Patricia Bright – Announces 2nd Pregnancy (And Begs For Sponsorships)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread to discuss product pushing Patricia Bright
And...

• The decline of her content quality over the past year
  • Why she's always pushing product and doing little else
  • Her latest pregnancy announcement - baby #2
  • Why she stopped her joint channel with Mike
  • Why she rarely let's Mike on camera (perhaps he's stealing too much of her shine)
  • And more.

But first, as per her latest YouTube upload here...

Patricia Bright rarely films YouTube content unless she's pushing products

One of the many reasons I've stopped watching Patricia is that she rarely uploads anything unless she can push product! It's mind-numbing. In her latest pregnancy round two announcement she makes it very clear what we all know too well -- No sponsors! No Patricia! :unsure::rolleyes:

This thread is to discuss all things Patricia, so enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
YAS! Thank you!
I really enjoyed her vlogs with Mike but those have stopped without warning! Her main channel is her pushing more and more consumerism, and it's all OTT commentary... her being overly sensitive and dramatic, the videos seem forced and rehearsed to the point where it's grating.
Her Fenty clothing review was a joke and you can tell she was only saying she liked the outfits because she'd met Rihanna. :rolleyes:
Her "assumptions about me" tag video was over-dramatic and she picked the safest questions to answer.
I used to find her funny and likable (especially when Mike was in her vlogs as he seems to ground her) but now she just annoys me.

Reactions: 4
I used to find her funny and likable (especially when Mike was in her vlogs as he seems to ground her) but now she just annoys me.
OMG! SO true. Patricia Bright definitely did a 180 and I'm not here for it - at all. Her "I spent XXX on Primark" nonsense is just too much. It's sad because she's not that dim and one-sided, but she definitely comes across like she is over the past year. I can't be bothered anymore. I also didn't like how she was talking to Mike in her latest video - Rude. He laughs it off, but low-key her personality is off!

Reactions: 4
I also didn't like how she was talking to Mike in her latest video - Rude. He laughs it off, but low-key her personality is off!
Yep. I just caught that video and was shocked at how rude and condescending she was being to him. I get that she's hormonal with the pregnancy but, those jabs were uncalled for.

On the other hand, I liked how tactful Mike was when he was saying people should hold off commenting on someone's pregnancy until that person announces it themselves, just in case they lose the baby or something. He was so careful with his wording and was trying to be super considerate.

Also, at around 6:00 into the video when they say she'll do a gender reveal for the sponsorship/ when they need the clicks and views, she very seriously said "Yeah, that's so true. That's so true". She isn't even hiding the fact that she's all about monetizing everything!
To be fair, all YT-ers do this. Sarah's Day is another one who monetized the heck out of her pregnancy/ gender reveal/ labour and had literally every single thing gifted. But hearing Patricia say that was a bit jarring; like have some tact and stop being so obnoxious!

Edit to add: You're right about her 'I spent XXX' videos. It's so shallow. She should really do more financial investment videos since that career is what differentiates her from other YT-ers. But I suppose the clothing hauls are what gets the views, so she's decided she'd rather sell out than put out quality content. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh!
I’ve just watched her announcement video!
I like her relationship with her husband, it seems genuine.
And I like how up front she is about wanting spons, she’s almost taking the piss out of herself 😆
The complete opposite to the likes of Vicki with her wedding and Lily Pebbles with her baby. Who will take as many spons as they can and try and hide it.
(Lily took baby begging to the next level!!)

But I don’t know enough about her (yet!) to really comment. 🤭

Reactions: 7
Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel she is trying to appeal more to a USA audience. She uses American slang & dollars quite a bit, and has gotten really obnoxious, sorry. I used to enjoy her videos when she was still working in finance, but now she really has became very consumerist and braggy in the content she makes. What's bad also, is that viewers congratulate her on being a boss woman and talking about money, when most of the time it's just "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" & bragging that she was able spend so many thousands on purchases she regrets.

Reactions: 10
Their relationship is absolutely genuine and you can tell there's love, romance, banter, fun and respect between them. They're both successful in their own rights, so there's a real mutual respect there and it makes for a healthy relationship.
That's why I prefer when he's in her videos, they really seem like a proper married couple. However, she's cut him out of her content recently and it's a shame because he really is a good counter-balance for her.
And her tone towards him in this video was harsher than usual, but again, that may be more hormonal.

I don't think Patricia has it in her to take the piss out of herself. She's very high maintenance and takes herself far too seriously. I think she's decided, I'm pregnant, I'll say whatever the duck I want on my damn video!

With regards to disclosures, she's been caught out a few times for not disclosing sponsorships properly (iirc from the old GG threads) and she's not very ethical in the stuff she's shilling. She wrote a generic book on finance that was over-priced and had very little usable info. Her latest amazon collection is said to be really cheap quality and she seems to have stuck her name onto existing items but claims she "designed" the line.

