Perfume Youtubers: Mila De Blanc, Demi Rawling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know she had a newer boyfriend. Normally she shows them on her IG and Youtube....

Reactions: 1
Gotta give it to Mila that at least she always somewhat looked the same

1000063135.jpg

Paulina and her ever changing face (fillers and filters included). She looks ridiculous, if she had real friends, they would let her know...

1000064423.jpg
1000064425.jpg

She looks bad faceted, she looks even worse without it

1000064470.jpg
1000064472.jpg

All the fillers aged her badly.

---
I started watching Kristina and so far I like her

---
And Kate is fun to watch too

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I have never believed Mila was raised in Switzerland since 4. Her accent is far too strong. Also she claims she can hardly read Russian, but has two Russian parents? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I have never believed Mila was raised in Switzerland since 4. Her accent is far too strong. Also she claims she can hardly read Russian, but has two Russian parents? :rolleyes:
Agree her accent is way too strong. I’m from Eastern Europe too and left before I could speak and from my accent you would never know my background. Although I left when I was so young I never learned the language either so I’m with Mila on that BUT the way she speaks about things it sounds like she’s heavily listening/ reading Russian media

Reactions: 4
Mila finally seeing the light. I was so weirded out by her being a mom of young child and being so cold about it, but I guess she's human somewhere underneath there.

I haven't gotten warm motherly vibes from her. She hardly likes her husband either, but he seems to provide for them all.

I haven't gotten warm motherly vibes from her. She hardly likes her husband either, but he seems to provide for them all.
I'm going to disagree because I feel like the only person she loves is her daughter. Her face used to light up everytime she spoke about her daughter. Her husband on the other hand....

Reactions: 2
Is she still with that boyfriend? She changed so much when he came into her life.

She is wired. No one should be drinking two Red Bulls in a day, but it's probably something like Adderall to lose weight.

Reactions: 1