Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was parked outside the DSPCA, doesn’t he put them in there when he’s away going on trips.
off topic but I sooooo want you to be Jason....

Just because I want your username to be a desperate attempt at getting Paul back,
now you see where your bag really is 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
off topic but I sooooo want you to be Jason....

Just because I want your username to be a desperate attempt at getting Paul back,
now you see where your bag really is 😂🤣
sorry to say I’m not 😆 but your response did make me laugh 😂. I don’t think baby Jason has realised yet that grass isn’t always greener on the other side and I hope Paul will have met someone by that time and have moved on.

Must of been collecting the dogs from the DSPCA, always enjoy his stories from Achill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I assume he went there to get the 9 bones he was bringing with him...
if they aren’t for the dogs..his dinner reviews will be interesting. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Paul’s latest post about banning influencers from the cafe that have recently travelled and not quarantined 🤔....only after Ellie and Conor declared they will stick to guidelines and quarantine on their return from Spain....is so sues 2 week “quarantine” up yet? Cos I doubt he’d of posted that 2 weeks ago and upset sue about her travels 😂

Reactions: 4
I see Jason’s ‘new queen’ is Clelia Murphy’s daughter that works in the cafe, hoping her ma can get him a few acting gigs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Paul’s latest post about banning influencers from the cafe that have recently travelled and not quarantined 🤔....only after Ellie and Conor declared they will stick to guidelines and quarantine on their return from Spain....is so sues 2 week “quarantine” up yet? Cos I doubt he’d of posted that 2 weeks ago and upset sue about her travels 😂
I doubt Ellie and Conor will quarantine for 14 days, I may eat my words but I doubt they will. Anyway is it really worth all the hassle for a few days in the sun

Ohhh not a very flattering pic that Jason just put up of his sister Nicky 🙈🙈 you can see that she has had work done to her face since and of course it was hard to recognize her at first without her boobs out on a plate as per usual 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh not a very flattering pic that Jason just put up of his sister Nicky 🙈🙈 you can see that she has had work done to her face since and of course it was hard to recognize her at first without her boobs out on a plate as per usual 😂
I thought the exact same. I always found Paul’s sister to be way prettier than Jason’s sisters.

Reactions: 8
And here is the only reason why he posted thst. Can't believe people still fall for his outrage marketing. It's so obvious all he's interested in is more exposure for the WMC.
Screenshot_20200806_122704_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200806_122733_com.instagram.android.jpg

I think Jason's younger sister is stunning. If she just toned it down a little she'd make a great model. But his older sister no offence to her I think she's pretty and all but doesn't have it for modelling. I remember they went on a casting call for models before and Nikki was just so stiff. Not her calling I don't think.

Reactions: 3
I've just seen that Jason's sister called her daughter " Aurora",....... I mean

• Haha
Big Disney heads. The name doesn't bother me it was the hiring out of the horse and carriage for the christening that was pure tack.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
her name is perfect for the christening that followed 😬

And here is the only reason why he posted thst. Can't believe people still fall for his outrage marketing. It's so obvious all he's interested in is more exposure for the WMC. View attachment 203648
View attachment 203645
I can’t hate on it 😆😆 when we see so many influencers do extreme tit for attention, fake fights, making drama online, lying about trolls....

I have to give credit where it due 🤷‍♀️ It’s clever. 🤣

Big Disney heads. The name doesn't bother me it was the hiring out of the horse and carriage for the christening that was pure tack.
SNAP 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
So Jason is back home living in Kildare it will be interesting to see if he obeys their lockdown he’s already been out judging by his stories

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.