Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jason is back home living in Kildare it will be interesting to see if he obeys their lockdown he’s already been out judging by his stories
Baby Jason never obeys ruleeeezzzz gal he is wwwiiillllddd and has to partay with his bevy of baes don't you know 😛😛😛------< actual represention of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Baby Jason never obeys ruleeeezzzz gal he is wwwiiillllddd and has to partay with his bevy of baes don't you know 😛😛😛------< actual represention of him 😂
Well his sister is already flouting the rules with a trip to kilronan castle 🙄 really...you're living in a county that is now in lockdown

Reactions: 1
Well Jason and bae Rachel are off having lunch in Dublin. Hope Paul sticks to his not allowing influencers in who should be quarantining to those who shouldn't be breaking lockdown in their county

Reactions: 11
Well Jason and bae Rachel are off having lunch in Dublin. Hope Paul sticks to his not allowing influencers in who should be quarantining to those who shouldn't be breaking lockdown in their county
Excellent point, I keep forgetting they live in Kildare.

Reactions: 2
What's the betting they ran off to stay with the sister in Dublin the minute they found out Kildare was going into lockdown?

Reactions: 4
The irony of Paul mocking people not wearing masks while touching the front of his several times 🙄 out shopping with Jason I see.

Wow Paul! You made such a hullabaloo about influencers breaking quarantine and theres Jason breaking lockdown and hanging in Dublin. Be a man and stick to your word!

Reactions: 13
Can’t stand Paul’s double standards. He’s the first to make a show of anyone who doesn’t subscribe to his views and extremely vocal in doing so. Yet, all his righteous indignation disappears when it comes to Jason sKiddmark, who seems to think rules just apply to him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Paul going on about pubs open but not serving food but it’s ok for his bar hopping ex to break lockdown from his county

Reactions: 9
No will call him out, people are to scared of how loudly he barks when they do.

I gave him a bit of cheek once, the time they were in Coachella. Judge of how flattered I was when they replied, mistaking me for Bloggers Unveiled, of whom I am a massive fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I gave him a bit of cheek once, the time they were in Coachella. Judge of how flattered I was when they replied, mistaking me for Bloggers Unveiled, of whom I am a massive fan!
people know that if they question him or Jason they will most likely be put on blast so it’s not worth it, which is a pity because he gets away with tit he would never let others away with.

the hotel/cafe is so small and the corridors so narrow it’s not somewhere I’d go If I was scared of catching the virus.
And face shields in a catering environment are half arsed, they should have masks.

I assume because jaaaaaason is working in Dublin he’s free to travel there,
Paul really needs to keep him out of the bedroom even if he’s in the cafe 😏

Reactions: 1
The word you’re looking for is bullying. Which is exactly what Paul does with anyone who dares to disagree with his double standards. Bullies them into submission

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.