Paul Hollywood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always stands with his hands hooked in his jeans because if he crossed his arms his gut would look bigger. He thinks he's intimidating with his pale, death eyes. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love bake off. Not a fan of Paul, as the series hoes on his ego seems to grow each year. Not attractive on a man

Reactions: 1
Can’t stand the man to be honest, with his big ego and his handshake, I wouldn’t want a bloody handshake.

Reactions: 2
I worked in a hotel that he would regularly stay in, and he would ALWAYS park his cars in the disabled parking spaces. Not cool.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
He’s bleeping rank.
Old. Middle aged spread. The worst accent imaginable on a man. He’s gross. Imagine his big fat belly with its white grey chest hair bouncing around on top of you?! Ewwww no thanks!!!!!!
Oi I have that accent........ however when he stuffs himself inside those leather biker jackets on his motorbike.... like a butterball turkey I vomit 🤮 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I honestly don’t know what women see in him.

He’s middle aged, over weight, not attractive and just seems like an utter prick. I really don’t see what the attraction is. He just seems like a dirty, sex obsessed creep.
Yes this! He comes across as up his own arse, I bet he kisses his own reflection.

Last edited:
  • Haha