Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for Paul tonight he seems very upset and very worried about his dog maybe he is recording it to show vet etc he can tell he really loves his animals
And whatever about him videoing it, he didn’t post it straight away...he waited for the outcome of the day in the surgery before posting it. He was away from insta for the day. He’s obviously worried and the dogs are his babies. Renko is particularly gorgeous. Such an elegant looking dog x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really hope Renko is ok, but why was Paul vlogging it all?
why was he vlogging the dog beside the couch and vlogging when he was taking him to the vet, very odd to be so camera ready when your dog is seriously unwell.
When I watched him start the story I was thinking I was surprised he didn’t video it then the next story was the poor dog

Reactions: 2
And whatever about him videoing it, he didn’t post it straight away...he waited for the outcome of the day in the surgery before posting it. He was away from insta for the day. He’s obviously worried and the dogs are his babies. Renko is particularly gorgeous. Such an elegant looking dog x
true and he looked like he was crying also I think he is posting it Incase a vet or someone else dog had this and they might be able to help

Reactions: 10
God I’ve just seen the last story.
I wish he’d stop, until he has a diagnosis I wish he’d stop 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Why though? As said above, if a vet or veterinary nurse are watching they might have useful information to share that he can present to his own vet tomorrow. I see nothing wrong with this.

Reactions: 8
It’s not looking good for poor Renko and it’s clear to see Paul is very upset. He adores those dogs 😢

Reactions: 6
Poor Paul is in for a long night I hope the renko will be ok and pulls through this

He adores his dogs and he had the option of keeping him in the vets (alone) or with him tonight so I wouldn't blame him at all for posting the video as I'm sure some of the clinic staff are watching, along with other vet professionals to help if needed.

Reactions: 3
Why though? As said above, if a vet or veterinary nurse are watching they might have useful information to share that he can present to his own vet tomorrow. I see nothing wrong with this.
he has a vet, he doesn’t need a stranger on Instagram “reaching out” when the dog has a vet, that’s where he should be looking for answers.
There is a chance renko won’t make it, let’s hope not, but there is a chance, and he should be keeping these moments to himself for now. His stories before renko came home were “news reporter” Paul, now not so much.

And selfishly, I’ve lost a dog in a similar way, he got very ill very quickly, we spent a good 4 grand on treatment before he passed, and it hurts my heart seeing a dog like this, I think until he knows what’s happening he should keep these moments off line, especially the poor dog shaking (I know it’s the medication but it’s hard to watch)
That’s my opinion, I’m allowed one

He adores his dogs and he had the option of keeping him in the vets (alone) or with him tonight so I wouldn't blame him at all for posting the video as I'm sure some of the clinic staff are watching, along with other vet professionals to help if needed.
so he’s...... on Instagram to keep in touch with his....vet?
Okayyyyy 😐

just saw his last story and he seems a lot brighter!
The medication junkie dog shakes really do seem so worrying at the time though 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow @Oohthedrama passive aggressive much. I never said he was posting so he could be in contact with his vet. It's a nerve-wracking time for a pet owner and being told (as you seem to know) to wait for further tests is worrying, especially overnight. It can make the difference between panicking and going to the emergency hospital or relaxing. And yes, I can guarantee the vet staff are watching or hearing about him. He has a massive following and why wouldn't he post a video of symptoms he's worried about and get some help if it means an easier night for both of them. Your response to my reply is very strange.

Ah god my heart went out to him. He loves them dogs so much and you can see he looks after them very well. It didn’t bother me he videoed it because someone may come on and say there dog was like that and this is the reason he may be hoping for good news. I just hope the dog will be ok

Reactions: 8
we will have to agree to disagree then. I would treat my sick dog like I would treat my sick child, neither would be put on Instagram in distress.
But If your child was seriously ill & you wanted answers would you just sit & wait for one doctor to try & find out what’s wrong or try & reach out to others if you had a large platform to do so? I know I couldn’t sit back & watch my child or pet suffer. There’s a little girl the same age as my own going through chemo right now because her mother just happened to post a photo on Instagram of a strange shadow in her daughters eye & wondered did it happen any one else in photos. She got replies telling her to seek urgent medical attention for her & within a week she was having her first round of chemo. Sometimes oversharing on social media can be useful.

But If your child was seriously ill & you wanted answers would you just sit & wait for one doctor to try & find out what’s wrong or try & reach out to others if you had a large platform to do so? I know I couldn’t sit back & watch my child or pet suffer. There’s a little girl the same age as my own going through chemo right now because her mother just happened to post a photo on Instagram of a strange shadow in her daughters eye & wondered did it happen any one else in photos. She got replies telling her to seek urgent medical attention for her & within a week she was having her first round of chemo. Sometimes oversharing on social media can be useful.
But he posted the pre recorded stories after he’d been to the vet, not because he was anxiously looking for advice, watch the stories, he’s not looking for advice, he has his vet for that, he’s telling a story and I personally find it odd he didn’t 1) whip out his phone and ask for advice!! 2) saves this all to his camera roll like a reporter to upload later.
And no, I would NEVER record a sick child for the gram, ask a question maybe, but show a child in distress, 1000000% not.

let’s agree to disagree anyway !

Reactions: 4
Just to add today’s stories (so far) I have no issue with, that’s genuine, he’s not recording a very unwell animal in preparation for uploading it to Instagram later in the day like he’s on the six one news, really do hope renko is ok 😔 not an easy time for Paul right now

I thought his mam lives in achill ? Genuine question how is she in in dublin with restrictions or am I missing something...

Reactions: 1
I thought his mam lives in achill ? Genuine question how is she in in dublin with restrictions or am I missing something...
I could be wrong but the house in Achill is a holiday home they chose to spend the last lockdown there? Not a place to be stuck in winter I’d say

Reactions: 5
She owns the hotel so she would be allowed to travel for work, they have a home in dublin too AFAIK

I could be wrong but the house in Achill is a holiday home they chose to spend the last lockdown there? Not a place to be stuck in winter I’d say
Oh
She owns the hotel so she would be allowed to travel for work, they have a home in dublin too AFAIK
Oh right I genuinely didn't know so was just asking . Thought Achill was his parents full time home, I knew about the hotel part but wasn't sure about the home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.