Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take your attitude elsewhere.
I
@Clarityj ... the date HAS been seen and confirmed by an independent party to the recipient before this was posted.
You can stop trying to find flaws in everything. I’d not put it on here if I’d make myself look a total twit.
Well said. I had a job some years ago but even after I left, I had to sign a document saying I wouldn't disclosure information for 20 years, even though it had long been irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s taken me all day to read all the posts here and what an eye opener it’s been.

Unfortunately I was one of those people who was sucked in and all I can say is that it ruined my life.

I don’t actually know her, she’s a complete stranger to me but when I was in a low place I would just sit and watch Instagram stories and I stupidly believed that ptwm could offer me some advice given her ‘past’ and ‘training’

How stupid am I feeling now.

Early last year I contacted her on Instagram to ask for some advice re something that was puzzling/worrying me

(I know before anyone says anything, but having no one else to turn to I thought a stranger who didn’t know me would be able to point me in the right direction)

She was full of advice and messaged me all the time over a couple of months to see how I was (I was in a bad place), she offered me to go and stay with her for some ‘time to myself’ which I politely refused as she’s a stranger and lives a good 400 miles away.

Every day I would wake to an Instagram message asking how I was and then telling me i should report my situation, telling me I would feel better for it and would be better for my child, how she would support me and be there as a listening ear.

I did that, eventually as she kind of put a bit of pressure on me and I didn’t know what to do for the best (she kept telling me I would loose my child if I didn’t report for advice) ......and I told her what I’d done and what was happening and that my relationship with my other half had fallen apart then bam.......nothing. Not a message or reply to the ones I sent her. She read all my messages but never once replied to them, not even to acknowledge them.

Thankfully nothing came of it and it had been blown out of proportion (wasn’t as bad as she told me it was) and we’re back together and working on things and I’m in a better place, but what if I wasn’t? Where would the support and listening ear have been that she promised as at the time she knew i was alone with no family or friends I could turn to)

I no longer follow her, stopped after she blatantly ignored me, knowing fine well what I was going through and after she had encouraged me too, but I was alerted to this site through others talking about it on Instagram and wanted to say she’s a horrible nasty person who gives no fucks about anyone but herself.

I wish and hope that more and more people come forward and I can only feel sorry for the ones that do approach her for help thinking that she is able to offer advice and support, only they’ll realise when they’re in a really low place that she too doesn’t give a tit.

I hope that she does get found out for the person she really is and I hope it’s soon.
She realised you were no longer going to be her 'I'm such a hero, look at what this amazing thing I did' story.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It’s taken me all day to read all the posts here and what an eye opener it’s been.

Unfortunately I was one of those people who was sucked in and all I can say is that it ruined my life.

I don’t actually know her, she’s a complete stranger to me but when I was in a low place I would just sit and watch Instagram stories and I stupidly believed that ptwm could offer me some advice given her ‘past’ and ‘training’

How stupid am I feeling now.

Early last year I contacted her on Instagram to ask for some advice re something that was puzzling/worrying me

(I know before anyone says anything, but having no one else to turn to I thought a stranger who didn’t know me would be able to point me in the right direction)

She was full of advice and messaged me all the time over a couple of months to see how I was (I was in a bad place), she offered me to go and stay with her for some ‘time to myself’ which I politely refused as she’s a stranger and lives a good 400 miles away.

Every day I would wake to an Instagram message asking how I was and then telling me i should report my situation, telling me I would feel better for it and would be better for my child, how she would support me and be there as a listening ear.

I did that, eventually as she kind of put a bit of pressure on me and I didn’t know what to do for the best (she kept telling me I would loose my child if I didn’t report for advice) ......and I told her what I’d done and what was happening and that my relationship with my other half had fallen apart then bam.......nothing. Not a message or reply to the ones I sent her. She read all my messages but never once replied to them, not even to acknowledge them.

Thankfully nothing came of it and it had been blown out of proportion (wasn’t as bad as she told me it was) and we’re back together and working on things and I’m in a better place, but what if I wasn’t? Where would the support and listening ear have been that she promised as at the time she knew i was alone with no family or friends I could turn to)

I no longer follow her, stopped after she blatantly ignored me, knowing fine well what I was going through and after she had encouraged me too, but I was alerted to this site through others talking about it on Instagram and wanted to say she’s a horrible nasty person who gives no fucks about anyone but herself.

I wish and hope that more and more people come forward and I can only feel sorry for the ones that do approach her for help thinking that she is able to offer advice and support, only they’ll realise when they’re in a really low place that she too doesn’t give a tit.

I hope that she does get found out for the person she really is and I hope it’s soon.
I’m so sorry you went through that and was then just cast aside by her. Awful that she was trying to force you into making a decision - anyone with even the most basic of training knows that you can only advise on options not try to force (& bully) people to do what you think they should!

