Paul Stenson #4 Terrible haircut just looks bad, bought new dog to not feel sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he always put Deedee n a carry case in the car, is he not just normally in the back seat? Another change since Mia? You could hear Deedee and poor Renko sitting in the car barking to be let out when he took the time to let Mia and Rocky have a run around.
I have no issue with him getting a other dog, I have 4 myself, however poor Renko and Deedee appear to have been pushed to the side

Reactions: 8
Phew my god I almost couldn’t cope there, thought he wasn’t going to mention his famous Achill sandwich….he should really do a tutorial on how to make it, is it brown or white pudding…red or white onion..?

• Haha
Why can’t he just leave his mother alone? It’s quite clear that she doesn’t want to be filmed and doesn’t find it amusing. He must be incredibly annoying to be around.

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before and I will say it again, the parents house looks so stark and cold…almost as bad as Paul’s Kip in Dublin

It’s so uncomfortable watching him to continue trying to film his mother when she obviously doesn’t want to be on camera, (and has clearly never consented) It honestly looks like they can barely put up with him these days.

Reactions: 12
It’s so uncomfortable watching him to continue trying to film his mother when she obviously doesn’t want to be on camera, (and has clearly never consented) It honestly looks like they can barely put up with him these days.
Also it’s not content anyone wants to c and it’s not funny, Elaine should grab the phone from him

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow Humpty Dumpty but occasionally look on his stories, his stupid voice when he says Dee Dee or the other dogs is so irritating.

Came here to book my spot to see Paul going on about his amazing 10 year old dog! All my dogs were 14 passing away ffs and to see him “try” to teach miiiiaaaaaaa anything. And that hair on his body 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
That poor dog hasn’t moved much in days
Why has he not gone to vet already
It’s cruel to leave any animal like that
He had to carry the dog in from a pee yesterday and it’s still in the same spot
Heartbreaking
Your sitting In your hole in mayo doing sweet duck all
Go to the vets

• Heart
That poor dog hasn’t moved much in days
Why has he not gone to vet already
It’s cruel to leave any animal like that
He had to carry the dog in from a pee yesterday and it’s still in the same spot
Heartbreaking
Your sitting In your hole in mayo doing sweet duck all
Go to the vets
I know. I’m actually fuming. The poor dog looks in pain and still can’t walk today. So much for loving your dogs more than anything. If that was a child you would definitely be bringing him for an X-ray. He’s such a selfish prick. 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.