Part Time Working Mummy #9

How did you get here?

• Always Tattled

Votes: 251 35.7%
  • Came from the Rant

Votes: 455 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to say a quick hello! Long time lurker here. Originally joined last year after the Chris Ingham saga and came back on recently after the tattle rant by ptwm. I’m literally refreshing the threads every 10 minutes and have read every post over the last few weeks.

I’m also so glad Samantha has been able to come here and make her voice heard. It feels like a real sisterhood here ❤

Reactions: 20
Hi!

May our efforts continue, our research prosper, and truth and justice come to all who deserve it.

Cheers!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello all. I just wanted to say a quick hello and well done to you all. I have been lurking since thread 1 but always felt I had nothing to contribute. I was horrified at how the story built.

I have, this evening reported to action fraud and will support as I can.

Just a message to Sam. Well done and keep going. Your so strong and you have so much support here. I have witnessed a family member go through what you have and the truth always comes out, it takes time but it will come in the end. 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh dear Rachealeaeeee oh dear oh dear. Scored an own goal there hun :ROFLMAO:🤭👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That poll was a lovely little surprise 😂😂 Think we should do it for every thread so we can see what’s going on and how many new people we have etc (no idea if you can do that already)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also a lurker!

All the other ‘influencers’ must be loving PTWM, she is definitely taking the heat off of them!

@Quickfyre I hope you are still here, to think another mother could allow you to have no contact with your boys truly sickens me. The system and their father have failed you and your boys, I just hope you get to have contact sometime soon ❤❤

Reactions: 14
My arse would be going like the clappers if I was her. I have the type of anxiety not cured by rescue remedy and I would be in an absolute state at all the tit going down!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My arse would be going like the clappers if I was her. I have the type of anxiety not cured by rescue remedy and I would be in an absolute state at all the tit going down!
Same. I had a panic attack this evening because I had to send a message to my son’s football coach about an “issue”. I’d have had a heart attack by now if I were her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.