Paul Hollywood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think of him and the situation of the NDA which has caused him allegedly to be dumped by his younger girlfriend?. I can see it from both sides. If I was Paul I would of asked her to of signed it straight away as soon as they were dating. He is famous and very wealthy. Everyone deserves a private life but to be with the girl for two years and then out of the blue spring a NDA on her I can understand why she was pissed off. It’s becoming very nasty in the press between the both of them and apparently she is suing him now as he as accused her of courting the press. I really feel for the ex wife here and it’s been said in the press that the son won’t have anything to do with his dad. Very Very sad if true. Paul Hollywood is bloody gorgeous - those eyes 👀. However as much as he may be attracted to younger ladies- It don’t tend to end well .

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand him and I think he’s an average baker at best , his recipes don’t work out well , not for me at least.

His success on GBBO went to his head and he ruined his marriage to shag that woman on his failed tv show in the US.

Wasn’t he found to have been buying followers on Twitter and deleted his account because he was humiliated?

Not a fan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can't stand the bloke.

I don't blame the girlfriend for getting upset re: the NDA. As you say, had he asked her to sign when they first got together then that would make sense. Doing it now gives the impression he doesn't trust her and wants to legally shut her up.

Reactions: 12
He sounds like a right prick. I hope his ex rinses him for all he is worth via her divorce.

As for him being 'bloody gorgeous' - NOPE! 🤮

Reactions: 22
....and I hate the way he stands with his thumbs hooked into his jean pockets in the Bake Off tent when the instructions are being given , it’s a small thing but intensely irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly don’t know what women see in him.

He’s middle aged, over weight, not attractive and just seems like an utter prick. I really don’t see what the attraction is. He just seems like a dirty, sex obsessed creep.

Reactions: 33
I love the GBBO but cannot abide him... prue leith should present on her own.

I hate his sneering when he judges the stuff they make.

I'd love to custard pie the bleep in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I still would though 😂😂
He’s bleeping rank.
Old. Middle aged spread. The worst accent imaginable on a man. He’s gross. Imagine his big fat belly with its white grey chest hair bouncing around on top of you?! Ewwww no thanks!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
He’s bleeping rank.
Old. Middle aged spread. The worst accent imaginable on a man. He’s gross. Imagine his big fat belly with its white grey chest hair bouncing around on top of you?! Ewwww no thanks!!!!!!
😁😁😁. This is why I could never do the Sugar Daddy thing ; all the money in the world could never be enough when there’s an ugly bugger pounding away on you , not for me . <sniffs>

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m wondering what he is trying to hide.

He is grim though, nothing sexually appealing about him at all 🤢

Reactions: 7
....and I hate the way he stands with his thumbs hooked into his jean pockets in the Bake Off tent when the instructions are being given , it’s a small thing but intensely irritating.
I was thinking this as soon as I saw his thread 🤣

He fucked up his chances of becoming as rich and famous as Gordon Ramsey by sleeping with the co-star for the American bake off and causing it to flop. The wife should have never taken him back. He's grim.

I saw some reduced rolls for 9p, was going to get them until I realised they were the Paul Hollywood brand. That would have put me right off my soup.

Edit, I didn't realise another channel took up the axed American bake off. Emma bunting as a host and Paul does that now Mary finished with that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I detest that man but at the same time I always thought that thing he took up with was purely on the make. They deserved each other, pity they have split up!

Reactions: 3
APparently he has texted her to tell her he still loves her and wants her back, blaming her mum for the split

More like she is being wooed by various reality tv shows and he doesn't want her on them in case she says too much. If he gets her back he can convince her not to do them and he can keep her quiet without the need to sign the NDA that broke them up maybe.