Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there is a thread about them. What does everyone think? You don’t see much of Jason and Paul together anymore. Are they still engaged?

Reactions: 1
Love Paul , hope not . Cat stomach Jason . Curious to know does any actually like Jason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Love Paul , hope not . Cat stomach Jason . Curious to know does any actually like Jason
I like Paul myself. He has done a lot of work with the hotel/ cafe. Not sure about Jason myself. I do wonder if he has a drink problem at times I remember watching him Paul’s videos even he was very drunk

I was watching Paul this morning and have been thinking the same thing. I know in the past it has been said they are in an open relationship but I feel like they have possibly broken up . As Jason is stayin at home with his family since his return from London. It must be very hard for Paul as he is a recovering alcoholic and Jason does like to drink and get very drunk. I do feel tho Jason has changed over past few years and I don’t like him as much but then again he is at the time of his live that we all do change and grow ..

I was watching Paul this morning and have been thinking the same thing. I know in the past it has been said they are in an open relationship but I feel like they have possibly broken up . As Jason is stayin at home with his family since his return from London. It must be very hard for Paul as he is a recovering alcoholic and Jason does like to drink and get very drunk. I do feel tho Jason has changed over past few years and I don’t like him as much but then again he is at the time of his live that we all do change and grow ..
Agree it must be hard on Paul alright. Jason can come across very rude. Yes Jason is young and liked to party and have fun which is ok. I just don’t see how it will work out with Jason and Paul. Also what is the story with Jason’s sister Rachel, she is young very pretty and she knows it but the way she dresses she shows a lot of skin/ body maybe I am old 🤣

Reactions: 4
I find his sister nd himself very over the top and she does wear very skimpy clothes but I prob am too old 🤪

I love Paul. I think he is judged a lot on the stuff he did in the past to promote the hotel and cafe but the longer I've watched them on instagram the more and more I like him. He come ls across very genuine and open and seems to look after his staff well.
Re: Jason, I hope paul can see he can do a lot better. I'm.not a fan of jason in general, but when it comes to their relationship I think they're just in 2 very different places.

Reactions: 8
Paul's content is so much better when jason isnt featured. Have to say he has put blood sweat and tears into the hotel and cafe. They were out looking at another venue during lockdown so I wonder are they possibly going to expand

Reactions: 9
Jason makes my skin crawl. He always looks manky, like he needs a good wash. Would love to know who bankrolled his move to London because it’s very expensive to live there and there’s no way he could afford to on his wage from the café. He didn’t have a job in London either, just partied all night and spent all day in bed -how did he pay for everything? And his folks live in a massive house in Kildare and take lavish foreign holidays but never seem to work? Not begrudging them at all, just curious how they all manage their champagne lifestyle on lemonade salaries

Reactions: 13
Jason has posted alot about blm in fairness to him.

I was wondering about his family aswell, they seem very well off
yes they sure do seem to be well off. I know Jason dad seems to be well off also There may got remarried I am pretty sure. Rachel always seems to have lovely stuff which is not cheap. But she needs to have more respect for herself she walks around half dressed and she is only 17 I think, she does look way older

Jason makes my skin crawl. He always looks manky, like he needs a good wash. Would love to know who bankrolled his move to London because it’s very expensive to live there and there’s no way he could afford to on his wage from the café. He didn’t have a job in London either, just partied all night and spent all day in bed -how did he pay for everything? And his folks live in a massive house in Kildare and take lavish foreign holidays but never seem to work? Not begrudging them at all, just curious how they all manage their champagne lifestyle on lemonade salaries
Where in Kildare is it do you know?

Jason has posted alot about blm in fairness to him.

I was wondering about his family aswell, they seem very well off
Yeah while calling people 'coloured'

Reactions: 3
Jason just seems to be like a hanger on and uses Paul for his social status. IMO of course.

Love Paul. So funny and seems like a great boss too. Although the facial expression he does at the end of some of his stories annoys me. Havent actually watched much of him lately.

Jason nnnah not so much. He actually turns my stomach anytime be would eat in the videos. Jesus blessus close your mouth son. Disgusting pig.

Reactions: 7
I like watching Paul too especially his travel stories they are so funny sometimes. I think he is hard working and appears to have looked after the staff when the cafe had to close, he was quick to introduce takeaway to keep it ticking over. I know he’s annoyed people but all publicity is publicity so he is well known now. The open mouth at the end of the stories irks me a bit and takes away from what he has just said. Re Jason I don’t have an opinion, I think he is just childish, young and out to get hammered. I don’t take him seriously at all, I can’t imagine anyone could.

Reactions: 2
I havent watched Paul and Jason in a while now but I actually made a point of going to the white moose cafe last year. It was really weird seeing the cafe/hotel in person! Everything is alot smaller than it seems on camera and the hotel/cafe itself is quite far out from the city centre.

I was only visiting Dublin for the day so was limited with my time and somehow managed to get there before the cafe shut. I dont think Aga was very impressed with us because we were one of the last to order before they closed (I dont really blame her honestly) and she grunted when i asked for ketchup.

It was also a bit weird that we were queuing behind another couple who got seated right away but we were stood at the entrance waiting for someone to seat us (there were signs up asking you to wait and the cafe was half full). Amy looked at us a bit puzzled for a good 2 minutes before saying we didn't have to 'wait to be seated'. Obviously that was nothing to moan about but it was a bit strange that she seated the couple before us lol?

I ordered the full Irish, it was delicious and good value for money. Happened to catch Paul out in the yard taking photos of the Moose-box as we were there the day the box was revealed. Hes a lot shorter than I thought he would be. I didn't say hello to him or anything (such a wuss).

But anyway, I like both Paul and Jason. Are they still together? I remember Paul saying that had an open relationship and would have threesomes.

That picture Jason put up of his little sister? WTF isn’t she only 16? If my son put up a picture like that of his sister I’d kill him!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.