson or we’ll get sued.

Reactions: 6
Oh OK. So the UK ones are being actively policed by PS’s people. How do they then get the posts/threads/tweets removed? I think in the past popbitch has put an active warning on their board saying please don’t post about Jeremy Clarkson or we’ll get sued.
They probably send very threatening emails and sites know it's not worth them fighting it as going against someone with deep pockets costs you even if they're in the wrong.

If a site is owned/operated from the UK, they simply go through ICANN for the domain registered owner and slap them with a subpoena to remove whatever content is subject to the injunction etc. That doesn't work however if the site and its owner are not in the UK or within reach of the UK law.

The only option left in such situations is blocking the site from the country (which is not an easy task)

Reactions: 10
Why spend so much on crisis management, starting months before the big reveal?

Reactions: 13
But how can it be proved he has brought them into disrepute?

He's had online messaging "conversations" with people that we have seen screenshots of.
He said he was Gay on live telly.
We thought he'd misled his wife.

I know OfCom looks at complaints, but what do we actually complain to them about?

The conversations online do not prove grooming or underage activity.

We have no proof Philip had an affair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.