Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The insta is very quiet today day considering it was the 5th birthday

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that Paul and his sister Elaine don’t seem to be talking. They no longer follow each other on Instagram ...
AND Conor Ryan snd Ellie Kelly are in Ibiza from what I can see from their stories. Luckily Paul stopped calling out bloggers / influencers etc !
I think we all predicted that was the reason 🙄
Paul said on his stories afew days ago that he was due to fly out to Ibiza the next day but had cancelled but that his friends were still going, the next day Ellie Kelly and Conor Ryan flew out to ibiza so its fairly obvious he must of been going with them!!

What a coincidence that he stopped calling out our these so called influencers/bloggers/nobodies for travelling outside the country unnecessarily 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Paul said on his stories afew days ago that he was due to fly out to Ibiza the next day but had cancelled but that his friends were still going, the next day Ellie Kelly and Conor Ryan flew out to ibiza so its fairly obvious he must of been going with them!!

What a coincidence that he stopped calling out our these so called influencers/bloggers/nobodies for travelling outside the country unnecessarily 🤷🏻‍♀️
He was booked to fly to Malaga on July 20th the reason I remember as I was flying that day too! His family have an apartment in Torremolinos

Ohhh Paul put up a post last night hinting he’s on a date! Comments seem to be overwhelmingly in favour of the idea of Dr. Landers! Wonder if Jason will mind or have they both moved on? Possibly as others said, ended so long ago now that no jealousy given they work together? I like Paul. I wish him all the happiness! He can do so much better than Jason. They are at very different points in their lives.

Reactions: 1
Ohhh Paul put up a post last night hinting he’s on a date! Comments seem to be overwhelmingly in favour of the idea of Dr. Landers! Wonder if Jason will mind or have they both moved on? Possibly as others said, ended so long ago now that no jealousy given they work together? I like Paul. I wish him all the happiness! He can do so much better than Jason. They are at very different points in their lives.
He looked lovely in the photos he shared last night. He really can do so much better & deserves better too

I think he put them up to get people chatting, there was no date. He is a smart man and knows how to get attention.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely did that for interaction on his post, Paul is clever, he knows how to get attention and I don’t hate him for it, it’s innocent in the grand scheme of things 😂

I would hope if they were dating they would keep it private for now, especially since he’s just announced his conscious uncoupling from the toddler - I just wanted to use that in a sentence.
toddler and conscious uncoupling. 😐

it’s very early to be making a new relationship public if not.
Although...they totally are right. 😐 not sure how casual the set up is.

Absolutely did that for interaction on his post, Paul is clever, he knows how to get attention and I don’t hate him for it, it’s innocent in the grand scheme of things 😂

I would hope if they were dating they would keep it private for now, especially since he’s just announced his conscious uncoupling from the toddler - I just wanted to use that in a sentence.
toddler and conscious uncoupling. 😐

it’s very early to be making a new relationship public if not.
Although...they totally are right. 😐 not sure how casual the set up is.
Wonder if it is Dr. Landers - he knows him well enough to ask him to take pics on a date night! But I agree - probably a smart way of drumming up some interaction, all good fun by Paul and purely causes speculation - well certainly with all of us! 😂 IMO, Paul is a man and Jason is a boy - Paul will get hurt long term. Fingers crossed they don’t end up falling into each other’s arms due to proximity in the cafe! Hopefully Paul is due another outing with Landers soon. We’ll be right here, waiting! 😝

Reactions: 1
He was booked to fly to Malaga on July 20th the reason I remember as I was flying that day too! His family have an apartment in Torremolinos
He definitely said on his story last week that he was meant to fly to ibiza with friends the next day but he cancelled it but his friends were still going. Either way he didn't go to either 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't imagine Paul on holiday with that crowd. Especially when he's sober. I'd say all they are interested in is partying and getting drunk. Doesn't seem like that would be his scene at all. I actually enjoy his holiday snaps.

Reactions: 3
I can't imagine Paul on holiday with that crowd. Especially when he's sober. I'd say all they are interested in is partying and getting drunk. Doesn't seem like that would be his scene at all. I actually enjoy his holiday snaps.
I'd say is only too delighted Ibiza wasnt on the green list, he had an excuse not to go with them.
I really feel the last few weeks he's grown on me and less in your face. I feel the fakeness has been dropped. Hope he finds someone genuine who loves him for who he is

Reactions: 3
I would think Paul’s parents are traditional and would prefer him to date a doctor than a 15 year old trapped in a 20 something year olds body 😂😂
Hated the way everyone was a Queeeeen to Baba J 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
I would think Paul’s parents are traditional and would prefer him to date a doctor than a 15 year old trapped in a 20 something year olds body 😂😂
Hated the way everyone was a Queeeeen to Baba J 🤮🤮
You know he’s not an actual doctor right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhh he’s just put on Insta he’s off on a staycation out West later today. Fun to follow all! Love watching his videos.

Ohhh he’s just put on Insta he’s off on a staycation out West later today. Fun to follow all! Love watching his videos.
Paul is an irritant in many ways but I must say, I do find his holiday content very entertaining 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.