Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't really understand this one. She used to be a slimming world account, slimmed right down look fab, now she's promoting being plus size, now she's saying she's going back to eating healthy, while posting junk food 🙄 and what's with the weird foot thing she does in like every photo.... Claiming to be a size 16 🤔

Reactions: 9
Don't really understand this one. She used to be a slimming world account, slimmed right down look fab, now she's promoting being plus size, now she's saying she's going back to eating healthy, while posting junk food 🙄 and what's with the weird foot thing she does in like every photo.... Claiming to be a size 16 🤔
I don’t get her. She’s now trying to be a fashion travel blogger. She very up her own arse. I hate that stupid pose she does with the leg out. She needs to learn to dress for her size.

Reactions: 6
I think she still looks good to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t get her. She’s now trying to be a fashion travel blogger. She very up her own arse. I hate that stupid pose she does with the leg out. She needs to learn to dress for her size.
Omg couldn't agree more, definitely needs to shop her actual size, yes very up her own arse as well

Reactions: 7
Omg couldn't agree more, definitely needs to shop her actual size, yes very up her own arse as well
Yes I do think she’s up very up herself too! She would defo look you up an down funny seems like a bitchy type of girl ( as I post on tattle) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shed look amazing if she shopped in her actual size, you can see in some photos it just doesn't fit properly. I think she started off as a slimming world account from what I remember

Reactions: 4
In fairness to her I think her boobs are so big anything looks strange on her and think she has trouble finding clothes to fit because of that. She's definately got more obnoxious as time has gone her but I think she still looks good she's a very pretty girl 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I preferred her single. I had to unfollow because couldn’t stand hearing MAAARRRTTIIN. Also she doesn’t appear to be able to say I anymore. Everything is WE.

Reactions: 3
I used to love her account... I followed her for years. But she was another one who just went so dull. And I dont think she looks nice at all anymore, but she seems to think she does

Reactions: 3
I really like Lori and I can’t help feel bad for her, I don’t realy think she is happy the size that she is and seeing her do all the simply be ads I just can’t get on board with the fact that she is truly happy being plus size. I’m all about body positivity but considering she used to be a slimming account it’s a bit random

I really like Lori and I can’t help feel bad for her, I don’t realy think she is happy the size that she is and seeing her do all the simply be ads I just can’t get on board with the fact that she is truly happy being plus size. I’m all about body positivity but considering she used to be a slimming account it’s a bit random
Totally agree, she never looks comfortable in her photos!

Reactions: 1
I really like her, but think she's an odd choice for Simply Be to work with, considering she's openly unhappy about being plus size. Surely not the image they want/should portray to their (plus size) customers?