Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the date they were sent? Me neither.
Well CHL is a decent and honest person and I actually believe she wouldn’t put something out onto social media if she didn’t believe it were a fact....

Edited to add @Empen i can’t quote your posts in the last thread now ... I wasn’t questioning it . I don’t think CHL would post anything if the story didn’t check out 👌🏻

Reactions: 13
@Clarityj ... the date HAS been seen and confirmed by an independent party to the recipient before this was posted.
You can stop trying to find flaws in everything. I’d not put it on here if I’d make myself look a total twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Well CHL is a decent and honest person and I actually believe she wouldn’t put something out onto social media if she didn’t believe it were a fact....
I don't think any honest person would. But honest intelligent people get duped. Technology these days is a wonderous thing.

I don't think any honest person would. But honest intelligent people get duped. Technology these days is a wonderous thing.
There’s enough off us off this thread that see court orders every day for a living. Including now a lawyer. The date has been seen and checked. No one has been duped. Ok.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the issue with the date. Whether it was last week or last year, she has shared restricted documentation with somebody who was not privy to such information and such act is very serious. Irrespective of the date, the documents have been shared

Reactions: 26
To be fair I sort of get where she’s coming from.
She’s royally fucked us all over at some point.

Also it is really shocking and hard to believe what’s going on I was telling some mums today who have all started reading this 😂 they honestly first of all thought I was talking about holly oaks 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Re the PayPal donations - ‘donate to help our warriors’ - A new thread might be a good opportunity to repost the Action Fraud link.

You don’t need to have donated you can report as a ‘witness who wants to share information’ and leave the victim details blank (even if it looks like it’s a mandatory field).

Lately, Rachel normally likes to start each thread off with a bang - what’s it going to be this time PTWM? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Also it is really shocking I was telling some mums today who have all started reading this 😂 they honestly first of all though I was talking about holly oaks 🤨
It does sound like something that could happen in the Chester village of Hollyoaks “where anything can, and does happen” 😂 I mean she’s on par with Munchausen Maxine for attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think she’s changed her name because there’s some juicy gossip about her somewhere with the real spelling or is it just me?

Reactions: 3

Also it is really shocking I was telling some mums today who have all started reading this 😂 they honestly first of all though I was talking about holly oaks 🤨
I don’t get where they’re coming from AT all.

1) the date HAS been checked.
2) myself, Qwerty and CHL wouldn’t share anything that would make us look stupid as we’ve all really outed our livelihoods to you.
3) the date doesn’t even matter. What she HAS done is illegal. It doesn’t even matter what her game is. She has sent this to MULTIPLE PEOPLE. NOT JUST THIS ONE PERSON. BUT MANY. And they have ALL been verified. They are GENUINE court orders. She is in CONTEMPT OF COURT.

I can’t make it clearer.

Does anyone think she’s changed her name because there’s some juicy gossip about her somewhere with the real spelling or is it just me?
I’ve done every check with every spelling variation. She’s wiped her past clean off google. It pretty much starts at the bridge and only anything she sells to papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh the irony!
I can understand completely why you feel so disillusioned and suspicious under the circumstances but the people here are not Rachel. There are a whole range of people from a range of backgrounds and professions. Yes, people hold things back and don’t say everything but in my opinion they are upfront about the fact they can’t share full details and it’s a good thing because it would make us no better than her. I completely understand where you’re coming from with not wanting to be fooled again, and of course any of us could be lying through our teeth (or keyboards more accurately) with every word we say. But we KNOW she’s a liar and we know what she’s capable of. Of course be suspicious and question everything but keep an open mind also. Just my point of view

Reactions: 16

2) myself, Qwerty and CHL wouldn’t share anything that would make us look stupid as we’ve all really outed our livelihoods to you.
3) the date doesn’t even matter. What she HAS done is illegal. It doesn’t even matter what her game is. She has sent this to MULTIPLE PEOPLE. NOT JUST THIS ONE PERSON. BUT MANY. And they have ALL been verified. They are GENUINE court orders. She is in CONTEMPT OF COURT.

I can’t make it clearer.
I think what she means is she’s duped us all into believing her persona

To pay her via PayPal without questioning it

Also apps these days can do marvellous things. Maybe she things r has made the screenshots changed all the dates etc to make it look real.

Not saying I agree I just understand it she is a master manipulator 😊

I’ve done every check with every spelling variation. She’s wiped her past clean off google. It pretty much starts at the bridge and only anything she sells to papers.
Ay I bet she has as well.
There’s a lot more to all of though. I’m 1000% sure on it.

Reactions: 4
I think what she means is she’s duped us all into believing her persona

To pay her via PayPal without questioning it

Also apps these days can do marvellous things. Maybe she things r has made the screenshots changed all the dates etc to make it look real.

Not saying I agree I just understand it she is a master manipulator 😊
@Qwerty6337 over to you. 😊

Reactions: 1

I can’t make it clearer.

How do you wipe things off the google?

Reactions: 1
Her poor ‘admin’ is going to be getting the blame for a lot of things I think including sending things she shouldn’t 😉 There’s no way ‘the hero’ will take the flak if she can avoid it even if it was her.

Though has anyone actually ever seen this ‘admin’ Gabriella on her SM? I know she sent messages asking for house deposit money to be sent to R’a bank account and I think someone said she thanked her in her book, but is she even real? Does she actually exist Or is it another fake persona?

She was never at her book tours as far as I’m aware & I’m just surprised she’s never been filmed to my knowledge as her boss normally films everyone & everything in her house.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.