PCOS - Polycystic ovary syndrome healthy diet and weight loss advice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! I’ve on off lost weight badly. I’m my biggest I’ve started calorie counting. Nothing off limits. I know I have seen articles about gluten free and dairy free but personally I don’t do that. It’s taken me 6 weeks to lose a stone it will slow down more form now but I am short and have a lot of weight to lose. I think calorie counting has helped me I’m not exactly into fitness neither which I know us pcos ladies should be but I am not.
I once did a shake diet but it clearly for me wasn’t long term I’ve down WW I’ve done SW which I lost No weight on neither.
My doctors weren’t interest the same your fat which isn’t helping but your pcos is making you fat tit all the Time. The only help was given me those tablets that make you tit oil sorry to make anyone feel sick and then told to crack on as I didn’t feel it was healthy for any body to have that in them.
Best of luck to all as I know it’s hard and tit and I’m really just learning ways to start shedding excess weight as that’s the worse thing with pcos with me I’m around 6/7 stone I need to get off before I get in the over weight category 😔
x

Reactions: 1