Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following last night‘s documentary, how long until Peter comes out to defend Jeremy on behalf of Claire?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Scroll to 5:02 to see Peter deny accusations of both homophobia and transphobia by claiming he loves his kids…

BE163-DB5-D52-B-4-C8-C-96-E6-E91652-F7-A0-D5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hopefully one day someone will do this for real.

Can imagine him goading someone and then trying to play the victim "no I didn't mean to upset you, dont you know I love my ki.... Peter is suddenly sent flying across the room crumpled in a heap as Dr.Emily rushes in to administer much needed medical assistance.
Screenshot_20220320-114020_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A post on his instagram about Will Smith hitting Chris Rock - he is saying that Denzal said the best thing !
No peter - violence is never the answer . Will smith was laughing till he saw jada the sluts face

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am a bit of a fragrance hoarder and often get celebrity perfumes which have good reviews. Just came across this, I didn't know CAN were also a fragrance house.

Screenshot_2022-03-30-18-21-50-34_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-30-18-21-32-68_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
#woahmysteriousgirlareyoureallyadoctor

⬆ Petes hashtag that he leaves on all of Em’s posts in my vivid imagination 💭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dear god he is pathetic 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
This Friday, I'm going to play a game. I'm going to sit with a bottle of sambucca and watch every interview he has done on YouTube. I'm going to take a shot every time he mentions that he loves his kids. I reckon I'll be mullered after ten minutes.

Honestly Peter, change the record, your USP is boring now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know how to vote for a thread name,
Scroll to 5:02 to see Peter deny accusations of both homophobia and transphobia by claiming he loves his kids…

View attachment 1135107

Theresa May copied that strategy in 2017, remember when she was asked a question and deflected by banging on about strong and stable. It was on my local radio station.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.