Pet Oral and spot treatments are poison and potentially dangerous

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see:
150 council tax
90 gas and electricity
45 water
40 Internet
27 flea treatment
Food is 300 Inc pet food

That's what I share with my OH. he pays mortgage, house and contents insurance.

My outgoings:
250 car
13 phone
Ca 160 Petrol and parking

I pay pension contributions and student loan instalments from my salary.
What pet do you have and what flea treatment do you give? Oral and spot treatments are poison and potentially dangerous. Those vet health plans are a rip off, they are just set up to make money. Comb through their hair and check for fleas. Only treat if you see fleas and use a non poisonous product.

What pet do you have and what flea treatment do you give? Oral and spot treatments are poison and potentially dangerous. Those vet health plans are a rip off, they are just set up to make money. Comb through their hair and check for fleas. Only treat if you see fleas and use a non poisonous product.
Cats - outdoor and indoor. We've had huge problems with one of the cats having really bad reactions to flea bites. If you can recommend anything, please drop me a dm x

Reactions: 1
Cats - outdoor and indoor. We've had huge problems with one of the cats having really bad reactions to flea bites. If you can recommend anything, please drop me a dm x
Could you say what you currently treat them with? Many spot on products don’t work. I’d join the FB Raw & Holistic Cat & Dog Support Group for some excellent help and advice.

Reactions: 3
Could you say what you currently treat them with? Many spot on products don’t work. I’d join the FB Raw & Holistic Cat & Dog Support Group for some excellent help and advice.
One of the frontlines. We used to use B something but that's a prescription treatment

One of the frontlines. We used to use B something but that's a prescription treatment
Bravecto?

Another good FB group is Natural Care for Animals and People. Dorwest Herbs in the UK will also give out helpful advice.

Personally I would only consult with a homeopathic vet now for a problem like this. They have had extra training as a Homeopath, as well as being I fully trained vet. You can also call Ainsworths Homeopaths in London for excellent free advice. The British Association of Homeopathic Vets have a countrywide list, but many of them will do phone consults. What part of the country are you in?

Bravecto?

Another good FB group is Natural Care for Animals and People. Dorwest Herbs in the UK will also give out helpful advice.

Personally I would only consult with a homeopathic vet now for a problem like this. They have had extra training as a Homeopath, as well as being I fully trained vet. You can also call Ainsworths Homeopaths in London for excellent free advice. The British Association of Homeopathic Vets have a countrywide list, but many of them will do phone consults. What part of the country are you in?
Thank you. I'll DM you as I don't want to disclose too much here.

We used broadline, have to get it directly from vets as it's a prescription. (Flee and worm in one)
My scabby little cat had no end of fleas when we was using front line.

Last edited:
I'm on a few labrador groups on fb and they rave about a natural product called Billy No Mates, just ordered it to try xx