Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think he lacked the smarts of Bob and Paula and got manipulated easily and took criticism to heart. For someone in the music industry that's a terrible combination. I'm not blaming everyone else for his problems just saying the people he hung out with did him no good, fck the lot of them
I think this is an issue with a lot of talented people. They want to do what they do, but get surrounded by leeches who want to live off their success.Then maybe a bit of ego gets in the way and they will only listen to people blowing smoke up their arse for money. None of those friends and a lot ofcthe time family want them to stop drinking or doing drugs or stop performing because then the parties, the VIP rooms in clubs, the money, the drugs on tap will all go away for them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
the whole family had a talent for manipulation, sad but true.

Paula was almost pathological in how she manipulated people, including hutchence.

Bob Geldoff manipulated a whole nation into thinking he deserved a knighthood, and it took decades for people to realise the whole live aid thing was ignorant, and ultimately more about self promotion.

Peaches learned this behaviour for sure.

pixi is pure Michael too!
The paternity of Pixie has been linked to Michael, Terence Trent D'Arby and Rupert Everett at various points in these threads! I do agree she and Tiger look the most alike but I do think Pixie has a look of young Bob, especially the eyes. I also think if there was a chance Pixie wasn't Bob's, Paula would have lorded that over him publicly.

Reactions: 8
I don't like Bob but I wonder to what degree child support was funding Paula's lifestyle towards the end. She and the girls lived in the marital home didn't they, it's not as if they were being asked to downsize.

If there was any question of paternity I'm sure she didn't want to jeopardize the money from Bob (or her kid's mental health but I think with Paula the money would've been her no.1 consideration together with not giving Bob any more ammunition/public sympathy which could've screwed up the family unit she was desperate to sustain).

She obviously earned well from her media career, Big Breakfast etc but seems the type to have spent recklessly - all the drugs, parties, travel, designer clothes and so on.
She was making headlines and calling the paps on herself (so I understand). It could be that she was in increasing debt.

Reactions: 4
Is that like the equivalent of Kate and William' downsizing' to a 4 bedroom house next to a castle?
Very much so. It’s interesting, I hadn’t considered how much Paula must’ve relied on Michaels money too, his death was such a catastrophe for her in every way really.

Reactions: 7
But what, if behind closed doors they all know the truth, whatever it might be? Say, Terence is Pixie‘s biological father, maybe even Terence knows and paid for her. Even Pixie herself could know, Bob could, but could have decided on keeping the father figure in her life.

What I try to say is, we have no insight.

Reactions: 5
I’ve read this article multiple times and love it even more every time! 😆
It was such a great and entertaining account and the best thing is that the guy made sure he took pictures so he had receipts!! No denying those tattoos.

I always wondered how Paula had time to gallivant and have so much ‘hot sex’ with Michael when (sorry to be blunt) she wouldn’t have been exactly ‘tight’ down there after three and then four kids, and it can’t have been anywhere near the ‘enjoyment factor’ she kept claiming it was, “oooh Michael was doing illegal things to me” (basically up the arse). Hmm, maybe that‘s how he kept it ‘feel good’!

But, yeah, Michael was dating all these nubile single women and even though I did enjoy Paula, wouldn’t she have been a harassed school mummy type and totally distracted half the time, nanny or no nanny. She was very hands on and attached with her kids, I would think she wouldn’t have been able to give Michael half the total dedication a love god like himself would have needed. He basically went from naughty kitten HELENA CHRISTIANSEN to Paula, with god knows how many other nubile models on the side.

Sorry, just rambling, but I had so many oddball thoughts about their whole weird relationship! And RIP Peaches.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It was such a great and entertaining account and the best thing is that the guy made sure he took pictures so he had receipts!! No denying those tattoos.

I always wondered how Paula had time to gallivant and have so much ‘hot sex’ with Michael when (sorry to be blunt) she wouldn’t have been exactly ‘tight’ down there after three and then four kids, and it can’t have been anywhere near the ‘enjoyment factor’ she kept claiming it was, “oooh Michael was doing illegal things to me” (basically up the arse). Hmm, maybe that‘s how he kept it ‘feel good’!

But, yeah, Michael was dating all these nubile single women and even though I did enjoy Paula, wouldn’t she have been a harassed school mummy type and totally distracted half the time, nanny or no nanny. She was very hands on and attached with her kids, I would think she wouldn’t have been able to give Michael half the total dedication a love god like himself would have needed. He basically went from naughty kitten HELENA CHRISTIANSEN to Paula, with god knows how many other nubile models on the side.

Sorry, just rambling, but I had so many oddball thoughts about their whole weird relationship! And RIP Peaches.
OK, now you think, sex can only be hot with a tight vagina? Are you a fifteen year old male? Sorry, don’t want to be rude but… there’s so much more to sex than penis into (tight, ofc!) vagina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Are you seriously saying that a woman who has had children has a "baggy" vagina and isn't sexual? He absolutely adored and fancied the duck out of Paula. What a shallow and awful way you view women who have children, and, in your view, reach the end of their attractive and sexual lives. Wow. You sound like something from the dark ages.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Was Paula really attached to her kids? That was the image she liked to cultivate but she was completely consumed by men, attention and latterly drugs. Fifi by all accounts didn't have a great upbringing and I'm talking about when she was really young. Paula actually seemed rather bitter and cruel towards her going by several things I've read, primarily based on her looks as a child 🙁. I'm not convinced she was the nurturing earth mother she pretended to be. Who even has time for that with 3-4 kids and all the other stuff she had going on?

Similarly I side-eyed Peaches' reinventing herself as a mothering guru when she was clearly using something to achieve that degree of thinness starting just prior to her her first pregnancy. Even as a teen with an eating disorder and her various forays into drugs (e.g. her Pete Doherty phase in London and the Reddit/heroin taking story in the US) she was never *ever* that thin and always maintained a softness to her face (genetic). Maintaining that unnatural (for her) gauntness in pregnancy rang alarm bells.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OK, now you think, sex can only be hot with a tight vagina? Are you a fifteen year old male? Sorry, don’t want to be rude but… there’s so much more to sex than penis into (tight, ofc!) vagina.
I love Paula dont get me wrong And she was as smart as a whippet. I can see the draw to someone like her. She just came with so much baggage and he was wall to wall models both before and after her. Never quite made sense to me.

I’m not the same after just two kids lol, luckily husband doesn’t care haha. Whole thing just seemed so at odds with his sex machine image. Was a bit cringy she couldn’t stop talking about the sex publicly, tbh. Maybe it was the drugs that helped fuel to ‘act’? The nanny was fired for talking about the drugs and needles she found under Paula and Michaels bed.

Reactions: 8
Was Paula really attached to her kids? That was the image she liked to cultivate but she was completely consumed by men, attention and latterly drugs. Fifi by all accounts didn't have a great upbringing and I'm talking about when she was really young. Paula actually seemed rather bitter and cruel towards her going by several things I've read, primarily based on her looks as a child 🙁. I'm not convinced she was the nurturing earth mother she pretended to be. Who even has time for that with 3-4 kids and all the other stuff she had going on?

Similarly I side-eyed Peaches' reinventing herself as a mothering guru when she was clearly using something to achieve that degree of thinness starting just prior to her her first pregnancy. Even as a teen with an eating disorder and her various forays into drugs (e.g. her Pete Doherty phase in London and the Reddit/heroin taking story in the US) she was never *ever* that thin and always maintained a softness to her face (genetic). Maintaining that unnatural (for her) gauntness in pregnancy rang alarm bells.
Agree on the thinness, although it was speculated she had extensive work done on her face and jawline.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.