Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find her very lazy
And also claims to relate to everything for a bit of attention
World Down syndrome day made it all about herself with a post pleeeease bore off

Reactions: 6
Yes she is very self obsessed and why does her husband walk around constantly with no top on?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes she is very self obsessed and why does her husband walk around constantly with no top on?
Omg I was going to say this 😂😂

Also I don’t like the fact she has her children on her stories with school uniform, with that many followed you’d think she’d be careful there’s some weirdos out there

Reactions: 2
I like her, her posts make me laugh. I do think there is more to Josh though, he seems very nurotic with the cleanliness of the house and the nail clippings of the children ect

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on Earth would you put your kids on insta heartbroken over pets being unwell it's too much , that poor girl is already very vulnerable

Reactions: 3
Shame she took the time to film stories with the sick chicken too, instead of taking it straight to the vet. And agree, nothing seems to be sacred when it comes to filming/ sharing about those kids. At least she doesnt do loads of ads like some of the insta mums though, but why is she putting their childhood’s out there?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do think she does amazing work for domestic abuse and gives a lot of herself to the cause which is great and not 100s of ads but I find the way she parents so frustrating, particularly the older ones where she seems to let them run riot/indulge their every whim and then just laughs/undermines Josh when he tries to discipline them.

Reactions: 12
She's incredibly irritating. And why waste time doing stories when the poor chicken was clearly dying.

yes you can't fault her work she deserves all the recognition for what she has done she has helped so many people which is admirable, but you do not post the entirety of your life on Instagram for everybody to criticise and then cry about it, you are right she does undermine everything that Josh says, he isn't their father but he's bringing them up like his own so they should have the same level of respect for him as they do her,oh wait they don't have any respect ! She really need to re-evaluate what she's putting out there for the world to say, especially for that little girl who has therapy she should not be sharing those intimate details of her life it's a shame I feel really sorry for her and then to film her getting upset over the chicken just broke my heart that little girl is very vulnerable and her mum is just exposing her to a world that she hasn't even given consent for

Reactions: 6
yes you can't fault her work she deserves all the recognition for what she has done she has helped so many people which is admirable, but you do not post the entirety of your life on Instagram for everybody to criticise and then cry about it, you are right she does undermine everything that Josh says, he isn't their father but he's bringing them up like his own so they should have the same level of respect for him as they do her,oh wait they don't have any respect ! She really need to re-evaluate what she's putting out there for the world to say, especially for that little girl who has therapy she should not be sharing those intimate details of her life it's a shame I feel really sorry for her and then to film her getting upset over the chicken just broke my heart that little girl is very vulnerable and her mum is just exposing her to a world that she hasn't even given consent for
Why is her little girl vulnerable and having therapy? 😕

Reactions: 1
Its because her biological dad was abusive i believe and it's for trauma from her childhood. She's come on in leaps and bounds because of it though I've noticed
Oh god really, that's awful 😥😥.
I don't know why she would feel the need to post about that on social media though. I mean, how will the daughter feel when she's older, to find that it has been out there for everyone to see? I think people need to realise that not everything needs to be on social media.

I unfollowed after the story about her dog getting into the living room and killing the chicken. Like that’s a normal occurrence!

I think Josh comes across as quite controlling in some of the things she say's about him

Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to record their arguments all for stories? Again her and the kids sniggering while Josh complains. The poor man doesn’t stand a chance of anyone listening to him!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.