She doesn't infuriate me like other influencers, but there's enough there for me to tut-tut about :p

Reactions: 6
You're right about her 'I spent XXX' videos. It's so shallow. She should really do more financial investment videos since that career is what differentiates her from other YT-ers. But I suppose the clothing hauls are what gets the views, so she's decided she'd rather sell out than put out quality content. Shame.
Yep. She just doesn't do it for me anymore. The lack of substance is evident and I can't deal with another mindnumbing discount store haul. Just not my speed. I hope she gets more clarity on her channel because it's lacking (and surely turning some of her previous fans way off).

but now she really has became very consumerist and braggy in the content she makes. What's bad also, is that viewers congratulate her on being a boss woman and talking about money, when most of the time it's just "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" & bragging that she was able spend so many thousands on purchases she regrets.
Yep. Total contradictions in her content over the past year. Uploading videos consistently over the years and finding your audience doesn't make you a boss! Anyone with two brain cells can do that. I can't deal with her over-the-top consumerism. But a majority of her audience probably loves her bottom-of-the-barrel discount hauls on repeat. She doesn't reach an upmarket audience, but tries. I'd like to see her become less mindless about her content because her personality used to be extremely funny and enjoyable. These days ... not so much.

That's why I prefer when he's in her videos, they really seem like a proper married couple. However, she's cut him out of her content recently and it's a shame because he really is a good counter-balance for her.
This! So spot on! Michael actually makes me want to watch her channel. When they're a duo, he puts her in her place, and she's more tolerable. She's off the hinges otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Patricia Bright's face when she's told she needs to film a video that "ain't" sponsored. :ROFLMAO:

3431C7CA-07D7-4713-A36A-2F8077B430B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like Patricia but not necessarily her content. I think she films what she has to, to get the views and money as youtube is not forever and the videos which helped her get over a mill were the hauls. Coming from a finance background I think shes trying to make as much as possible to secure herself and her family financially.

I think her over the top commentary helped to make them interesting compared to for example the likes of Zoe who wouldnt even try the outfit on and just hold the outfit up. Nipple to the wind is one of my fav catchphrases from her.
I prefer her content with Mike as I just think Mike is great I like the fact he has his own job and life too. I also like the fact that she doesn't exploit Grace her daughter she could have gone down the road of vlogging Graces every last minute bug she doesnt.

I havent watched her in a while as im not interested in what shes filming and at times she can be slightly annoying but im still subbed to her as compared to other youtubers I dont mind her. She left gleam early on and got a mill subs without them which I like.

Reactions: 20
im so gutted shes changed, i use to find her hilarious (and her husband) now i just cant relate to anything...the shops are too expensive, too many surgeries that her body is just like the rest of insta and no effort into her content but to have 'sit down talks's.

I hope this is just a phase, as i generally use to laugh out loud with her.

Reactions: 9
YHAIR by Patricia Bright is no more? Hmmm... kind of saw that coming.

I'm not going to fully come for Patricia, but this was not at all a surprise. If you're going to run a hair company, your wig should be slain 24/7. Unfortunately, that was not the case for Pat. 🤷‍♀️ These days, she's doing better...

But all I could ever think whilst watching her vlogs and those tragic wigs - edges running straight away from her face - was: 😆:unsure:😂

source.gif

source (2).gif

FireShot Capture 624 - Y-HAIR - https___yhaircompany.com_password.png

FireShot Capture 625 - Profile _ Twitter - https___twitter.com_yhairofficial.png

FireShot Capture 626 - 13 AMAZING HEAT FREE HAIRSTYLE INSPIRATION U_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Patricia! Please stop! The spray tan is giving us Oompa Loompa vibes. 😭

Not a good look babe.

FireShot Capture 817 - LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR AUTUMN! ZARA, H&M AUTUMN_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

1_TzrFWq3amtOgFZxNWwpM-A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
her recent labour & delivery story has traumatised me from having any children in the future!
Late to the party but don't feel like that! It's pretty uncommon to have precipitate labour, but I know someone who went through it and she said the worst part was afterward having to wait while it felt like 100 people looked at her to check the placenta was coming. She said the actual birth part was stressful but easy.

I appreciate Patricia being honest that she's unhappy with the content she's putting out and how she wants to change. I think she got shoved in the fast fashion haul box when people found her reviews entertaining, so I understand why she's found it hard to move away from that. I'm looking forward to seeing where she takes her channel this year though!

Reactions: 2
I like Patricia she honest and that's becoming rare in the youtube world. I like her hubby too.

Reactions: 9
45C7DF89-C5B0-429D-BF31-682E2B55F66A.jpeg
I don’t really want to get in to a debate about weaning but NHS says 6 months and Nova is only 5 months...and forget that this is not normal weaning behaviour?!