Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll send her to a private school. Another thing to add to her excessive spending

Reactions: 2
People followed her for a weight loss account most of them couldn't give a tit why she's changing vessies school 😐 she is so boring her content is tit
Let’s be honest if they’re after a weight loss account they’ve gone to the wrong place....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she looks back on those videos and thinks - “nah that filter ain’t for me. I look and sound ridiculous”
Totally agree she’s gone full Karen and V is now in a private school!
But the bigger question is - does anyone actually give a duck? Probably the same question and answer to her Body Shop shite she keeps trying to not so subtly sell. You’re no advertisement for it hun.

Reactions: 3
I’m unfamiliar with the English school system... can someone explain?
Here in Scotland kids tend to go to nursery (not school mick!) and then a partnering school in our catchment area. Is this the same in England?

Reactions: 3
I’m unfamiliar with the English school system... can someone explain?
Here in Scotland kids tend to go to nursery (not school mick!) and then a partnering school in our catchment area. Is this the same in England?
Pretty much.
Most places only have one school in their catchment area.
Like myself.
And I think Feebs has 2 schools in hers.. But didn't get into the one she wanted because its a much smaller school and a bit further away than the other

Reactions: 4
Just knew the second choice school wouldn’t be good enough for aunt vessie! Feel sorry for the poor governors and teachers who had to deal with Henry stamping her swamp monster feet until she got her way 🙄

Reactions: 9
Just knew the second choice school wouldn’t be good enough for aunt vessie! Feel sorry for the poor governors and teachers who had to deal with Henry stamping her swamp monster feet until she got her way 🙄
Maybe that's what the work she had to do was 🙄

Reactions: 2
Daddy’s house in Sri Lanka 🤨 she wouldn’t know real life if it slapped her in the meaty face no wonder she has no money worries if he can finance her

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Daddy’s house in Sri Lanka 🤨 she wouldn’t know real life if it slapped her in the face no wonder she has no money worries if he can finance her
She’s kept that quiet! Daddy built a house somewhere luxurious!

Also is the word boobin a thing? Do other people say it? I’ve never heard the term before & dunno if it’s just her but she sounds like a t**t when she says to!

• Haha
Daddy’s house in Sri Lanka 🤨 she wouldn’t know real life if it slapped her in the meaty face no wonder she has no money worries if he can finance her
I honestly have no words for Mick ... so grateful for those clubcard voucher tips hun 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s kept that quiet! Daddy built a house somewhere luxurious!

Also is the word boobin a thing? Do other people say it? I’ve never heard the term before & dunno if it’s just her but she sounds like a t**t when she says to!
I’ve heard it a couple of times before still makes me irrationally irritated every time!
She’s just obsessed with saying it because it’s all she has to do with her life

Reactions: 7
I forgot who posted that she looks like Nanny from count duckula, but it’s literally all I see now 😂

• Haha
Omg the reels. Ffs why post yourself in a towel hopping about getting dressed. This is nothing to do with size or looks but just WHY?!
Imagine seeing her or should I say ‘cleb spotting’ her in Tesco, Waitrose or the garden centre and thinking I’ve seen you in your under crackers getting your kit on. 90 odd thousand followers she’s broadcasting her sacks to.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This one will take any opportunity to waffle on about herself won’t she 😂😂 if my kid was vomiting over me at regular intervals I doubt I’d be humble bragging about my dad’s house in Sri Lanka but each to their own! 🥴

Feebs I wanna know…
WHY YOU’RE SO INSUFFERABLY SMUG!

And also… when you’re going to show us the birth certificate 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
She declined her assessment cause a health visitor voiced concerns at a friends assessment 🙄 not reaching milestones can be indicators for there being an issue therefore support can be put in place. Of course that’s a bad idea 😒

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.