Pasta Evangelists

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The meals we’ve had have been gorgeous. Closest thing I’ve found to eating out at an Italian. Decent portion sizes too. Expensive for every day but nice if you’re making a point of a nice meal at home.

Reactions: 2
I tried these out and was bitterly disappointed. Tiny portions and nothing special for the price. I'm veggie though and pasta doesn't get very exciting when you're veggie, maybe the meat options are better!

I tried these out and was bitterly disappointed. Tiny portions and nothing special for the price. I'm veggie though and pasta doesn't get very exciting when you're veggie, maybe the meat options are better!
Thanks for the review. I was thinking that might be the case.

The reviews for them online don’t fill you with much hope either. Trust pilot has some very disgruntled customers.

I always remember this company stole a photo of a recipe from another chef’s dish (Miguel Barclay) and passed it off as their own. Then they got called out on it and tried to blame an intern.. who can take a company who does that seriously :LOL:

• Wow