I’m astounded that she invited you to stay with her - no offence to you, but you could be anybody and she’s inviting you to stay with her children? What about their safety? WTF??
Though I think she’s done that with a few women that she’s never met before and they’ve taken her up on the offer.

Did she offer to pay your travel expenses or offer you any money at all? (Just wondering about those PayPal donations).

Glad you feel like you’re in a better place now 😊

Reactions: 12
So would they mostly investigate more serious allegations then?
No they investigate everything. If you think of it like a company and you’re not happy with the service, you submit a complaint to their complaints team. PSD, professional standards is the police equivalent. Sorta like the real life version of AC-12. With less serious bent cops. And they hang you out to dry if you’ve done something wrong

Reactions: 9
No they investigate everything. If you think of it like a company and you’re not happy with the service, you submit a complaint to their complaints team. PSD, professional standards is the police equivalent. Sorta like the real life version of AC-12. With less serious bent cops. And they hang you out to dry if you’ve done something wrong
Thank you for clearing that up, I think I understand better now. So they would be interested in things such as his inappropriate use of social media etc.

Reactions: 4
Wow, that’s unbelievable. Especially what she said about losing your kid 😔 Hope you’re okay now. If you don’t mind me asking, do you know when abouts it was that she stopped replying? Just curious where it fits in the lifestyle shift.

If I remember correctly I originally messaged her around feb/March last year and by the middle of April she was ignoring me. It was my child’s birthday beginning of may and I remember sitting and reading every message over and over again wondering if I had said something to piss her off, as she was just ignoring me. Then I thought duck it, I should be sat here looking for birthday gifts for my child so I blocked her and then a few days later I deleted my account.

I set up a new one in December and haven’t followed her since.

This is really sad and shows just how dangerous her “advice “ is. Luckily you weren’t in danger but there are many women who are .. and the time they leave their partners , abusive other / report them is when the risk increases significantly.
I’m sorry this happened to you! It sounds like she used you and when you were of no use anymore because you had reported , she dropped you. I’m really sorry, absolutely disgusted for you
But welcome ! We are a lovely lot here x

Thank you for the welcome. It’s worrying to think about just how vunerable I was and it wasn’t even a dv case, but for some who are in danger how things could turn out for them.

What’s also worrying is that just by messaging me, (I must add she never followed me on Instagram and my account was private) that she offered me to go and stay with her and her family, gave me her home address and her mobile number.......and I’m a complete stranger.

What if I was a husband if someone she had ‘helped’ that was pretending to be a vunerable lady (I’ve had a long time to think about this) and I found out that she was the one who had helped my other half escape and I was angry.

Giving out her details like that puts her children’s safety at risk which is why I believe she only cares about herself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It was mentioned yesterday he’s been investigated ‘many times’ however after questioning it turns out it was twice. PSD would absolutely not spit you out twice. They are ruthless. But PSD would most definitely be interested if there were concerns

Definitely. But those concerns would have to be evidenced etc

Is this for action fraud? You don’t need to do those bits 🙂
Thank you for clearing that up, I think I understand better now. So they would be interested in things such as his inappropriate use of social media etc.
It's the same for nursing. If you're doing something inappropriate etc then a report would be made and they would investigate. And by investigate I mean get to the bottom of it and not immediately think someone is to blame x

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think she’s changed her name because there’s some juicy gossip about her somewhere with the real spelling or is it just me?
Just because I think I'm an internet detective, I tried all ve
I don’t get where they’re coming from AT all.

1) the date HAS been checked.
2) myself, Qwerty and CHL wouldn’t share anything that would make us look stupid as we’ve all really outed our livelihoods to you.
3) the date doesn’t even matter. What she HAS done is illegal. It doesn’t even matter what her game is. She has sent this to MULTIPLE PEOPLE. NOT JUST THIS ONE PERSON. BUT MANY. And they have ALL been verified. They are GENUINE court orders. She is in CONTEMPT OF COURT.

I can’t make it clearer.

I’ve done every check with every spelling variation. She’s wiped her past clean off google. It pretty much starts at the bridge and only anything she sells to papers.
I've checked same thing, I don't have your credentials but she has covered her arse or somebody has. You can apply yo have certain searchers removed from Google.

Reactions: 1
would anyone be able to give advice on the safe guarding that she does wrong with her children? Sorry if I sound thick it’s just sometimes it’s mentioned and I don’t get what she’s done wrong.
Ie boys black eye mainly?

Reactions: 1
Absolutely. You have to hold yourself to a high standard even outside of work so as not to bring the force into disrepute. Obviously you’re allowed a Facebook etc, however most cops don’t use their real names. I look at half my friends and think who are you because names are switched, middle names are used, letters moved around. But that’s for your own safety. But you also have to be careful what you’re putting if you haven’t locked down your SM to Fort Knox level

Hi.

