Peloton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do Peloton Digital classes on my non-Peloton spin bike and absolutely love it. They're doubling the price of the subscription though!!!!

Reactions: 1
That’s probably the right thing to do. Wasn’t it £10 for all that content ? It’s an absolute bargain. We pay about £40 for it with the bike

Reactions: 2
That’s probably the right thing to do. Wasn’t it £10 for all that content ? It’s an absolute bargain. We pay about £40 for it with the bike
Agreed! The app gives so much content, I always thought it was quite cheap.

It should almost be the other way round, I’ve forked out £1500+ for the gear, I should be getting the cheaper app price. Not someone who didn’t buy the gear.

Reactions: 7
It should almost be the other way round, I’ve forked out £1500+ for the gear, I should be getting the cheaper app price. Not someone who didn’t buy the gear.
I’ve always thought this, but I guess you’re paying for the integration with the bike, and get a better experience than just the phone app.

I use swift & really like that for my road bike but we’ve just got a second hand peloton bike. My husband said it had to subscribe & pay for an app it was over £50 a month I thought it seemed a lot. How does everyone access the classes & what do you pay?

I use swift & really like that for my road bike but we’ve just got a second hand peloton bike. My husband said it had to subscribe & pay for an app it was over £50 a month I thought it seemed a lot. How does everyone access the classes & what do you pay?
If you’re wanting to use equipment (bike/tread) then you need an all access account which is £39 a month, it is however multi user so both you and husband can access classes for that amount, we have our 3 kids on it too.

Reactions: 2
It’s £39 a month, the all access membership includes memberships for up to 20 people in your household and full app usage for those people
So between 2 people it’s £20 a month each which is like a cheap gym membership like jd gyms with the added bonus of not having to share equipment with manky strangers who don’t wipe things down after use

Reactions: 3
Thank you, he said he had to pay extra for the app so I’ll relay this. I won’t be using it I’m a zwifty 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️

Thank you, he said he had to pay extra for the app so I’ll relay this. I won’t be using it I’m a zwifty 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️
Then he’s paying twice because £39 all access gives you and up to 10 others access to the membership and the app as well! You don’t need to pay extra for that at all