Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an actual disgrace the pictures I have seen of that girl when you consider her age. The topless bodypaint one last year and then yesterday in a thong bikini. What the hell are her parents thinking 🙈

Reactions: 5
It’s an actual disgrace the pictures I have seen of that girl when you consider her age. The topless bodypaint one last year and then yesterday in a thong bikini. What the hell are her parents thinking 🙈
That bikini yesterday 🙈🙈I saw more than her gynaecologist sees 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe I’m only seeing this thread now! I like Paul, but I definitely think he could do much better than baba jayyyyyysooooon. Jason clearly isn’t interested in Paul, and it’s painful to watch. That trip to California was awful to watch, so embarrassing.
obviously we don’t know the ins and outs of their relationship, but from what is shown on insta, if Paul was my friend I’d be telling him to cut the purse strings with Jason and move on. He’s clearly only with Paul for financial stability, and someone to cuddle up to when there’s nobody else available. Paul is so much better than that!!
On another note - Jason’s hair!!! And the eyebrows, OMFG the eyebrows. 😳

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I’m only seeing this thread now! I like Paul, but I definitely think he could do much better than baba jayyyyyysooooon. Jason clearly isn’t interested in Paul, and it’s painful to watch. That trip to California was awful to watch, so embarrassing.
obviously we don’t know the ins and outs of their relationship, but from what is shown on insta, if Paul was my friend I’d be telling him to cut the purse strings with Jason and move on. He’s clearly only with Paul for financial stability, and someone to cuddle up to when there’s nobody else available. Paul is so much better than that!!
On another note - Jason’s hair!!! And the eyebrows, OMFG the eyebrows. 😳
The eyebrows are Absolutely atrocious 😳, I don’t think his hair is too bad if he wanted to bleach it to change up his hair a bit, but I wouldn’t be going near the eyebrows 😳

Reactions: 4
Paul is 40 today no mention of it on Jason’s stories it all about his sister on tv with her two years ago Junk Kouture dress! He had to put up the video of his own cake on the Whitemoose stories, imagine if it was the other way around

Reactions: 9
Sister looks so pretty with the natural look and not pouting and posing. Did anyone see the nieces christening, way OTT... horse drawn carriage.
I feel sorry for Paul, he has been taken for a mug and bank rolling the actor. Paul is way nicer on his own and actually enjoyable to watch when travelling. I will say though, of I was his partner and the the constant use of the phone would drive me bonkers! Jason said a few times on story about him using his phone so it obviously irritates him.

Reactions: 8
Sister looks so pretty with the natural look and not pouting and posing. Did anyone see the nieces christening, way OTT... horse drawn carriage.
I feel sorry for Paul, he has been taken for a mug and bank rolling the actor. Paul is way nicer on his own and actually enjoyable to watch when travelling. I will say though, of I was his partner and the the constant use of the phone would drive me bonkers! Jason said a few times on story about him using his phone so it obviously irritates him.
Yes the horse and carriage for a christening was ridiculous. Tacky as hell. Is it so normal for grown adults to be so obsessed with Disney? The baby is called Aurora too 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paul is so much more likable without Jaaaaason tagging along. He seems to be a pretty good boss and treats the staff pretty well. Jason on the other hand is a pain in the hole.

Reactions: 6
I used to like Jason but there's something off about him lately like really off I can't put my finger on it. He scrubbed his Instagram not one pic of Paul on there, that must hurt Paul a lot. I think Paul is more in love with Jason and Jason is in love with himself

Reactions: 9
I used to like Jason but there's something off about him lately like really off I can't put my finger on it. He scrubbed his Instagram not one pic of Paul on there, that must hurt Paul a lot. I think Paul is more in love with Jason and Jason is in love with himself
Well he is probably focusing on his acting career 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well he is probably focusing on his acting career 🙄
I doubt that is the reason because he is still posting ridiculous stories but not a lot on his grid. It's like he's a whole other person new personality which is a horrible one and dressing completely differently he's attitude really stinks as well. He used to be quiet sweet and caring

Reactions: 2
I doubt that is the reason because he is still posting ridiculous stories but not a lot on his grid. It's like he's a whole other person new personality which is a horrible one and dressing completely differently he's attitude really stinks as well. He used to be quiet sweet and caring
Oh yeah sorry I meant it like hes acting as if he's too good for Paul or something. Like he doesn't fit with his new persona. Not a nice person.

Reactions: 1
Paul is definitely bankrolling his ‘acting career’ what has he done? He was an extra in Vikings? So was half of Wicklow!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Paul didn’t get 40th or anything done for him the other lad is out with his sister, kind of feel sorry for him

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Poor Paul didn’t get 40th or anything done for him the other lad is out with his sister, kind of feel sorry for him

Yes I feel sorry him too, if the shoe were on the other foot baby Jasooooon would have had not only party and been spoilt rotten for not just his birthday but it would have been weekend long celebration too. The fact he didn’t even go out for meal to celebrate is really sad.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.