Thank you so much for coming on here. I just cannot express how sorry I am she treated you like that. Truly am mortified by it.
Are you in a better place now?
Tattle is one big family, you get the odd test that works their way in but the mods chuck them out fast, so you’re good here.

Much love to you and your family.

Thank you. I’m in a better place now and I’ve well and truly had my eyes opened here.
For months I thought it was me, that I had said something wrong to upset her but it seems that this is the person she is.

Unfortunately I was hooked in with all the messages of all the training she had been given, safeguarding, child safety, domestic violence, drugs and alcohol abuse, ptsd, pedophiles, toxic relationships, narcissistic relationships etc.

It’s the others I worry about and I hope that they too can have their eyes opened before it’s too late for them and they follow advice from someone who they think can help them as her husband is a police officer and she has all this training but that clearly is a bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thank you. I’m in a better place now and I’ve well and truly had my eyes opened here.
For months I thought it was me, that I had said something wrong to upset her but it seems that this is the person she is.

Unfortunately I was hooked in with all the messages of all the training she had been given, safeguarding, child safety, domestic violence, drugs and alcohol abuse, ptsd, pedophiles, toxic relationships, narcissistic relationships etc.

It’s the others I worry about and I hope that they too can have their eyes opened before it’s too late for them and they follow advice from someone who they think can help them as her husband is a police officer and she has all this training but that clearly is a bullshit.
Would you mind if I DM you tomorrow sometime on here? Rather ask permission than slide right in given the sensitive nature of what you’ve shared. 😊

Yeahhhh you have. 💃🏼👊🏼

Reactions: 3
If I remember correctly I originally messaged her around feb/March last year and by the middle of April she was ignoring me. It was my child’s birthday beginning of may and I remember sitting and reading every message over and over again wondering if I had said something to piss her off, as she was just ignoring me. Then I thought duck it, I should be sat here looking for birthday gifts for my child so I blocked her and then a few days later I deleted my account.

I set up a new one in December and haven’t followed her since.

Thank you for the welcome. It’s worrying to think about just how vunerable I was and it wasn’t even a dv case, but for some who are in danger how things could turn out for them.

What’s also worrying is that just by messaging me, (I must add she never followed me on Instagram and my account was private) that she offered me to go and stay with her and her family, gave me her home address and her mobile number.......and I’m a complete stranger.

What if I was a husband if someone she had ‘helped’ that was pretending to be a vunerable lady (I’ve had a long time to think about this) and I found out that she was the one who had helped my other half escape and I was angry.

Giving out her details like that puts her children’s safety at risk which is why I believe she only cares about herself.
That’s so risky. You could be anyone and she wouldn’t be any the wiser, you don’t just give out your home address to strangers on the internet! I mean, we teach that in Y4 ffs, there is no excuse for her not being aware of the dangers.

The more I read, the more concerned I am for the children involved (particularly the one not living in the main house) and feel that social services would be interested to know details like this. You can’t just invite strangers to live in your home, not when it’s the sole dwelling of 5 children. You CANNOT do that. As a parent, you have a responsibility to safeguard your children and yes that means not giving their address out online and inviting strangers to stay in their home. God, this has made me so angry.

The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child states that they have a legal right to be safe. Doesn’t bear thinking about what might happen to one of those children if she unwittingly invited a predator to live with them, and let’s remember these people are not all men, they can just as easily be female and pose as victims in order to get close to children 😩

Reactions: 14
Just used some of the issues here to have a Social Media Safety chat with my boy - asked him what he thought about a parent sharing so much about a child, B particularly as they are same age, and how he'd feel if I did that.

His answer..?

"I'd be so pissed off! I'd sleep in the shed!"

He doesn't even know B sleeps in the shed!!

Out of the mouths of babes, ehh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely. You have to hold yourself to a high standard even outside of work so as not to bring the force into disrepute. Obviously you’re allowed a Facebook etc, however most cops don’t use their real names. I look at half my friends and think who are you because names are switched, middle names are used, letters moved around. But that’s for your own safety. But you also have to be careful what you’re putting if you haven’t locked down your SM to Fort Knox level
It’s the same for the job role I do. I have to look for and block any ‘clients’ even though my FB is set to private. I also have to remove any posts that could be interpreted as offensive. Some of my friends post jokes etc that come up on my newsfeed and I go sick if they’re abit iffy and quickly delete. It’s all about being professional not only at work but in your private life too.
Edited to clarify ‘iffy’ and ‘offensive’ .. I mean jokes that are abit cheeky or political musings and opinions. Nothing horrible!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I just genuinely don't get get the ig posts at the moment. Totally crazy. The last one. Sleeping and snoring. We all do or know someone who does. It's not funny really and doesn't deserve that weird laugh. I would be livid if someone posted me asleep snoring 😂 not sure I'd be so reserved to turn over and go back to sleep *cackle cackle cackle* 😣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.