Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason was working at the cafe yesterday Paul asked him to test the new scanner for guests walking in and he couldn’t even do that with out making that stupid face with his tongue out
That stupid facial expression drives me mad, does he not realise how daft he looks.

Reactions: 7
I love watching Paul on insta and he’s such a lovely guy in person in his cafe. I feel so sorry for him with the way that attention seeking twit Jason treats him ! They spend no time together anymore and Jason didn’t even acknowledge Paul’s 40th and clearly wasn’t invited to the baby’s first birthday .. all a bit strange and now tonight Jason is out for dinner with another fella ! I wish Paul would cop on and tell that idiot to piss off once and for all, he deserves so much better

Reactions: 11
Have you seen Paul has put up a highlight on his page about bloggers/ insta people who are breaking rules with COVID

Reactions: 10
Pity he wasnt as stringent on Jason who frequently didn't adhere to lockown rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have you seen Paul has put up a highlight on his page about bloggers/ insta people who are breaking rules with COVID
He's picking and choosing who to call out though! After he posted the sinead heg stories yesterday I sent him a photo of all of that group out at their non socially distant lunch the other day not giving a. crap about being safe, and I think some others did too, but apparently his cousin was in it so he didn't mention it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
How does Jason's sister Rachel get away with drinking out so much underage. I understand a few times you know with family or something, like everyone has done that if it's a special occasion etc.I'm assuming she has a fake I'd or something , but I always found when being in Dublin they are much stricter about ids and proof of age etc compared to other county's.I know she dresses and acts a lot older compared to other people her age, but her parents shouldn't allow her to drink and go out so much. She has been going out since at least 16 yo.Like imagine if something happened to her. 😞

Reactions: 6
Is Paul definitely so sue me’s cousin?? How have I missed that?! Seen it on another thread the other day
He's picking and choosing who to call out though! After he posted the sinead heg stories yesterday I sent him a photo of all of that group out at their non socially distant lunch the other day not giving a. crap about being safe, and I think some others did too, but apparently his cousin was in it so he didn't mention it.
Is Paul definitely so sue me’s cousin?? How have I missed that?? Saw it on another thread yest.

Reactions: 2
I really like Paul and I'd normally skip through people's travel snaps but he makes his interesting to watch.
I think Jason treats him terribly. When they used to go away, Jason would always walk way ahead of him, like a child.
I really hope Paul sees sense and finds someone who deserves him.

Reactions: 9
Is Paul definitely so sue me’s cousin?? How have I missed that?! Seen it on another thread the other day
Is Paul definitely so sue me’s cousin?? How have I missed that?? Saw it on another thread yest.
First I heard of it? He is up her hole though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think he is so sue cousin 🤣🤣🤣 maybe I am wrong. I wonder would he call out Ellie and conor if they went away, or would he brush that one over

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think he is so sue cousin 🤣🤣🤣 maybe I am wrong. I wonder would he call out Ellie and conor if they went away, or would he brush that one over
I think he's more concerned with the Irish bloggers heading away. I thought that for a second too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.