Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh he's a sad little man isn't he. So obsessed with his followers without realising he's the only reason people won't interact.

Reactions: 2
F0E33D09-9341-4E34-A45C-EB264C6EB0BD.png

He doesnā€™t half think heā€™s something special doesnā€™t he. Get the hint Pete, people arenā€™t engaging because youā€™re an unlikeable bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus, he is so deluded šŸ˜‚ the only views he does get are from people who are probably in as much disbelief as us as to how much of a twit he is. He probably still only has those followers because 99% donā€™t see his posts so have forgotten they even follow the cretin. Someone give him a job on a remote island somewhere please, with no phone signal and no way off!!!

Jesus, he is so deluded šŸ˜‚ the only views he does get are from people who are probably in as much disbelief as us as to how much of a twit he is. He probably still only has those followers because 99% donā€™t see his posts so have forgotten they even follow the cretin. Someone give him a job on a remote island somewhere please, with no phone signal and no way off!!!
And stop him being so close to where I live! Any moment he's going to be in my itty bitty town.

Does he not realise that a lot of people actually ā€¦*drum roll*ā€¦. Have a job and arenā€™t sat around on social media all day waiting in eager anticipation for Peter Hobbs to post a picture of a greasy burger or the view of him doing ā€œthat thingā€ in the sky which you can google to get a better picture of a view from the sky. Deluded

• Haha
Does he not realise that a lot of people actually ā€¦*drum roll*ā€¦. Have a job and arenā€™t sat around on social media all day waiting in eager anticipation for Peter Hobbs to post a picture of a greasy burger or the view of him doing ā€œthat thingā€ in the sky which you can google to get a better picture of a view from the sky. Deluded
"That thing" chat is mortifying. It makes my bumble cringe....and the hand gestures šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shut the door on your way out Pete.
You arenā€™t posting content thatā€™s why you are losing followers.

You went through the tin hat ranting stage, the moaning about no one giving you a loan, to the flashing cash because you were a rich trader now and buying designer stuff (poor taste when people were losing jobs) and when noof that worked expected people to be sitting around waiting for your greasy burgers cooked by an unwashed looking man.

No one owes you views - turn social media off, give your head a wobble and get a job, itā€™ll be healthier for you

From what I can see is youā€™ve had chance after chance and duck it up every time. Thatā€™s on you. Got the huge social media following, got some money from the charity and some chef training, had rich guys invest with you and get you a burger shopā€¦. Itā€™s always poor you

I just donā€™t understand what it is heā€™s trying to gain from his page. One minute he says heā€™s not bothered the next minute heā€™s going off on one about poor engagement. Heā€™s so up his own arse and has a massive chip on his shoulder thinking the world owes him a living. Heā€™s such an unlikeable bleep and this is what he needs to realise, this is why people arenā€™t interacting with you and your poor me bollocks.

Reactions: 2
What is he on now?

He posted a photo of a breakfast roll and asked about sauce. starts having a fit because people haven't commented on it.

It's turned my stomach looking at it first thing in the morning for a start. I'm at work so no time to be writing about sauce on a crappy insta page (work, you should try it out sometime pete instead on waiting for the universe to wipe your arse for you).

Christ, have a vallium son.

What a bleeping liability. My lordddddddd someone in his life, pleeeeeeaaaassssssssseeeeeee intervene. He is scary erratic.

What a bleeping liability. My lordddddddd someone in his life, pleeeeeeaaaassssssssseeeeeee intervene. He is scary erratic.
The thing is I honestly donā€™t think there is anyone to intervene. He has no friends and I donā€™t think his family bother with him either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.