Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a thread for him so apologies if there is one already.

just saw this on twitter and it really made me laugh
F31FF9E6-9E74-445C-B7E2-AEE20119969E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus, just switched on Loose Women (for my sins) and Peter Andre is sporting the most horrific huge neck tattoo....is it real? 😯

His doctor wife also wasn’t sure if hysterectomys were reversible.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus, just switched on Loose Women (for my sins) and Peter Andre is sporting the most horrific huge neck tattoo....is it real? 😯

No not real. It's for a film apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It was vasectomy they were talking about not hysterectomy and it isn't her field of medicine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else find Emily smug? I mean, she’s gorgeous and smart so I might be smug too but she rubs me the wrong way..

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Too sweet to be wholesome... I don't buy one iota of his Mr nice guy act!

Reactions: 30
Well blow me over sideways, Peter Andre has kids? He kept that VERY low-key. Learn something new every day I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well blow me over sideways, Peter Andre has kids? He kept that VERY low-key. Learn something new every day I guess.
He not only has kids, he (get ready now, cos this'll shock you) he LOVES them. Absolutely loves his kids he does. Loves them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
He’s in my guilty crush compartment in my brain along with Mateo off Benidorm (the character not Jake Canuso himself) and Air Can Ercan (Vicky Pattison’s fella)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Never liked him greasy slimeball. I'm no fan of Katie Price but I'll never forget when it came out that he left her just weeks after she had a miscarriage. I think she has mental health issues and she has never gotten over him which is why she jumps from relationship to relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.